Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Gaius's Journal: Of Times Past, Present, and Future

Started by Gaius The Solemn, January 25, 2013, 05:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaius The Solemn

This is going to be a thread of Gaius's thoughts starting from his past and then to every new thread that he goes through. I will post a new part of his journal after each thread he completes. If he survives it.

Day 16,345 After First Death

The living are such evil creatures, they cannot understand that I am no different than them. I have other kinds of needs for survival, I do not eat or drink anymore, I could, but it does not appeal anymore. I only need the souls, that is my food, that is what keeps me here.

I was ran out of another town today, they saw my heads, I forgot to put my gloves back on after my feeding, it was a weak soul. It didn't even regenerate my hands, I guess only enough for other parts of me, I don't even know. I haven't taken this armor off since I got it, only my helmet and gloves.

I think I'm going to put this down for awhile, maybe focus on finding somebody who can help. Or  someone to find a way to kill me.

Day 24,547 After First Death

It has been over 67 years since I encased myself in this armor. I still feel the cold reaches of that cave, Horrid. My body aches for more, more souls. I can hear the armor, it speaks to me... Whispers in my ears. It asks for the souls, I think that it's draining my life so that it can thrive.

I must constantly feed on the souls of others to make sure that I can stay here on this plain of existence. It's really sad, they don't know what's after death. I keep saying I do. Sometimes I knock them out first, it's less disturbing that way.

Day 43,587 After First Death

The armor has taught me more magic, this will help with knocking out my prey. The word Fulgur will send lightning flowing from my person, and through the armor itself. I can channel it so I can stop my prey so they don't feel the pain, just enough, don't want to kill them that soon.

My flesh is starting to decay again, that means that it's time to feed again. I wish there was a better word for it, "feeding" just doesn't seem too humane, what am I? A vampire? I don't drink the blood or eat the flesh. I merely take the most valuable part, the most pure... or evil...

I will have to get into a town, the last didn't like finding the dead in water closets and bedrooms. I was told that a town is not too far off, Uthlyn. I was told they have a college there, but that's not what people go there for, but I want to spend a long while in their library. If I am caught there then I will go to the next biggest town, there must be enough crime there to cover up my "assimilation" of a few people. Somebody strong, so I won't have to for a while.

I hate doing this.