Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Someone wanna help a lost bard [female] out?

Started by Anonymous, July 20, 2005, 03:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've currently got my sole character [female vampire, see stat page for her bio] stationed in the Serendipity Village looking around for an Inn. Now, she's growing frustrated, very frustrated, with not being able to find said, Inn's so any help she could get would be greatly appreciated.

You can find her post/thread under the title:

"Isn't there an Inn anywhere in this blasted place!?" or here...if you're to lazy to go look for it yourself. //http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1422

Anonymous

Hmmm, I'll talk it over with the crew here and we'll see about bringing our characters to yours

Anonymous

Anonymous

Aww! Shoulda brought her to Thanatos! Me'n Amanda could use another character (in the thread "Chapter One").. Both Rafe and Droste are new, too! ^__^

Anonymous

Sorry hun, she is where she is.

She is who she is.

Anonymous

Just bumping this thread so it's gets another chance to be viewed by any new people who'd like an rp partner for a while.

That and so I can honestly say I've posted somewhere aside from the Away/Return board since I've been home. :P

Anonymous

she will be very well accomodated if she joins Vharzyym lol. You can have her hear about the dread army, and come lookin' to join. We're at the dread army's headqaurters, so she would bump into us. That is..if she likes a bit o' chaos hehe.

Anonymous

she will be very well accomodated if she joins Vharzyym lol. You can have her hear about the dread army, and come lookin' to join. We're at the dread army's headqaurters, so she would bump into us. That is..if she likes a bit o' chaos hehe.