Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dragon and vampire in need of company!

Started by paganchick, April 29, 2013, 08:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

I have two characters that are inactive and I would really like to get active. There is Derek, a vampire who fights his nature and tries to do good to make up for all of the bad he has done in his long life. Then there is Sapphira who, a dragon who doesn't want to be a dragon (Because they are hunted and she has watched her family be killed for their parts) So she goes around in her human form and revenges dragons who were killed.

If anyone has an idea please let me know haha

Nascent

Oh heck, why not make it a trio of misfits, eh? xD

I could see Kassom having an interesting run in with one or both of them. He's a thief who walks the moral fence like a tightrope artist and plays host to an earth-elemental demon with a thing for metal. He and Derek could play off one another quite nicely -- where Derek is a killer with a conscience Kassom is a pragmatist who chiefly looks out for his own interests. Hmm... perhaps a rumored cure for vampirism, something heavily guarded and kept secret, could bring them together, Derek as the client and Kassom as the hired help?

As for Sapphira, perhaps a chance meeting? Something along the lines of Kassom sneaking into a certain lesser lord's manor to loot a valuable trinket, and in the middle of the theft Sapphira sneaks in to assassinate the lesser lord for the sin of buying and selling dragon parts, and as the two go to make their exit they stumble across one another? Possible fight scene, part ways as semi-friendly rivals or something to that effect. Sound good?