Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wild Flowers (Scythe-Nova! C: )

Started by Passifloraceae, April 01, 2013, 09:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passifloraceae

Taegan peered at the page in the book, observing the flower and the text that she could not read. "Draw Taegan, write Taegan. Then Taegan draw Ikki, write Ikki!!"

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh Taegan can draw and write?"

Ikki said with a smile as she picked up Taegan and placing her on the Apothecary chest and sitting down in front of it.

-"Then i would like to draw you right now if that is okay with you"

She said and flipped the page back to the empty ones and readied her quill and ink so that she could begin if Taegan gave the okay.

Passifloraceae

Without missing a beat, the little flower creature thrust a fist out in front of her, making a serious face as she posed without shame. The result was nothing short of adorable and strange.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki chuckled at the pose that Taegan made and looked at her with an amused smile, Ikki thought the little flower creature was absolutely adorable. She picked up her ink bottle and brush and sat herself in front of Taegan, Ikki took a good long look at Taegan before she began to draw the outlines of her portrait.

-"Hmmm hmm hmmm~"

As she was drawing she began to hum on a calm song, Ikki surely felt good while drawing Taegan but was very interested on how Taegan would draw and write about her when it was her turn.

Passifloraceae

Taegan remained unnaturally still in her pose for as long as she needed to, moved only by breezes that seemed to instill a swaying sort of motion in the small creature. "Ikki sings while draws. Very talent."

Ooc: I FAIL AT LIFE. I'm sorry! My computer died, and I finally got my new one all up and running. Forgive meeee. :(

Scythe-Nova

-"Heh... well it's something i do when i concentrate"

Ikki said with a laugh as she dipped her thin brush in the ink again and started to draw Taegan's hair and face, It all came together nicely as she drew the outline of Taegan's hair and it really looked like Taegan.

-"Hmmm this is coming along quite good."

[Ooc:No worries Flora :3 *Huggles*]

Passifloraceae

"Taegan has paper friend now. Look, see Taegan dance on paper!" She seemed enthralled by the form taking shape on the paper, her curiousity and excitement thrust into high gear when she saw the similarities begin to take shape. "Ikki draw Taegans everywhere, make Taegan everywhere."

Scythe-Nova

-"Hehe I might just do that Taegan"

Ikki said with a laugh as she expertly used her brush to capture Taegan on the paper, The drawing grew as Ikki began with the details and eyes.

-"Just sit tight for a little while longer"