Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blegh...

Started by Anonymous, July 25, 2005, 01:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have a character free! (or two...)

*thinks of siggy* I have my Drider and my illusionest/acrobat free. :) Both be female and one be topless... O_o Not that she'd let you do anything... not only is the topless one eight feet tall, she has eight legs and a big spider butt. *Grin* (she'd be somewhere dark)

Yoa is just... Yoa. *blink* Anyone up for a thread, or having another character join one? I need to get to posting around here. *nodnod* I'm lacking. ^_^;;; (..anywhere)

Ah, yes. Sharlee is free too. *pokes Tarlaka's little sister* Siblings are the evil. *glares at little brother who is whining for the compy* (adelaish..location)

Anonymous

Dude.  Vharzyym!  drow capital USA (unless, of course, you are from another country... but, you get the idea)

drider would be perfect there.

Anonymous

Ariador works alone(unless Malith is there) and eats other Drow... and.. anything she can get her claws on... :D

and she hisses!!! *grin* .... but, I'm pretty sure seeing some tasty drow would make her try and help out, if she got something in the end... like a nice plump drow...

Ariador is pretty picky when it comes to her food. (I think it's kinda called revenge)

Anonymous

well, seeing as how the leaders of said organization aren't all that happy with their former houses...

Anonymous

She'll get lots and lots of NPC drowsies to eat?  

I think she has a thing for eating all the insides and leaving the husk for later. *wink* I sure hope Drow don't have a good sense of smell when they're down wind from a cave with rotting meat. *grin*

...and... she'll still probably try to eat all the others... she'll just... not be so... obvious about it.

Anonymous

betrayal is the way of darkness :twisted:

Anonymous

Nah, it's only betrayal if you gave your trust away... So, for Ariador, it isn't betrayal, it's seeing a tasty thing that she wants to eat and or, wrap in a web and save for later. *smirk*