Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bucket of Fish

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2013, 09:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Feni'tat released an excited yelp and practically dove into flower crown making. The way his fingers worked, deft and weaving each stem together could only correlate with the fact this perhaps was not his first time making a crown. And furiously and furiously he worked, but somehow, not a single flower came out of place, and when the crown was all ready, it was actually quite sturdy looking as he held it up triumphantly.

"Ah ha! I'm done!" And a victorious beam of sun parted through the clouds just then and lit the world up in a golden glow, only seeming to accentuate the excited man's victory!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Eveline

Her lips formed a small pout at his declaration as she looked down at her 'crown.' The flowers seemed as though they were weeping, the crown itself small and fragile. Eleni looked up at his and huffed softly, face flushing at the defeat. It seemed as though he had been making these forever...!
"How come yours is so good?"

visualspice

With a playful laugh, he set his crown on her head.
"I like making them! When I find myself in a field and its full or flowers, I can't help but make at least one! But now that I'm with you,  I didn't have to make one by myself this time!'

It was only after his exuberance that he realized her pout. Gently, he moved to touch her crown.
"Oh wow. Your crown seems really delicate. It's.like a crown a young princess might wear!" And his eyes widened in wonder as he observed it.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Eveline

As he placed the crown on her head, more blood seemed to rush to her cheeks, hair falling into her face. Fields full of flowers? Those were fun to come across- the fact that he spent his time making these crowns intrigued her. They were quite pretty; she wished she could make beautiful things like that.
At his comment she blinked and looked down at her crown that lay in her sticky palms.
"Hm. I guess you'll look like a princess then-" she grinned slightly, offering him the sad looking thing. Really, he was probably faking his interest to lighten her mood, but she didn't mind. The girl held out her hands, offering him the fragile thing. The stems thin and split, messily weaved together; the red poppies wilted and depressed.

visualspice

And delicately he took it, happily placing it upon his head. But do to the fact the woven stems were so limp, the crown more or less appeared to seep into his unruly, flops of curly hair, and in turn, made it appear he simply had red flowers to contrast the black locks in a random configuration which looked anything but a crown. But, the look wasn't terrible, but to pull off the look as a young man? Perhaps the bold red flowers were a bit much, but Feni'tat was thoroughly enthused.

"How do I look? Is this princess enough for you?" he joked, pointing to his hair.

Eveline

The girl hummed, tilting her head some as if deciding what her decision would be. With a shake of her head she commented how red simply was not his color.
"Blue would've looked nicer-" she decided with a smile, "They'd match your eyes." She leaned over to his pile, where the flowers were less shredded, and took a poppie carefully.

visualspice

Feni'tat's smile brightened.
"Well I think you look really pretty!" An dhe leaned forward, studying her eyes while being mere inches from her face. "They match your eyes. So maybe you should wear both crowns?" And he removed the one on his head and handed it over to her. "You could wear it as a necklace!"

Eveline

As he leaned forward she leaned back, blushing and averting her eyes after his compliment. Hesitantly she looked back at him before looking down at her crown and taking it carefully, handing him the poppie in her hand in return. Carefully, Eleni proceeded with putting the chain of flowers adound her neck, wearing it as a necklace as suggested.
Wow, he made her feel funny. Her eyes refused to look at his even though she was so used to glaring at other; her stomach felt funny as if falling or pressure was there... And the demon girl hybrid found her skin become warm despite it's usual coolness. It frusterated her, and without really noticing, Eleni let out a soft puff with a pout as she shifted and looked away.

visualspice

Feni blinked.
"Hey.. is something wrong?" And he leaned in even closer. "Your cheeks are turning red."

Eveline

"Nothing's wrong-" still she refused to look at him, face tilted to the side but she didn't bother moving back anymore. She just tried to compose herself as she shifted slightly.

visualspice

"Are you sure?" he asked, still not moving.

Eveline

She gave a nod, shifting some before turning her face to look at him hesitantly, jumping slightly when their noses bumped.
"Ah-" before she could say anything she fell back from the surprise- was he that close the whole time- gah.

visualspice

Thinking she was playing, Feni'tat laughed and pounced on top of her.
"If you wanted to play, you should have said so! I love rolling around in the field with my belly to the sky!" he exclaimed. "Here, let me show you!" And he threaded his hand into hers and moved to roll off of her, so he was on his back like she was and he began to roll back and forth and gave a tug to her arm to encourage her to roll with it!

Eveline

A squeak left her lips as he tackled her and grasped her hands.
"Ah-wha-?" As he rolled she barely rocked back and forth, being a bummer and refusing to roll around with him. Instead, she tugged back as of trying to get him to release her hand.

visualspice

Feni'tat laughed.
"You're not doing it right! You have to just let yourself go with it, and not care about if the grass is itchy or will stain your clothes! Just let yourself be in the moment!"

Eveline

Finally, she rolled over--but not to simply roll. Instead, she rolled onto him and gave a huff before rolling over and sitting up, "I don't like being in the moment-" she had pulled her hand away and gave a yawn before crawling back over to her cloak and curling up ontop of it. She gave a soft glare, not really upset but hoping to indtimidate him some. She had been up a long time now and she had become extremely tired physically and emotionally.

visualspice

And the young man pounced towards her, much like a playful puppy, his rear in the air and hands forward with his head down low to look her square in the eyes from where she lay.
"But you just made crowns with me! That was a moment!" he protested, eyes sparkling with mischief.

Eveline

She blushed, seeming to get defensive at his remark.
"Well," she blew at his face gently, "That moment passed... You surprised me," she thought about her words, working them over in her head before shifting and resting her chin on his bushy set of curls, "And now I'm tired." She made her words curt and simple as she yawned again as if to make her point.

visualspice

He blinked.
"Tired?" He continued to try to look at her, eyes going cross. "Hey.. are you trying to use my head as a pillow?"

Eveline

"Your hair is bushy enough for it.." Her eyes closed as if trying to rest, shifting her body and getting comfortable, "Don't you get tired...?" The girl was only mumbling softly by now.