Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Searching for something

Started by Anonymous, July 26, 2005, 11:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The lone figured glanced at the directions in her hands.  A loud sigh escaped her vocals as she made her way to an Inn.  The hood and her cloak hid her porcelin (sp?) like features and also the sword that was strapped to her back.  The staff she carried showed the symbols of the Light Elves.... but also some of the carvings were those of the carpathian nation.  Her walks was faster than most would believe her capable of walking... alsmost gliding across the ground.  She flipped her hood down to reveal short cropped brown hair.  Green eyes observed actions of people she saw with sadness .  She looked to be around 24, though upon closer inspection and a notice of her race, maybe 240 would be a better guess. Agile movement suggests a fighter, though gracefulness and wisdom may suggest Sorceress.  She once again watched the interactings around her.... sadness welled up.... maybe what she needs is a friends

OOC: Not great and not to subtle with the whole someone needs to talk to her thing... but what can you do? lol

Anonymous

A pale woman with glossy black hair and green eyes sighed softly as she stroked the cat on her lap absent-mindedly. She sat upon a wooden chair, in an inn. Suddenly, she got up, and, her green cloak swirling about her ankles, headed towards the door. Her tortoiseshell cat followed her. Her lithe form suggested little power. As she headed outside, she collided with a woman with short red hair. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you quite alright?" she asked. Her voice, it was soft and clear, and seemed slightly sad. The woman looked young, somewhere around eighteen.

Rhindeer

OOC: Hee...this thread was posted in June, sooo...I think it's dead. Just an FYI! ya might wanna try a recent thread...be sure to look at the dates they were posted! ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I read one earlier and it was posted yesterday, and I mixed them up. *hits self repeatedly*