Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Boom! Captured! [Open!]

Started by Zane, May 25, 2013, 09:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

"Well Zane what are you going to do today." The nature spirit spoke to himself in a very sarcastic tone. "Oh, I don't know, perhaps go into the jungle and hang out." Zane looked up at the ground. Yes, up at the ground. You see, Zane was hanging from a trap, about five feet in the air, twas an odd sensation having all the blood rush to his head. Trying again for the umpteenth time, he tried to curl his body up to get to the rope that suspended his body in the air. and for the umpteenth time he was unsuccessful. This is what happens when for seventeen years, your average physical labor is walking from place to place and killing the occasional banshee.

Looking down, vertigo started to set in. His bow, quiver, and cloak looked so far away. "So much for being observant Zane." He berate himself.

Vitar

Athephenae hummed quietly under his breath as he moved through the forest. One hand lifted his skirts high enough so that they wouldn't be caught on fallen branches, the other wielded a stick to push anything out of the way. Already, tiny twigs were caught in his braided hair and he was pretty sure his feet were blistered.

Why had he decided to travel through the forest, exactly? That's what roads were for!

He almost didn't notice the being's situation, so used was he to mild frustration. But there was somebody out there who needed something. Somebody... stuck. He followed the signal, only to find an abandoned cloak and bow. It took a moment before it occurred to him to look up.

When he did, he burst into laughter.

"Are you alright, friend?" he called when he could stop chuckling long enough to form a sentence.

AĆ«therian

"I'd say he looks rather stuck," Xytharis said, a bemused grin on the Drygan's face as she dropped down from her perch in a nearby tree. "That's a well-made trap. Wish I could take credit for it." She shrugged. "I was hoping something would walk into it so I could see how it worked. I was expecting something... Less intelligent to trip it though." She chuckled.

"So," she said, turning to face Athephenae. "Shall we cut him down? Or we could leave him and see how red his face gets before he passes out."

Bringer of Fenrir

"I would say cut the poor beast down..." Hjaldi walked up to the group drawing his sword heading over to free this creature. Hjaldi drew back then pausing looking at the trap. "Or would this be unwise as this could be magically enhanced..." Hjaldi looked to the trap and began to search it for runes and special writing... Which he had troubles doing as he was not of this land...