Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Winds of Canador (M)

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2013, 03:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She closed her eyes, feeling her body internally writhe with pleasure. Her body was so sensitive, especially from the stresses of the day, it didn't take much to get her fire going. She craned her neck when his lips met there, and at his question, she mused, "It's the people, so hope filled and fraught with worry. It's good to know I can bring them peace, or some semblance of an answer."
Her hands began to smooth down his back, one side coating his back muscles with oil, the other with the turquoise paint.

"Then there are others like you, those who might be connected to my own questions, my own trials," her hips began to slowly grind against his, fingers now gripping into his back side, making the skin around them go white.

"Then there is the obvious,"s he said, grunting and moving her hips more with need, as if mocking their predestined love making, though their clothing was in the way; he, his pants, and she, barely sheer robe between them and if they kept this up, surely she'd soak his pants through.

"All Saranthians have this sort of ability,"s he purred. " But not all are so finely tuned. I.. I was a restless soul, and also.."s he drew in a breath, cheeks flushing as she moved against the hard on in his pants that was jutting out, grinding against it with need.

"I felt this.. this was my destiny. The oceans called to me.. so I called back, and here, here I make a living; reading dreams and reading palms.." and it was her turn to trace and nibble her lips up his neck, before restin gher fore head to him. "And to unite in ways like this, to connect to others in spiritual intimacy." And she leaned forward, pressing her lips fully to his.
"TO find the kiss of my destiny." Nd she smirked,a nd gripped onto his hair, pressing forward and making the second kiss hotter and longer than before. "To perhaps find the kiss of love?" And the last part was added with a playful kiss of her tongue.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Enzo could focus on both the meaning of her words and the sensations she aroused in him.  He grunted with pleasure, undulating his hips as he listened.  His groin ached, hungered for the warmth of her sex, but they both knew this kind of play would only amplify the sensations of sex when at last they joined.  He was well-endowed as it was, though he would make no claim as to his prowess as a lover.  He'd never been one for boasting, just do or die.

"So you help lead others to their destiny," he repeated, opening his neck to her.  "Then it's a cruel destiny that sways as violent as the oceans."  He graoned loudly, his hands slipping the rob pas her shoulders and he sunk his teeth into the sensitive flesh there, his breath ragged against her skin.  He smiled after her kiss, licking his lips.  "But aren't you afraid of what the future will bring you?  Should you find love, how do you prepare for the pain when it is wrenched from you?"

His hands moved down her side and up her thigh, sliding the robe awayaas his mouth nursed at her shoulder before swerving back up to her mouth again, smothering her mouth with his.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

As their lips met again, she found herself breathless, and she held onto his cheeks and kissed him fiercely back, slipping in her tongue inside his hot mouth nad searched and wrestled against his. A soft moan vibrated their kissing as she moved her hands to smooth against his back side before letting her lips trail down his neck and across his chest.

"Love is foreign to me, at least that of the one you speak. I see it in other people, though it seems not the type for me; so I just wait patiently, like rock at bottom of stream. The waters all pass me by, yet I am still connected to it, even if I do not share in it's path or powers. But such is the will of the seer," she spoke, words as hot breath against his skin, her other hand idly fumbling against the belt that secured his pants; but in one swift motion, the belt was yanked out from his pants and tossed aside.

She sat up, grinning wickedly down upon him. "You wear, too much clothes for this sort of game." she said, pressing her arms together that helped spilled her own breasts outside the now opened front of her robe.
"You let me take them off, ya? If not, I can stay perched here, but I make not promises you might not need to clean these pants when we are through.." for she was already soakign wet with anticipation, and hot as the fire's of hell.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

His teeth pierced into the soft flesh of her lips tugging on it after she pulled her mouth away and pressed it to his neck.  He grunted and groaned, eyes lazy and heart beating wildly in his chest. "And how would you know it if it came in front of you?" he whispered.  He moaned louder as her breasts came spilling from her robe, pressing them to his mouth, face covered in oils and paints.

At least he leaned back on his elbows, smiling up at her.  "Take them off," he murmured.  "Perhaps we will find the stream that flows strong enough to dislodge you away in the current of water."  He chuckled and leg his hands feel up along her thighs, until they reached the tip of the robe, gently prying it open completely, the loose knot coming undone.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Pao'orha had a good laugh over that.
"I think it would take much to dislodge me. I am quite content where I lay,"s he purred, then moved reluctantly away from his lips that had been nursing at her chest as she bent over and began to unlace his pants. And when she slipped them off, she gasped, making a quick mark across her chest.

"Enzo Azura!"s he said, the r's rolling with her tongue. "Aya! You never told me it was so big. It's.." and she began to chuckle, appreciating what she had unearthed. "It has been a while since I had to tame a man so large, though I suppose it comes with the territory of being so tall?" And she got to her knees, a hand stroking down the very length of it, watching as his member would shudder and tremble beneath her touch.

Her sex and mouth grew wet in anticipation, her eyes glittering before she leered up at him.
"What do you have to say for yourself, big boy? What if you split me in half?" but she laughed in good humor. "I think I'll have my work cut out for me, ya? And perhaps just a taste of it at first? Would you like that, Enzo Azura?" she asked, then lowered her head, kissing hte very tip of his sex, before drawing hte rest of the tip in, and lightly sucking on it with a hot, soaking mouth.

Lion

Enzo visibly blushed when she commented on his cock and he just watched her with idle lazy eyes.  His breath hitched when she stroked the length of it, as it trembled and grew hard, pointing toward the ceiling, pleasant chills coursing through him.  "Hmmm," he just chuckled at her fascination.  "I would think more men would be just as endowed.  But I take from you're reaction..."  He gasped as her mouth came down onto his cock and it throbbed and swelled with eagerness.  He moaned softly, lips parting in an 'o' of pleasure.  He groaned at the sensation of her wetness of her mouth gloving over his long cock, slow at first and gentle, taking the cock deep into her throat, until she began get a feel for it and put more force into each suck, sucking his cock harder and hotter and wetter.  "Gods above," he breathed.  He moaned at the way her tongue slathered along the length of the cock, rolling around the tip and the small pressure applied by her teeth, making him swell harder. .  His hands found their way into her hair, gripping it hard, and pressed her head down onto it, gently rocking with the motion of her head as she sucked him.  His eyes rolled to the back of his head, his breath lost to him as the sheer pleasure of it put him in a haze.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

With his hands bracing behind her head, she leaned forward, devouring as much of his length as she could and swallowing and sucking around him and allowing her soft lips to pucker against it, and just the slightest bit of teeth to graze upon it's length. But just enough to entice, not to hurt, as she took him in and out of her mouth and her hands cupped forward, massaging the sensitive skin of his balls as she cupped them in her hands.

THen from there, hands smoothed up his thighs, moving up his hips and then gripping onto him as she sucked harder and harder before she knew he might be red in the face, perhaps even near his peak when she drew back and moved forward on her knees and guided his wet cock between her heavy breasts and let it slide there, all the while her hands dipped into more paint and oils and lathered them around his length and massaged them into her chest as she stared at him through heavy lashes and half of her dark hair spilled across her face.

"I see you are still tense.. what is wrong?"s he teased, knowing full wells he could have just taken him to heaven in a few long 'drinks' against his sex, but where would all the fun be in that? She was going to make this last so that she'd have him screaming at hte end of the hour..
or the end of the next two or three hours if she was lucky and he could last.

Lion

Enzo had to bite his lip to keep from crying out loud when she took in a great deal of his long hard cock into her mouth.  "Gods...don't stop," he begged.  His mouth opened though no sound emerged as she sucked him harder, his cock growing, thickening, and pulsating within the soaking wetness of her mouth.  He could feel his energy pulse and waxen, begging for her to finish what she started when at last shee pulled it from her lips and instead pressed his member to her chest, slathering paints all over it, massaging it into the skin there.  He looked at her with haggard eyes. 

"Because you tease me," he answered with a humored grin.  He leaned as forward as he could before reaching for her face and cupped it to him  "And I know you do it on purpose."  He reached down and took a scoop of paint before slathering it onto her neck and shoulders.  "Get up here before I come down there.  Or are you still cultivating energy?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao grinned, keeping his hard on pressed between her oiled and painted breasts.
"Is that an order?" she cooed, and crawled clean off of the ground and onto his lap, leaving the robe long since abandoned as she straddled over his lap, but didn't take a seat, but rather remained on all fours, and leaned down, pausing with her lips but inches from his.

"There are many ways to cultivate energy," she purred, moving a hand forward to cup his cheek as she drank of his lips deeply, lowering herself down, but not enough to let him in. "Many ways to tantalize and awaken the spirits,"S he purred, opening her mouth, pressing it to his against and then dragging her teeth across his lower lipa nd cheek, before turning back around and shoving her tongue inside his mouth, kissing him hotly as she pinned him up against a pile of pillows.

Lion

"I have a feeling you're going to show me the finer parts of all those ways this night," he muttered against her.  "I wonder what I'd just gotten myself into."  He smiled a little as his hands trailed paint up her sides and belly just moments before she pinned him to the pillows. 

He moaned against her kiss, a fire roaring in his belly as he twisted his head this way and that, massaging her tongue with his and sucking on her lips as he kissed her roughly.  He wrenched his hands from her wrists or tried to anyway, raising his hips to feel along her sex, prodding her, begging entry.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao's eyes danced as she felt his sex reaching for her, and she merely let it have a taste, letting his member stroke along the moist, soft lips of her sex, and massage against the most sensitive flesh of her clit. And down and up she'd drag it against his long length, but never once allowing him entry, only teasing him as her hot sex would lap at his length like a tongue.

"You haven't gotten yourself into anything yet!" she laughed, and purred and leaned forward, smashing her lips against his and only in that moment, letting just the briefest moment for the tip of his member to poke in.

Lion

He bit his lip at her teasing and his breath hitched.  He tadjusted his hips as best he could to achieve entry but grew frustrated when she continued to dodge him left and right, teasing him relentlessly.  He swallowed her mouth, drank her lips into his, before pulling away.  "But I'm about to," he shispered when she let him some entry.  He shoved his hips upward and dropped a hand down her back to press her down onto him, hips flush to hips.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

To feel his length slam up inside her all at once caused her to cry out in sheer pain and ecstasy; making all sorts of frantic words in her native tongue before she began to ride him like a wild animal, finger nails seeming to turn into claws as they dug at his side, latching onto him fiercely as she moved. And the only thing that kept herself from moaning and crying out to wake the entire cliff side city, was when her lips were smashing against him, snuffing out her heated breath and moaned cries.

"By the Gods, your instrument, you are so blessed!" she purred out when her wits returned, her hips grinding and bouncing ontop of his, the motions easy by the slickness of her hot sex as she pinned him down and moved into all sorts of angles, keeping his hands entwined with her as she studied his gasps and moans, until she'd find an angle he liked best and just let him set to work, nursing his own desires by letting him fuck her as hard and fast as he pleased.

"Your sex, it feels like a God.. mmm," she purred again, eyes fluttering closed as she bounced upon his lap. "Yes, take me as you want, as you wish, let all of your tension pound into me! Let your body take charge!" she panted, which was her own way for her to beg him to keep on fucking. "And let me know if you want me to get the ropes," She purred. "Sometimes it adds to the fun, ya?"

Lion

His cries too were muffled by her kiss, brought on by the sheer force of her desire as she took him wildly.  Enzo didn't have much more he could do as she dug her nails into him.  He moved his his along with hers, moaning and drinking her lips, his hands clutching her hips as she rocked him.  "Gods," he choked, trying to tear his mouth away to get some air.  But he'd be damned if he'd let her stop.  "You're not...ugh...so bad yourself.  Ohmmm!"  he moaned when she finally slowed down.  Sweat soaked the pillowes around him and he hadn't realized it but he'd came once already, yet was more than eager to continue well through the night.

He just looked at her when she pressed him and he let his hair splay across his face.  Enzo turned over without leaving her sex,  pressing against the pillows before pulling out to adjust her into position, moving behind her, hands moving her hips wider, sliding along her ass, holding her  thighs wide enough as his sex felt along hers at a different angle.  He dropped low, sliding inside of her at last, pressing his chest clear against her back in slow poweful strokes, gradually moving faster.  "Rope?" he grunted.  "And just what would we use that for?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao'orha was in heaven, and filled to the brim with his sex. The pillows would have to be washed later, but it was of little consequence to her now. For now, she was in pure ecstasy, letting her body become his temple, a temple of pleasure and sin. ANd she was hot and slick and ready for whatever he had to throw at her, or in her, her body exuding heat and moisture from both her sex, and from the first time he had came.
Feeling him come in at such an angle had her gasping out and moaning from deep within her throat. Such a depth with his length felt amazing, as he was slamming down hard within her, reaching the very back, and hitting so many spots inside her that made her scream and explode; and lucky for her, her heavenly moments could be unending as she begged for more and more.

"Yes," she panted, through a smirk. "Have you never tried the thrill of a simple rope? To tie your partner up and have them at you mercy? It wrks well, if you're kinky." She purred in a playful tone, and even laughed. "Though I suppose we won't be needing it." She sighed contentedly, her sex gripping around him tightly. "For I'm at your mercy, by the Gods!" and she prattled off more words in her own language. "You needed this so bad, Enzo! just keep it up! Let out all that.. mmmm tension go!"

Lion

"Honestly, no, I haven't," Enzo admitted, voice hoarse and throat dry.  His heart race as he pounded inside of her.  She was tighter than a glove around him, snug and smothered his sex as he pulled out and pistoned into her with considerable force.  "Why...do I get the feeling that you need this more than I do?" Enzo muttered against her ear, breath ragged as he nursed at her neck, moaning behind her.

He shifted his hips, coming in at a different angle and continuing for as long as she asked him too.  All the negativity that roiled inside him washed away, sliding within her as hard as he could.  His strength was three times that of a human on this plane, the gravity of Vallaris having been stronger, and every stroke was more powerful than the last.  His face was buried in her hair, taking in her sweat, her scent, and her cries.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At his words, Pao laughed, a sound that echoed into the air around them like bells.
"So it would seem, Enzo! By the Gods, what sort of human are you? Aya!" she exclaimed. She had never felt such length and girth of a swollen member inside her before, and men from out at sea could have quite the swollen member when they return from months away;a nd last quite a few days with her; but this sort of mating with Enzo was as if she was transported to some other world, and tapped into her deeply and made her reach peaks she had never known before.
It seemed she wouldn't have to use any tricks on him, he was doing alright himself, and with such new sensations met by him, she might have to ask for a second round come the morning. Oh the stories she could tell the women here! Enzo might find himself quite the prize and would have many women he could please, this she could be certain of once the rumors would be let out of the bag..
But for now, she enjoyed him all to herself, screaming out in pure ectasy as he continued to nail her in her sweet spot, and soon her sex was gripping him tightly before the muscle began to spasm an dpulsate wildly around him as her hips bucked and she was screaming, arching herself back as she was overwhelmed by another over the top scream inducing orgasm, ripe from ectasy.

Lion

Enzo fellin an exhausted heap on top of her, having came hard within her at the approximate time she did, face flushed and dripping with sweat.  He pulled out after a time and laid beside her.  "I-I hope it was all right," he coughed.  "I-I don't think I overpaid.  Oh gods."  He smiled at her, and blinked lazily, visibly drained.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao'orha couldn't move if she wanted to. Never before had she felt so sated in all of her life. She lay there, face smug as a cat's as she gestured with her fingers for him to come forth. Once he was laying at her side, she gently stroked his face, her eyes sparkling.
"You are a sex God. We have more tomorrow, ya?" she asked with a grin. "But for now, aya!" and she closed her eyes, draping a hand across them. "For now I feel as if I could sleep ten moons!"
and as she lay there, smiling, hand still over her eyes.. her smile began to fade.
Slowly, she turned to him, eyes studying his face.

"Did you feel it?" she inquired, staring at him skeptically. "The connection when you were inside me? I think we were destined to connect, I think this will do well for our dreams this night. So that we can see the truth in our destinies, well.. that is.."S he said, shrugging back as she melted int the pillows. "If we are truly meant to walk a future path together.. one far away from these cliffs."

Lion

His face was flushed hot and sore as he laughed at her description, blushing if he could.  He was content and sated and could have fallen asleep right there without qualms.  He'd closed his eyes when at last she spoke to him in a different tone that made his eyes open wide, completely alert.

"I felt it," he muttered.  "I felt almost as if our very souls were making love as were we.  But I am just a man, Pao'ohra.  And I cannot say that I am not afraid that you will become involved in something that will only bring you ruin.  But I think you were involved already.  Let's close our eyes and dream then.  Maybe my mind will expand on the vision I'd seen before."  He smiled again and closed his eyes.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn