Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2005, 10:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

We want to attack and/or conquer connlaoth. we can now discuss this....<_< >_>

Anonymous

oh jesus christ lol

someone isn't going quietly into the night

Anonymous

I am going to read the posts when you attack connaloth and in the middle of the attack Adara is bringing marshmallows ^__^ muahaha I'm NOT kidding =)

Anonymous

I believe its already been thoroughly discussed in the previous thread. Three RPers, who have characters in Connlaoth, said no--the owner an two moderators said no.

You may want to actually read what we said.

Quote from: "Rhi"XD Sorry, cuz...but as a player of charries there, ya don't have my permission on this one. >.> But you already know that. I *might* be swayed based off other people's opinions (unlikely ^^;; ), but for me, Connlaoth is just far too young (not storyline wise, because storyline wise it was established loooong ago, but site-wise) and hasn't yet been established, really, on the site.

For me, it's a really unique kingdom in that, unlike the others, it persecutes magic users and the like. I like that aspect, and really don't want to see that element gone. In the future, when Connlaoth had more players, was more established (like Adela and Serendipity), and all that, hey, such a storyline might be fun. But with it so young on the site and not yet really off its feet...

Attack all ya want, though, I have no problem with that, and would love seein' a Mordecai vs. Vharzym thingy! And a good raid on the kingdom, I think, would be a good way to wake up sleepy Connlaoth and probably get some good stories going and more people interested in the kingdom. And, heck, maybe develop some rivalries and whatnot; I think Connlaoth needs to see some action. Just don't assume they'll sit on their heels. XP

But like I said, I might be swayed if I knew more about the storyline itself, character relations, and depending on the collaborative ideas of any other posters. ^^ See, that's what this board is for...to collaborate on storyline ideas and whatnot, and add to them.

OHHH! By the way Josh, totally off topic, but...mom JUST found your razor! It was in the trunk of her car! XDD Sorry to post this here, but I'm in too much of a hurry to PM or call ya!

Quote from: "Ivv"Yep. No support for a take over from me. And actually, I was thinking..

Since the Mordecai nullify all magic within a certain distance... Wouldn't they also do it for all those visitors who rebel by just being there? I mean, wouldn't the people visiting Connlaoth not be able to use magic simply because of the fact that there are always Mordecai out and about in the village and castle?

If anything is going to happen (attacking, not conquering) then you have to wait until Nightcandle returns. It'd only be fair, since she plays the royal family.

Also, I think that before anything major happens with anything else, the more important things are the relationships Connlaoth has to forge or abandon with Serendipity and Adela.

I know you guys are all about taking over, but SotE has really been all about the smaller plots. Besides, if the entire site had gotten taken over, you'd be left with nothing. Its the smaller plots that make the site fun and unique. Always planning to attack another place will get boring fast (especially since I don't think there is anyone that will allow a take-over, since it wouldn't make sense numbers-wise and the kingdoms have far too much history and potential as they are).

Quote from: "Ivv"I definitely think you guys need a rival (not a kingdom, but another gang/group/whatever) to keep you guys busy without disrupting other plots (or at least, not many and not often).

He-ey! I just got an idea.. Wouldn't it be interesting if there was like.. Its hard to explain, but it just popped into my head with the thought of two rival groups.. If we had a map of SotE (that we agreed represented the site properly.. I think Amanda's was amazing, she just needs to move the Theives Guild and Hidden Mansion, since both should be hidden ^^;; heh) then there could actually be a good chase. Like moving from board to board. Of course, there would be rules (like, depending on the amount of people RPing in each group, there would have to be a certain amount of posts in each thread before they could continue). That way both the hunter and the hunted could move and be vulnerable to being stopped by those in the current land they are travelling..

I have no idea why that just popped into my head ^^;; I'm not even sure it makes sense.. But it'd be like either one group looking to fight, or one group having stolen something (kind of like Darlig having Vai, but in this case its two rival groups with a set of rules for the chasing)... It'd be like RPG war tag. LOL!

Quote from: "Ivv"
Quote from: "Josh"and you guys never let us do ours. in serendipity you stop the fight and settle it OOC. we were gonna attack adela, but out of the goodness of my heart i didn't because all of you didn't want me to because of your plots.

You realize you're putting the plots of players for an entire KINGDOM in comparison to two other people, right? You guys continuously go for large-scale "plots" which get in the way of *many* other people's plots. You could take a hint and bring it down a few notches to something where everyone involve is happy.

Also.. Attack Adela? With the rule in place about taking over other areas, you wouldn't have been able to anyways. Adela is just getting back on its feet after Amanda's absense. Serendipity is changing, Connlaoth is new and Necromantia is rebuilding, and with all of this you guys still hold a complete disregard for anything but yourselves and your little conquests.

Find people who *want* to be a part of this fight-all-the-time thing so the rest of us can go about our own plots without having to wait two years. Once you have people to oppose your characters, then you can start fighting all you want and it won't be a bother to the rest of us.

We actually have discussed it, even if you guys just retorted with a "my way or the highway" type deal.

I have brainstormed a plot where both sides are happy (find yourselves a rival group) and David liked that idea, Rhi liked the idea and all seemed well. Its an idea where both sides win because we can go on with our plots, and you can still fight and all that.

Anonymous

Rhi told me to ask again nicely, so i did. back off man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Topzeh_Turveh"I am going to read the posts when you attack connaloth and in the middle of the attack Adara is bringing marshmallows ^__^ muahaha I'm NOT kidding =)

if we get to do it, that would be funny as hell lol. DO IT! we had some funny stuff planned to, like ven's blood spraying into a blind man's eyes, then he yells, " i can see!" lol.

Anonymous

QuoteRhi told me to ask again nicely, so i did. back off man.

First Karin talk now Rhi talk, what next, Aethyr Talk? XP

And that DOES sound like rhi :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Darth Mod"if we get to do it, that would be funny as hell lol. DO IT! we had some funny stuff planned to, like ven's blood spraying into a blind man's eyes, then he yells, " i can see!" lol.

Lol. How many should I bring? Lol

Anonymous

a lot lol. just be careful, Ven's a horndog and will get especially crazy in the event of a victory. he may resort to trying to smear the marshmallows on Adara then try to lick it off. <_< >_>. :P

Anonymous

ok... She'll bring... 15 packs of 30... is that enough?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

after talking with the two supporting leaders of vharzyym, we have decided to take back our request. but topzeh, it'll still be good to join us, we have much planned. :twisted:

Anonymous

Anonymous

QuoteI have brainstormed a plot where both sides are happy (find yourselves a rival group) and David liked that idea

ok.  i know that we've taken back the request for war on connlaoth for now, but id be happy if you let me express my own opinions from now on, especially when they differ from what you just said.

Anonymous

oh.  and

GO MARSHMALLOWS!!!  ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Wait, if we want smores who'll bring the chocolate and graham crackers?

Anonymous

i remember me and aethyr talked about this on...  something,  and i think im bringing them.

Anonymous

Anonymous

so who is bringing the skewers?

woot!!!!!!!  i have passed hylian in posts!!!!!!!!  who's number 4?!  who's number 4?!