Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Join Us! <3

Started by zozee9, June 27, 2013, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Well you did say it would be the full moon, visual, so something special has got to happen. XD MAYBE HE'LL TURN INTO A MOTH WOLF. Like a wolf with wings.  :o Jkjk...
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Paradox

I just found out this morning that my hours have been significantly reduced at work. With this in mind, it's highly possible that I may not be able to afford the internet much longer. That said, I'm gonna have to hold back on a group thread for now.

Sorry. :(

zozee9

Awww I'm sorry Paradox. :( I hope it all turns out well in the end. Let us know if you ever want to join! :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Listenbeastie

zozee9

That's too bad. I hope the issue is resolved. Please let us know once you'll be more free again. Thanks!

Paradox

Quote from: zozee9 on June 28, 2013, 06:04:42 PM
Awww I'm sorry Paradox. :( I hope it all turns out well in the end. Let us know if you ever want to join! :)

I'll probably know in August whether or not I'm clear. I really hate to back out , but I don't think it'd be fair for me to hop in now only to bail out /vanish in about less than 30 days.(assuming things don't go well) Granted, you could just write me out of the thread but eh. That'd be up to you.

zozee9

Well I'm fine either way. You can wait and then see if you can and still want to join, or you can join and see if you can stay. Personally, I'm fine with writing you out. However, it is also up to visualspice and whoever else joins the thread.

Listenbeastie

zozee9

AWESOME. I'm glad it all worked out. Super powers rule!  8) And it's fine to drop in and out. I've done the same thing, and there's really no avoiding it. Just let us know when you're ready! Or randomly post something... that's alright, too.

visualspice

random encounters ftw 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Listenbeastie

zozee9

Paradox

Update! I didn't want to jump the gun but I managed to pick up some more hours at one of my jobs (thank goodness) . My situation is STILL fairly tentative. I mean, I am barely scraping by but I managed to off one bill that REALLY needed attention. Anyways, I will watch the thread and think of an appropriate time to enter and who or what to enter with . If and when I think it's a good time , I guess I'll post here or PM you, Zozee. :)  I might try making a fun little character that would better suit the thread than Ha'aheo. x3

zozee9

Yay! Let's throw a party!!!!!

Lol jkjk... kinda. Anyway, if you see a perfect time to jump in, feel free to just jump in. You don't need to message me or anything. (But if you see a good time but don't have time to write something, you can message me and I'll tell everyone else to stop writing.) New characters are always fun, too! ^_^

I am honestly glad your situation is better, though. I'd imagine it would be tough not knowing if you could pay bills. (I'm still in highschool so I'm living with my parents.) Hopefully everything stays safe!  ;D

Vincent

I realize the thread may be a bit crowded , but perhaps you might have room for one more?  I am writing the character now, but your answer determines how I'll finish the profile.

Thanks in advance.

zozee9

Oooo I'm totally for it. Alycia and Miersck are in a bit of a pinch right now, anyway. You could be the dashing hero who saves them from a non threatening beast! So if spice is cool with it, you're in! :)

visualspice

Yeah, I'm cool with it B| *wears spicy sunglasses*
Vincent and I were discussing this on yahoo messenger earlier today!~
We were talking about him bringing in his character that he used to rp with Miersck at the old rp I used to run~
so should be fun times XD since you know, this character 'to be' is at least competent, where as Miersck, is not >>;
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vincent

Rest assured that Aodhnait is very capable of taking care of herself and babysitting a couple of teenagers at the same time. She's quite the little multi-tasker, you know!

Pardon. A minor edit. Your response is most appreciated! I look forward to finishing my character and threading with you, Zozee. :)

zozee9

Haha Aodhnait might be surprised to find a little romance going on with Miersck! Well, idk if he was in relationships before, but still. He's got a mermaid chasing after him. XD Join in then!  :-*

Vincent

Haha!

Surprised? Perhaps ,though maybe not in the sense you might be considering.

You see, we've agreed not to pick up where we left off from the old game because a LOT of the main cast is missing(and they were all equally important to the story) and to include them or disclude them would be rather difficult and confusing. Not to mention we had more than a couple years worth of extensive story-line that....just probably wouldn't quite work out here in SotE. It would have to be redone. That said, we're starting back to square one where Aodhnait and Miersck are merely acquainted through a friend in common.

Even if we picked up from the old story, there was nothing romantic between Miersck and Aodhnait. Aodhnait is a bit older and far more mature.She always looked to Miersck as a friend and also very much a "stupid boy" .If you'd read the things she had to put up with where he was concerned, you'd agree with her! Who know? Maybe you do even now! Haha! . Now he, on the other hand, may have felt differently towards her.  Sadly, she was wholly unaware of it.

So, Zozee, I don't think Alycia has any competition for the silly little moth boy's heart. Aodhnait doesn't chase boys. They usually chase after her and they get burned. I jest. She's not so cruel. Usually.  ;)

Ironically, in our old thread we had a mermaid character with us. They were male though and not interested in Miersck. Fun times!