Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Ro'le:tak's Diary (M)

Started by Brisinger987, July 01, 2013, 02:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Dear Diary,
                Today is the anniversary of the day they kicked me out of Therissia. And I thought, because, technically, it is the only thing I can mark as a personal holiday, I would start a diary. Nothing fancy, I will only write in it when I feel like it, which means this may be pretty empty. And gods do I hate this day. I even got a letter from them. Smug bastards.

It read as follows:

To: Ro'le:tak

We are sending this letter to detect if you have repented enough to return to Therissia, and join the Angels again. Again, we remind you that you were banished due to committing the crime(s) of:

• Lust
  • Promiscuity
  • Summoning a demon
  • Attempting to corrupt other Angels via Temptation
  • Attempted promiscuity with a demon
Attached to the letter is a small disc, simply touch the disc, which, depending on the colour, will determine if you are fit to return to Therissia. If the disc turns green or blue, you are permitted to return. If it turns purple, you must repent your lust. If it turns red, you must repent your wrath. If it turns yellow, you must repent your gluttony. If it turns grey, repent your laziness. If it turns black, repent your pride. If it turns sickly green, repent your envy. If it turns gold, repent your greed. This disc will remain with you for 1 hour before returning to us, so that we may read your results. If you have to repent, you must wait another year to determine your annual fate.

Have a pleasant stay on:
Earth

Regards, Joru:kal'ven, Angel of Judgement.

I mean, come on, they have the nerve to send me this crap every year, and they don't think that I will get annoyed and refuse?! They act like I am a sinner, when promiscuity is not a sin. It is a simple pleasure in life that should be enjoyed! Not punished! And they don't even hand write the letters, they are printed via some smug little machine that they fill in quickly just to send and disappoint.

I get the same fucking result every year as well! "I should repent my lust... Oh, look at me, I'm a magic disc which is enchanted to annoy you and tell you to repent something that is not a sin... Meuh, meuh, meuh..." Fuck them. Fuck Therissia. Fuck the gods. Demons know what they're doing. What does abstinence show?! All it does is deny us a basic instinct, a basic function of our bodies, just because the guys running the show don't get any.

Anyway Diary, rant over. Thank you for listening.

Ro'le:tak, Angel of Beauty.