Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A romp in the woods! [Pagan!]

Started by Rhindeer, July 11, 2013, 07:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Valor let out a long, agitated sigh. She couldn't be serious.

"It means die," he finally said. "I guess...I guess maybe, if you don't have that problem, you wouldn't know, but people can't breathe under water. And if you can't breathe, you die. Painfully. Because you've filled your lungs with water instead of air."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

paganchick

Pamuy's eyebrows bunched up and looked slightly confused for a moment before the confusion slowly resolved into understanding.
"Oh," She said, her face slowly turning sad, realizing she had killed a rather large number of people.
"I... I didn't know," She replied, her voice soft, sad.

Rhindeer

"What? How could you not know? There were bones at the bottom of your pool!" Valor exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"It never occurred to you to think, 'wow, gosh, I wonder why those poor sods stop moving every time I pull them in'?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

paganchick

Pamuy looked down, her eyes filling with tears. Her pond growing dark and murky as she sniffled softly.
"No," She spoke softly, a dark silver tear rolling down her cheek, "I just thought they didn't want to play anymore," She continued, as she started to sob.

Rhindeer

The horrified look on Valor's face only grew more horrified. His eyebrows climbed and his eyes widened, mouth dropping open. No way. she was...she was serious about this? Sure, it was possible she was faking the tears and the shock, but that reaction seemed legitimate. Dear gods...

"I...but...the bodies. The fact that they...that they rotted...surely that told you something?"

paganchick

Pamuy pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees as dark silvery tears rolled down her face.
"Rot?" She asked, still sobbing and sniffling, clearly upset.

Rhindeer

"Yes. Rot," Valor said, and tilted his head as he tried to peer into the water without getting closer to it. "What else happens to those people after they go in and never come back out? Something had to become of the bodies!"

paganchick

"They just lay on the bottom until I put them back on the bank because they won't play with me no more, then they just disappear," Pamuy replied softly, sniffling as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

Rhindeer

Valor pulled a face at that description, face blanching. Clearly, animals had dragged off the bodies and eaten them...how gruesome...

He rubbed a hand over his face. "I...yes. You shouldn't do that anymore, anyway. Because that kills them. Humans can't breathe under water, you know."

paganchick

"WHY CAN't THEY! I just want someone to play with," She spoke wiping her silver tears from her face as her pond slowly starts to return to its usual pristine color.

OOC: Sorry about the short post.

Rhindeer

"Because we can't...?" Valor said slowly, unsure how else to explain that. How did you explain why fish could breathe underwater and people couldn't? "I don't know why, it's just how things work!"

[OOC: You're apologizing to someone who does posts just as short! xP]

paganchick

Pamuy looked up, her face brightening up suddenly.
"If you could breath under water would you play with me?" She asked simply seeming to grow more and more excited with each passing moment.