Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mud will ruin my outfit (zozee)

Started by paganchick, July 11, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Roberto was tired. This was his first trip to serendipity and things weren't going his way exactly. The source of his problem was everything was so muddy. Roberto liked sand, sand was good, it wasn't wet and you could just wipe it off, but not the damn mud stuff.

Another issue he was having was it was cold, it was super cold. Roberto was not one that enjoyed the cold, he had grown up in the desert and he liked it hot and toasty.
He let his hair down because of how cold it was, hoping that his long luscious well groomed hair would help keep him warm, and it did help. Still it was time to get close to a fire and get hot food to get himself back to being his chipper self so he walked into the first tavern he came across in the wet cold town called Cerenis.

He walked in and took the closest seat to the fire. He waved his hand at the barkeep, he was about to get his drink on. Maybe he would meet a nice piece of tail while he was there, his hopes weren't high, but there was hope none the less.

zozee9

The bar had been open for a few days, but they had barely had any customers. So you would think that Heather would be happy when her first customer of the day walked in, but instead she just sighed. She had always disliked guys with long hair. Especially when his hair was as nice as hers. She saw him wave at her from across the room, but didn't bother waving back.

Gage and her had made a deal when they opened the bar—as long as she actually served the customers, he would do whatever she wanted. So Heather stopped leaning on the bar and instead walked around it, heading over the the man. She was her nice pair of skinny jeans that both Gage and her managed to look good in along with a plaid shirt, unbuttoned enough to give her chest some room and reveal a "little" cleavage. But she had no interest in charming this man with her looks.

Once she was directly across from the man, Heather bluntly said, "I'm Heather. What would you like to order, long-hair? Something to drink or perhaps some food? I can promise you our quality is top notch, seeing as I made the ******* stuff myself."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

Roberto looked at the woman for a moment, taking her in, and her outfit that was so last season. He raised his eyebrow at the woman, crossing his arms as he looked up at her.
"Well I would like to start out with a cool ale sugar ****," Roberto said, attitude oozing from his voice.

He was a paying customer so he didn't appreciate being talked uppity to.
"Of course," Roberto started as he looked around the empty bar.
"I could always leave, it seems like I am your only customer, doesn't look like you are doing too well for yourself, and I clearly know your problem," Roberto added, his voice sharp.

zozee9

Heather smirked as the man replied. He had an attitude and she liked it. But that didn't mean that she was going to be any nicer—in fact, that gave her more of a reason to be rude. With an obviously fake smile, she replied, "Of course, your majesty. I'll get right on it."

Glancing back at the bar and deciding it was too far to walk, she instead used her eyes to levitate a cup underneath the drink he wanted and used it to turn on the tap before quickly holding the drink underneath the freely falling liquid. She then used the cup to turn off the tap and levitated it to her and the man, placing it nicely on the table next to him.

Then, her fake smile gone, she added, "And of course I know what our **** problem is. Gage isn't doing his ******* job right!" She knew this was a lie, but that didn't keep her from saying it. Even Heather knew Gage was a good bartender—the kind that less rowdy customers liked. But the ones that liked smart talk and fights, well, she was the one for them.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

Roberto grabbed the Ale, taking a good long sip of it. It was cool, which didn't help the fact that he was freezing his butt off but still, it tasted half decent.
"Gage?" Roberto questioned looking back up at the woman.
"Who the hell is Gage? I think I would much rather talk to him them with you. You are well. To put it rather frankly, an uptight *****," Robert started before sitting down his ale.
"Plus, your outfit sweety? Who taught you to dress like that? Your grandmother?" Roberto started as he brushed his hair over his shoulders so it would fall down his back.
He then looked down at his clothing. He had on a black silk vest that was left open to show his nice torso a silver chain and pendent peaked out from underneath the fine fabric.
Her rubbing his hands over his raven black dragon skin leather pants, which were neither tight nor loose, a silver belt around his waist to make sure they stayed up. His boots were also made of the fine dragon leather, and were clearly meticulously looked after.

zozee9

Heather glared at the man as she hesitantly replied, "Gage is my brother." It was close enough. Then, squatting down so that she was eye level with him, she added, "And my outfit was picked by only the most ******* stylest in town: me."

Heather eyed him up and down, taking in what he was wearing while thinking of something more to add. "Didn't you know?" she started, "Thinking about your outfit too much isn't cool. And that **** dragon leather? Way last month." It was obvious that he constantly worried about what he looked like. The way he kept touching his hair and how his outfit was organized... well, she hardly knew any straight men like that. But there were always exceptions. Heather still hadn't yet realized what might have been obvious to others from the start.

"So before you make fun of what I wear, how about you adjust your own ******* wardrobe first?" Heather scoffed, still eye level with the man.

paganchick

Roberto busted out laughing at Heather, the woman was insufferable, he was convinced that because his mother was so much like the woman beside him he liked beings of the male persuasion.
"If you are the most ******* stylist in town I came just in time to save this poor place from skank hell," Roberto said snapping his fingers in a z formation.

"For you information, and clearly you are not up to date on your fashion, Dragon leather is always in season, just like diamonds *****. So bite me. Plus, I want some food, something with a little bit more taste then your wardrobe would be nice,"Roberto added leaning back in his chair.

zozee9

If the business hadn't been as bad as the man was implying, Heather would have kicked him out right then. But being able to sass with somebody who could actually had good comebacks wasn't a bad deal, anyway. She was tempted to bite him, but that would've been as good as making him leave. So she resisted the temptation and stood up instead.

"What would you like to eat?" Heather asked, somewhat genuinely. Then she added in, "I would offer 'chef's choice' but seeing as how I'm the chef, I think we both know there would be some kind of poison in it. You better have money to back that mouth of yours. I'm not going to let you ******* leave without paying." And as long as he paid, she would actually create good food. Even if the customer service might be lacking when she was working, the quality of the food would never lessen.

paganchick

"Do you see my clothes? Do you really think money is an issue?" Roberto asked looking up at her and raising an eyebrow. Really, the woman must be blind or something. He could probably buy her bar with the amount of money he spent on his shoes alone.
"What do you have to fix? that would be nice to know if I have to order?" Roberto added before taking another drink of his ale.

zozee9

Heather merely ignored his comment about money, figuring that meant he had more than enough. But when he asked about what they could make, she sighed. Perhaps Gage was right when he said they should make menus. She'd have to have him do that next time he was free.

"I can fix just about anything not too fancy. So I'm sorry, but not, but I don't have any **** dragon meat to go along with that leather. However, I can make a variety of sandwiches and salads, as well as steak, chicken, fish, ham, lamb, and other meats. If there is something else you have on your ******* mind, I may be able to make it." Heather looked at him impatiently while she said this all.

paganchick

"Dragon meat isn't a luxury deary, it is tough and at best, good to dry out and use as a last resort. It is even better used for magic," Roberto informed the girl before running his fingers through his soft hair.
"Hmm, well I will have a steak, medium rare, leave out the skank and the skank saliva if you will,"Roberto said taking a deep breath, thinking for a few moments longer.
"I would also like a salad with a lot of fruit and if you have almonds that would be a nice touch," He said looking up at Heather with a rather haughty expression.

zozee9

Heather, for once, didn't question what he said. She wasn't going to fake her knowledge on dragon meat, for she knew she'd lose. Instead, she flashed him another fake smile and replied, "As you'd like, *******." Then she turned around and headed into the barely touched kitchen.

She started the steak, seasoning it well and cooking it while creating the salad. Then Heather grabbed a large plate and set the perfectly medium rare cooked steak on the side of the plate with the salad on the other side. The salad had chopped apples, grapes, blueberries, and a bunch of other fruits as well as the almonds he wished for. She then drizzled a sweet honey sauce over the steak that added a little sweetness to it. This whole process took a fair amount of time, but not much considering she did it all alone. When she was done, Heather took the plate as well as a knife, fork, and napkin over to the man.

paganchick

As Soon As Roberto saw the food coming he flashed the lady a dazzling smile, not because he liked the lady, but because the food both smelled and looked amazing. Had his money pouch out before the lady even made it to the table. He didn't like tabs, He liked to pay everything off as he got it.
"So how much for the food and the drink I have?" He asked

zozee9

Even Heather's spirit lifted a little when she saw Roberto smile at the food. Her food was her pride and joy. It was one of the few things that she could actually do better than Gage, even though they had the same amount of knowledge as to how to make it. Due to this, she didn't make some snarky remark about it costing some ridiculous amount.

Instead, she replied, "A shille should cover everything," while setting the plate on the coffee table in front of him. "But are you going to have more to drink?" She didn't know many people who could go to a bar or tavern and just order one drink—herself included.

paganchick

Roberto pulled out a shilling and a copper, placing them on the table.
"Yes, I will have more but I like to pay as I go, a little trick I learned from the taverns down from where I am from. If you don't pay as you go the barkeeps can add coppers and such to your bill and you would never know it," He spoke
He took a deep breath before grabbing the knife, cutting into the steak, another smile crossing his face as he saw how perfectly pink it was. It brought a piece of the steak to his mouth, taking a bite and slowly chewing it. Roberto threw down another copper, keeping the two coppers in a different pile than the shilling.

zozee9

With an inquisitive look on her face, Heather asked, "What are the coppers for? I'm sure even your ****** foolish self knows that only the shilling is needed." And she kind of doubted she was receiving tip, seeing as that she never did. Gage was the tip collector, not her.

She scanned the man again, trying to figure out where he was from. Something seemed a little different about him... even ignoring the clothes. The clothes which, she had to admit (but only to herself), weren't nearly as bad as she said earlier. Dragon leather was something she always wanted but never bothered saving up to get.

paganchick

"I would think even a slow ***** like you who is all mouth no brain could figure it out on your own, but since you clearly need help I will tell you. This is your tip. The better the service, the more coins I will put in this pile. The more you piss me off, the more I will take back. Like this," Roberto said as he took one of the coppers away from the pile leaving only one.

zozee9

Heather raised her eyebrows and responded, "Playing a game, are we? Making me weigh my desire to tease you and my need for money..." After letting this sit in her head for a few seconds, she added, "I think you overestimate my desire for money, *******. Gage can get enough of that **** stuff for me." Gage managed to get a fair amount of tip from everybody. "But if you want to play a game, I'll make you a deal. If you answer three questions for me, I'll get you another drink for free." She was somehow still trying to figure out what was off with him.

paganchick

Robert tilted his head to the side slightly as he looked at the woman.
"Do you think you are so damn special that this is the first time I have done this? This is how I tip everyone. Get you head out of your ***"Roberto said as he popped his neck and straightened his vest.
He took several bites of his food in silence, almost ignoring her completely for several moments.
"I don't need hand outs, I have plenty of money, I guess it all depends on what questions you have to ask?"

zozee9

This man was unpredictable... and Heather liked that. She never knew what he was going to do next.

"Fine. I'll ask all three of them right off the bat, then. First off, what's your name? Secondly, why are you here, in Cerenis? And, lastly, what is it about you that seems so **** strange?" She figured she might as well get straight to the point. Looking out the windows, it seemed to her like barely any time had passed. An hour at the most. When Heather opened a tavern, she expected it to be full of excitement. So far, she had been severely disappointed. If only she could make Gage work all the time.