Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plot... Plot... Plot... *continues*

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2005, 01:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay. *huff* I have a character (Princess Tildia Delone') and so far this is what i've got...

Primary Goal (As of Right Now): Find her older brother and revive thier fathers 'Living Compounds'.
To Do That She Must: Find out which brothel her mother sold herself to and retrive any information she can.

I Need: Tildia' to find 'someone' along the way to help her in search of her brother. Specificaly male. Why? Because I plan for Tildia and her new aquaintance to...
A) Fall in love (Oh come on... You knew it was coming)
B) Find out that her new love is her brother

C) Attempt to revive the Compound all the while fighting those usual awkward moments that seem to happen between lovers then...
D) End up turning the compound into a uniform school
E) Have the school fall and the both of them end up needing each other dead
F) After the intense battle only one comes near death (Yes... I'm not cruel enough to kill of you character... or willing enough to kill mine. lol)

G) After the injured one is nursed back to health, who knows what will happen between the two from there. After all, they are in love. But then, they're siblings...

I figure this much of the plot should be enough to keep it going for about... *counts* Some months. Anyone interested? Also, you can chat with me about tweaking some area's. All areas in red cannot be changed though. Unless your just THAT persuasive! ^_^

Anonymous

This plot scares me lol.

Anonymous

I was confused once my quain little brain thaught it up thanks to a few Manga books *cough* Sensual Phrase *cough*... But now i'm interested in seeing where it could go. Ah... The endless boundries of my imagination. ^_^

Anonymous

I'll do it. All my other characters are, like, dead. Actually, can I play the brother, and bring one of mine in? Don't worry, she's nice. And she'll help out. she's got uber cool powers. (maybe they could meet before they meet her brother-but don't worry, she won't be any competition for their little romance.) They could be friends...but if you just need the brother, that's cool too.
lemme know if you're cool with that. ^^ I just started school, so I might not be on as much as I would like too, but I can get on 99% of the time; at least once a day, unless my computer crashes AGAIN. *growls*

Anonymous

If you need anyone else besides a brother i'll be that person!

Anonymous

Suke! ^_^ Great! Sure you can bring you other charcter in. And yeah, school is popping up all to soon. Well i'm going to go start a topic in ?_?... Okay. I'll start the topic somewhere then come back here and tell you where it is. Be right back...

Anonymous

Now. Lets see. OH! I need someone to try and stopr her from rebuilding the compound, and finding her brother/ I need a nemisis. Some sort of enemy. No plot is a good plot without someone busting a love triangle into a cube or killing someone important. *cough* Her mother ..*cough* We need some restraint, or I could just say, "Yay. We rebuilt the compound! Woo! Viola! Were done!" So we need a nemisis. That part very muchly open. ^_^

Anonymous

http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/view ... 5190#15190     Thats the link. It's in the wilderness. Enjoy yourselves! And as will I! ^_^

Anonymous

I'll be the nemisis! Should it be a guy or girl?

Anonymous

I'm a big romance fan so i'm fighting the urge to say guy. So to keep things even, level and fair. I'll et you choose! ^_^

Anonymous

Oi, I'm not a chooser so I'll just choose guy

EDIT: I decided I may have a better plot going on if it were a girl so.. I choose a girl

Anonymous

OKay then. You all know where to find to my post at! *points to above link* So go ahead an get there! ^_^ lol

Anonymous

hmmm. okay. So...You need to tell me more about her brother:
Powers? Yes, no, maybe so?
Appearance? (what does your character find attractive?)
Personality? (??)
History? (a little something to go on.)

I just need something to base it on, since this is based around you character. However, I do reserve the right to twist him to my own whims ^^ :twisted:

Anonymous

Hmm... *ponders*

Well. As for attractive, sh's been sheltered from men her enitire life thanks to her father. So just a close to norm handsome will do. Oh! And Icy hair! You know how hers is an Icy blue? I thaught it'd be fitting for him to have a paler, whiter color for his hair. It doesnt have to be though. It could be as ebony as youd like it, or any other color for that matter.

Powers? He needs to be strong, thats definately needed. Why? Because Tildia may be brave. But strength isnt her best attribute. And as for magic, i'd rather he not have too much. Because Tildia needs his strength, and he needs her magic. I need it to be a bit balanced as to why they even bother to stay around each other before falling in love.

Personality... He needs to be older than her (older than 19), so he also needs to like to take charge of things. Like when Tildia has those moments in battle whered she'd rather stop and gawk at her foe, rather than attack. He needs to be the one that will yell, "Tildia behind you!" Or, "PAY ATTENTION!" Needless to say, he's probably gonna be yelling at her alot. ^_^

As for his history. It can be anything, as long as it envolves him being given away before Tildia was born. And him figuring out that he had been born with only very little of his fathers magic, and none of his mothers 'holiness'. Oh! almost forgot! Father = Human Mage, Mother = Fallen Angel. Therefor Tildia is a human born angellic mage, but her brother somehow only got the 'human' and the 'mage' part. Maybe he took after his father? O_o

Oh! And of course you reserve the right to twist him to your liking. ^_^

Anonymous

oooohhhh...twisting... *evil grin* okies. I'll work on it. he may not come in right away. I'm a gonna wait for the perfect moment. Oh, and a name?

Anonymous

Name? Tendai. My male hero's are always Tendai. I'm in love with that name. ^_^ TENDAI TENDAI!! TENDAI! I don't even know anyone or chracter named Tendai. I think I made it up. O_o But either way I love it. If it even ran away i'd cry. *sniffle* Dunno why though...  :lol:

Anonymous

Can the villian be any speices?

Anonymous

Yes indeedy! ^_^ *giggles* I said Indeedy. O_o Oh... *ahem* Yes the villan can be any species. ^_^ I'm still trying to figure out why the villain IS the villian though. OH! Maybe the villain wants the plot of land the now rightfully belongs to Tildia, or maybe the villain wants Tildias powers or maybe she is another of Tildias relitives that wants something else from Tildia or.. *continues franticly*

Anonymous

Anonymous

:shock:  Erm.  guess it's best for you to coose :lol: Heh.heh,heh....