Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Show yourselves!

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, August 02, 2013, 06:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Ok, I know most of you just assume I'm a spice/salt shaker, I'll just post up my dev. art id photo here since I'm being less lazy (and also putting off posts- haha!)

So yeah, here's the spicy 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anadwen

my hair is too big to be posted. I will remain hidden.

Brisinger987

Me and the other half (she has an account on here, but she doesn't use it... Dark Lordess) out on a walk a few months ago. The ONLY photo I don't look six in.

zozee9

Too big? Did you spot Lion's photos? And what about Winter's loveliness? Big hair is the best.

Also, singer, that's adorable. *loves couples*
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anadwen

you can't fit that much hair into a post, silly.

magnaroman2013

Nascent

[1]

Me, practicing my diving routine after the recent snowfall.

...Okay, so not really. Don't wanna steal Lion's scene. Here's the *real* me, practicing for an upcoming dance rehearsal:

[2]

Okay, okay. Sorry about that. ^_^;;

THIS is me:

[3]

Yes, I have no skin color (not really) and yes I am holding a chaos emerald / chunk of kryptonite (also not really). My superpowers include liberal applications of Photoshop and backlighting. Also, I'm super-lucky. How do I know?

[4]

Because the amazing young woman kidnapping me in that photo is my very amazing, very British girlfriend. You all know her as Painterlee, btw.

And now, singing pirates. Just because.

[5]

Codestar7

Hehe not the best but it'll do.

zozee9

1. You look awesome, archer squid.

2. You also look awesome, nascent.

3. PAINTER IS YOUR GF?!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Nascent

Yup! We met on an RP forum, had our characters become teammates, grew to become rather good friends... and eventually realized the way we felt about each other. Despite it being a long distance relationship I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world (except, of course, moving over to be with her ^_^ ).

Codestar7

Quote from: zozee9 on February 14, 2014, 08:09:54 PM
1. You look awesome, archer squid.

2. You also look awesome, nascent.

3. PAINTER IS YOUR GF?!

Thanks Zozee

Codestar7

Quote from: Nascent on February 14, 2014, 09:53:30 PM
Yup! We met on an RP forum, had our characters become teammates, grew to become rather good friends... and eventually realized the way we felt about each other. Despite it being a long distance relationship I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world (except, of course, moving over to be with her ^_^ ).

Awwwwwwwww cuteeeee

NightWind

Lifting a glass, to all yall.

TheAmir

I'm still too newish here for anyone to know or care but I'll toss a few up anyway :)

Me and my daughter in January (it was her birthday, actually).

And a band photo from a few years ago. We're on a little hiatus since the guitarist (hubby) and our drummer (my brother, ironically) all have really young kids that have eaten most of our free time, but we hope to get back to playing and recording a bit this summer. I play bass :D  we do a sort of death n' roll style, hence the creepy get-up.

visualspice

omg, love the pictures~
You and your daughter are precious *_* You're both OH SO SERIOUSLY playing with that toddler toy <3<3<3
Also, love the band pic! Omg, just so awesome <3 you should post some of your music if you have a place and it's up online :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

Loving the band pic. Would post a shot of me in hospital, but it's not a pretty sight. So instead, a picture of me and my guitar:

zozee9

Hm? Are we posting more pics? 'Cause I got a new dress yesterday. *_*

I love dresses. *_*

also omg that pic with your baby is adorable. <3 Can't say the same about the second one but I like it nonetheless. xD And you love your guitar, don't you, Singer? Can't blame you. xD *wants to play an instrument but is lazy*