Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Breath of the Forest (M)

Started by visualspice, August 18, 2013, 01:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Aelith kept her eyes staring upon him. He seemed almost pathetically harmless as he stood there, bleeding from his side. Humans... they were always so fragile. She recalled the countless hours Cinta, her master, would grind away at his story, rehashing it as he rehashed her; building her from scrapes of flesh and metal. It always hurt. But she had never been allowed to scream.
For now,s he stared down at the blood in silence before stating simply, "You'll want to take out the musket ball before it tears your insides out." Getting shot was never any fun. In fact, it was a great aggravation for her, so she could understand the pain. And she had the scars to prove it.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jerec was sweating heavily and it mixed with the smell of blood, mud, and spit.  He frowned and peered down at his wound and saw that it would not heal like this.  "I think it broke inside me," he said with a deeper frown.  "Well, what do you aim to do?  Help me or harm me?  I would be please to see you make up your mind, hopefully if it is not too much ask."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Aelith blinked.
"Help you?" THen she looked down to the wound. "I am no healer." Though she paused to consider her supplies. She did have some powder he could use to help clot the wound.
And a needle and thread.

"You could sew it up, but then you'd be stuck forever with pieces inside you." she paused a moment to consider. "I could try to pull them out." She knew enough anatomy of human insides from watching Cinta work on herself, as well as others, to know what she should cut and what would kill him if it got too cut up from the musket ball.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jerec had no reason to trust this creature, and she had little reason to know he wouldn't attack her again.  He couldn't guarantee taat he wouldn't either.  He was extremely vulnerable, though he did his best not to show it.  He cringed when she got closer, trying to sit up, but the sudden pallor in his complexion betrayed him.  Jerec grunted as he leaned against the moss of the tree.

At her offer, he peered down at his wound and watched the blood on his hands.  He wished he had the energy to fight back, to run away. But his body could only tremble with shock.  "All right," he said, shamefully.  "Just make it quick place."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Hesitating only for a moment as her eyes studied the wound, she used one metal hand to remove his before wasting no time to observe the flesh there; then dipped her other hand, the one still made of flesh, inside.

Lion

Jerec was hesitant to have his hand removed by hers.  The feel of cold metal shocked him and his grip switched to holding hers in a powerful vice when she sunk her hand into the wound.  The ball indeed had broken inside him and he could feel the pieces moving around.  His face grew red with trying to hold back his scream.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

His flesh was hot and sticky with bubbles of fresh blood, but she kept her fingers pressing into him, her face indifferent to the obvious pain he was in, after all she couldn't feel his strong grip too well upon her metal fingers.

She was used to dealing with insides and outs of men, so feeling around, seeking out metal pieces inside him was second nature. She had fished out about four pieces so far, dipping her fingers back inside for the fifth, but this one was much deeper inside him, and Aelith made a face as she leaned in closer, digging her hand inside him all the way to retrieve the last, reluctant piece.

Lion

It was good that she couldn't feel the grip for it was powerful enough to crush a man's hand to the marrow.  Jerec finally let out a bloodcurdling cry when she fished for the last piece and nearly passed out from the pain.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Dropping the last, bloodied shard into a pile, she looked over at Jerec's face. His skin was slicked from sweat, his dark-maroon hair drenched in it, and she could see the strain in his muscles and face. Pain... it always worked this way and she looked from him down at her hands, now stained, once again, in blood. After a moment, she looked back up into his face and simply said, "Most of the pieces should be gone." Then she looked back down at the wound.
"You'll want to stitch that up before you bleed out."

Lion

Jerec let out a shaky breath when it was finally over.  He had let go of her metallic hand when she finished and was dripping blood all across his abdomen.  He immediately looked at it and tried to stop the blood with his bare hands to no avail.  "I can't stitch it.  I have nothing.  I must clean it,"  He used all his strength to stand up, leaninga against the tree, and took whan moss had fallen on him and began to chew it and taking small wads and sticking it in the wound.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

For a while, Aelith studied the man in silence before informing him, "I have some supplies." She moved to grab her pack, staring at him warily a moment before producing a single needle and spool of thread.

Lion

Jerec watched her warily as he chewed the moss and carefully filled the wound until it soaked up most of the blood.  When she produced the needed supplies, he calmed down, just a little.  He couldn't help but look at her with questioning eyes. "Why are you helping me?  You shot me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Aelith didn't fully understand the reason behind asking the question as she simply asked a question in returned.
"Did the bullet not hurt inside you?"

OOC: Short posts before my shower XD
so.. so short

Lion

Jerec was put off by her questions and leaned back away from her even more.  "It did," he grunted, panting a little from all the exertion.  "But I don't understand why you would help me if you shot me.  I attacked you after all.  The only logical step afterward would be to finish me off," he winced and made a face, doubling over from another pang of pain.  He collected himself and watched the needle and thread.  "What are you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Aelith continued to stare at Jerec in silence. He was quick to ask questions, but Aelith was slow to digest.
"Would it not be a waste if you were to bleed to death? The body is quite resourceful. It can be pushed to it's limits and still strive forward, to survive." Then as she spoke, part of her wondered.. "So you're both man and beast?" And she completely ignored his question about her.

Lion

Jerec tensed his body even at her words.  It was no question that he would survive even with this wound, but he did not like the uncertainty her presence represented.  She was strange, otherworldy even and he only wanted to run away.  But if she truly were a predator, she would catch up to him, no problem...And she most likely would have killed him by now.

"I am beast," he corrected soflty.  "Just a beast."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Tilting her head curiously to one side, she studied him quietly before asking, "But I see a man."

Lion

"I am a beast," he growled.  "This...this soft, weak flesh is merely the skin I was born into.  I cannot shed it...  But it is me.  Now please, if you're going to mend my wound, please get on with it.  You did well enough to dodge my inquiries."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Aelith stared at the man for a good long while. Strangely, she understood what he said. But then at his inquiry to his mending, she stared down at the needle and thread and gave a nod towards his wound and in silence, began to prod the needle through his flesh, metal fingers pushing the skin together while she stitched it up.

Lion

Her metal hand was cold and clammy and made him shiver uncomfortably.  But he couldn't help an inkling of a small curiosity as he watched her work.  She had surprising dexterity and he used his free hand to poke at the metal, prodding it and fingering the bolts.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn