Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Foot in The Grave (Brisinger987)

Started by Caerina, August 22, 2013, 05:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caerina

"You okay? Any bites?" she asked.
Vampires were tricky, one scratch and you're a blood sucking maniac who roams the streets in search of food. And they're so dumb when they're young... So easy to kill.

Brisinger987

"Yeah, bite, forearm, watch." Sophia produced a small vial from seemingly nowhere (truthfully, a naughty little enchanted pouch in her knickers), and poured some of the sparkling liquid into the wound.

"Holy water. It will erase the plague."

Caerina

"How sure is that as a cure?" she narrowed her eyes. Khanna had her doubts about water removing something serious as a vampiric infection. That has to be one hell of a water.

Brisinger987

"It burns the flesh off the vamps, they die from it. So very sure." Sophia cringed as the liquid entered her blood stream.

"Fuck me, this hurts..."

Caerina

"Of course it hurts." she rolled her eyes "You're lucky it didn't burn your flesh off, proving you're not a vamp."

The wound now looked quite nasty. It was a mixture of blood, water and some other liquid that looked like poison.

"On the other hand.. It does look quite bad."

Brisinger987

"Well it feels it." She was speaking through her teeth now. If she turned, the water wouldn't kill her.

"Kill me if I turn. Swear it."

Caerina

People had the tendency to ask Khanna to swear to kill them if something happened.

"You won't... I have experience with these situations." she said calmly "You'll be fine, but you'll have that on your body for some time." Khanna frowned towards the wound.

Brisinger987

"Good to know. Dammit this hurts so gods damned bad!" In frustration, she brought her foot down on a vampires head, crushing it.

"Gimme a minute..."

Caerina

"Take your time." Khanna started cleaning her daggers in a slow motion. Since her new battle-buddy wasn't going to die, she was free to relax a bit. Yeah, she will probably need time to get used to the pain, but she won't die, and that was good. Everything else didn't quite get to Khanna.

Brisinger987

"Maybe it isn't working... Ow..." She felt her bottom lip bleeding, and looked in a puddle, to see fangs. BIG fangs.

But she wasn't hungry. Not yet.

"Khanna... I don't think it quite worked... I'm, uh... Half way there?..." She stepped forward, examining herself.

Caerina

Khanna raised her gaze from the dagger.
"What's with that water you spilled... Didn't it work?" she asked as she got near her, examining the bite mark on her skin.

Brisinger987

"Whoever made that holy water was piss poor. I'm half freakin vampire now. Not hungry though... Feel bloated if anything..." She sighed, looking down to make sure her perfect tummy wasn't wrecked. No, it was fine.

Caerina

"I told you that water isn't a cure." Khanna said with a sigh.
"Not even holy water." she added with obvious sarcasm and disbelief. Khanna wasn't a believer and holy water was nothing more but water to her, and she doubted water could heal vampirism. Turns out, it can't.

Brisinger987

"I shall be having words with the priest over this. This is bullshit! I can't go round with these! I look like crap!" She huffed in a diva like fashion, annoyed that this had happened.

"What can I do about this?"

Caerina

"Yeah... You do." she said honestly watching her.
"But before visiting the priest... You probably should take a bath and wear some clothes. Something tells me you won't get a warm welcome looking like that."

Brisinger987

"I'll take a bath... Screw clothes though. Sexy vampire assassin running loose here, haha! In fact, screw a bath, the sea is just there..." She walked over to the edge of the dock, and jumped in, feeling the salt water rejuvenate her skin, like she remembered.

Caerina

"That's a wonderful attitude." she said sarcastically and sat on the edge, her legs hanging above the water.
"So, what's the plan? Threaten the priest until he gives us the real 'holy' water." Khanna asked with obvious dismay.

Brisinger987

"Oh nononono..." Sher bared a grin, showing off her now perfect teeth and fangs.

"Just make him realise that his damned holy water means nothing..."

Caerina

She cocked her head on the side.
"Nice... I'm always up for proving people wrong." Khanna grinned "How are your cravings for blood?" she was interested to see if the vampire in Sophia was hungry.

Brisinger987

"The word "non-existent" springs to mind." She swam over to where Khanna was, and pulled herself next to her.

"I'm thirsty, but not for anything specific. Maybe I can drink the priest's blood? Get a taste for it..."