Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thieves and Pirates (Spice) [M]

Started by Ivory, August 31, 2013, 06:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Eliana's legs slipped around his waist, and her arms went around his neck, though she had no fear of being dropped.  They weren't going to that far, after all...and, whether he wanted her to know it or not, the tent between his legs fit so snugly between hers that, had she a mind, she could have undone his belt, and they might have been done with this entire game!

Fortunately for Gherrick, she didn't have a mind to do that at all...well, maybe she thought about it in passing, but she had priorities!

"Upstairs," she murmured sweetly.  "First door on the left.  When we get up there, I'll let you look for it, if you like."  She was teasing now; once they were upstairs, there were no reason to play anymore!  And although that made her sad, Gherrick was a unique sort of case...

visualspice

Gherrick laughed softly against her, his breath fluttering through her hair as he kept his grip upon her and began to make his way up the stairs, but once they were infront of her room, he grew more red faced.
"I.. I think I'll need that key now..."
And he hoped she had been joking about making him fish for it.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"You really know how to show a girl a good time," Eliana murmured with a laugh and a kiss upon his cheek.  A quick glance down the hall proved that they were alone.  "You can put me down, I think," she added with a smile.  "Unless you're enjoying yourself."

It made her laugh a little to think of it, even as she leaned away from him to pluck the key from between her breasts.  She held it up for him to see between her fingers with a smirk, then turned to put the key in the lock.

"I'm, ah, sorry about that," she murmured, indicating his pants with a pretty giggle and a sparkle in her eye.  "I could take care of it for you...to make up for being so naughty..."

visualspice

Gherrick sighed, shaking his head as he crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head while his shoulders hunched a little as he waited at the door, as if a child waiting to use the moon house to relieve themselves.
"Unless you have a hat, or an extra baggy pair of pants, I don't think you could help me, Eliana.." and at the click of the key inside the hole, he cleared his throat, his brows raising. "So, aren't you going to show me in?" he asked with a half-cocked and uncertain, but still pleasantly playful grin.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"You really have no imagination, do you?" Eliana asked coyly as she stepped inside, pulling the door open all the way to allow Gherrick entry.  It was a bit frustrating...but, then, she supposed, he was purposefully blind to it all!

"After all, I have hands...and a mouth..."  She chortled as the door closed behind him.

The room itself was neatly made but seemed comfortable.  Eliana clearly hadn't been intending to make a home here; there was only a small set of saddle bags, from which, no doubt, her clothes had come.

"I could also send for some cold water."  She grinned devilishly at that.  Poor Gherrick!

visualspice

At the click of the door closing, he could have jumped, then at her first suggestion, he only laughed nervously. He didn't participate in such acts, but he obviously knew of them and silently shook his head, that was, until the cold water remark came and he laughed.

"You know, you're quite the cruel woman," he said with another shake of his head. Then he drew in a breath and looked around, idly buttoning back up his shirt. "The place seems cozy. Did you just arrive?"

Ivory

"I was here for work," she replied, answering his accusations only with a grin.  Moving past him, she picked up her saddle bags and disappeared behind the screen set, conveniently, in the corner of the room.  Gherrick would hear the rattle of jewelry and the rustle of clothes, and then her dress was thrown over the top of the screen.

A moment more, and she emerged clad in a simple white silken sleeping gown.  It was almost decent, even, long enough so that it reached her ankles.  The spaghetti strap top bared her shoulders and a modest hint of cleavage, but it was certainly nothing compared to her previous outfit.

She settled down on the bed, looking elegant and poised in the ensemble as she regarded him.  "Do you have a ship waiting for you?"

visualspice

Gherrick hadn't realized how he had been staring, or giving her a dopey grin in admiration for how the gown fit over her body until a question was presented to her; for until she had come out from behind the screen, he had looked away like any decent man would do to give her the utmost privacy. Though at her question, he simply replied, "Well, yes," and he smiled through a breath as he took a seat on the edge of the bed. "But she's all the way in Cerenis."

Ivory

"That's quite a long way," Eliana murmured sympathetically, seemingly immune to his admiration.  Naturally, she wasn't; she was aware that he was looking, and she knew just how to position herself to complement the gown.

"Where will you go once you reach her?  Or do you have no plans yet?"

He was a pirate; surely, he must have ideas!

visualspice

"Well, for now, I'm just sort of winging it," he said with a boyish grin as he reclined back a little on the bed, trying to appear nonchalant as he crossed one leg over his lap, and clasped his hand behind his head as he stared at the ceiling.
"Money to help the refugees from the Connlaothian war has to come from some overly arrogant and  scandalous nobleman's pocket. It's well, sort of what brought me in land," he added with a soft laugh then light scratch tot he side of his nose, and his eyes slipped down to look at her in her gown, then away.

Ivory

"You must have made a nuisance of yourself in Connlaoth," the thief answered him with a smile.  "For them to send armed men so far away from their own borders in search of you.  There would be a scandal if you were caught, I'm sure..."

Eliana scooted closer to him, then settled down on the bed beside him with her cheek on his shoulder and body nestled nicely against his.

"How will your money help the refugees?  And how will you even find the refugees to help?"

visualspice

Gherrick stared down at her, trying to appear nonchalant as her rolled his eyes away with a shrug.
"I don't know. Perhaps they have nothing better to do with their time than to hunt down an old pirate like me."
Then at her last question, he kept his eyes to the ceiling and was idly tapping his foot into the air. "I have my ways. It's not hard when you know what to look for..." And it was then his blue eyes slipped down to hers.

Ivory

"Oh?  And what is that?"  She was teasing a bit; after all, she had once had to cross the Connlaothian borders, and it was no easy thing.  With the sudden renewal of anti-mage sentiment, it was sure to be more difficult.

The beauty's smile became a little more serious.  "Promise me you'll be careful while you're there, Gherrick.  I won't be there to pull your bacon out of the fire should something happen."  Because, really, he relied on her.  She poked his side to playfully drive her point home.

visualspice

Gherrick raised his brows at her concern.
"I do this for a living," he told her, the boyish grin there, though a more serious tone had come out from his lips. "But I'll try to keep myself in one piece so we can possibly meet again one day." Then his eyes slipped to her dress again before he looked back up into her eyes. "When I see you retired and spoiled rotten, probably married to some nobleman who wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of you- but also, respect you in the same light,a nd maybe even make you a bouquet of straw flowers?" and his lips twitched more widely into a grin, something else then showing in his eyes, something plainly that was his concern for her.

Ivory

That made her laugh quietly.  "I'm pretty sure you're the only man who will ever make me straw flowers, Gherrick.  I have one pressed in one of my books somewhere to remember you by."

With a pretty smile, she added, "And it's not so easy to find such a perfect man, you know!  If it were, I would have retired a long time ago."

It was true!

"Anyway, don't look at me like that.  I have other options.  Perhaps I will have to settle for a merchant or a tradesman.  Can you imagine me milking cows and fetching eggs?"  That made her laugh out loud.  By the Gods, she hoped she was never condemned to that!

visualspice

Gherrick's smile became more lopsided, and his expression, more soft and he, more handsome for it.
"I think you'd look beautiful by it, all sweaty and frumpled in the confines of a plain dress."
Though his words were mockery, they were playful as his eyes danced at her.
"But what's wrong with being the wife of a merchant?" and he asked, almost as if it offended him she would dismiss such a profession. "Or a farmer?"

Ivory

Eliana laughed again, a melodic and genuine sound of amusement that few had the chance to hear.  "Me?  Really?  What about my fine silks and my jewels, Gherrick?  You don't often see milk maids wearing diamonds!"

Her laughter faded, then, and then she turned over onto her stomach to peer down at him.  "I guess," she allowed, "With the right man, it wouldn't be so bad.  And we're back to that conundrum again, aren't we?"

The never-ending cycle of how hard her life was!

"You may just have to find someone for me, because I've had no luck at all!"

visualspice

Gherrick smiled, and crawled down onto the bed across from her, laying on his belly so that his feet kicked up behind him, much like hers and his hands rested against his chin.
"Are you proposing we go husband hunting? I don't think I've ever been."

Ivory

"Wouldn't that interfere with your duty to help the helpless, and to screw with the fine folk of Connlaoth?"  The girl wondered with a skeptical look and a laugh.  "Maybe, you could just keep an eye open for me...  Send one my way?"

Of course, it was all just a fancy... She knew, by and large, what she had to do to survive, and finding the perfect husband likely wouldn't be it!

"In the meantime, I suppose I'll find some way to make ends meet."  She sighed dramatically.

visualspice

Gherrick nodded.
"You seem like a resourceful type. I'm sure you will survive," and he gave a playfully patronizing pat to her hand before he sat up.
"Do you think those men are gone yet?" and he rose to his feet, wondering over towards the window, thgouh he spotted their horses still tethered outside before letting the curtain drop from his fingers.