Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Rider and the Slave (Caerina)

Started by Zer0ic, September 30, 2013, 09:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zer0ic

"Aw, how cute, you're getting defensive," Nero replied teasingly. "If you are not my buddy, than I guess you can't have my as a give anymore." He smiled and obviously was joking around with her, but still sounded rather convincing.

He took off running to mess around with her. "Better get to the tavern soon, because I can't wait to show off my new cloak at the tavern."

He looked back after running about 10 yards or so and she was right on his ass. He sped up to prevent her from being able to reach the cloak. "You can catch me," he exclaimed merrily.

Down the path had been a knight and his charger heading their way at them. He thought it was children playing tag or something or the sort, but no. It was to grow young adults. The dragonrider he knew, but the girl he had never seen before. He could believe Nero would be doing this as he was always child like, but he saw his potential to be a great leader one day.

"Good day Lord Galvern," Nero said running past the knight.

The knight chuckled and said, "That boy," just as Khanna pasted him.

Caerina

Well, seeing that he already made an idiot out of her in front of other people, chasing him a bit longer shouldn't matter much. Right? Khanna kept on going after him, as fast as she could, and it was not fast enough since she was always just a step behind him.

"It's too small for you." she yelled after him "You don't need to look like an idiot, just because you are one." Khanna said sarcastically still just a step behind him. So close, yet so far from her treasured cloak. She couldn't even imagine how ridiculous he would look like with her cloak on since he was quite taller than she is.

In her head she couldn't quite believe she was doing this. Running around the woods after an idiot who took her cloak. She actually felt bad for this guy when he helped her. She could roll her eyes and curse all she want now, but she did. She was so angry at herself.

Yet another reason why it was better not to be nice. People tend to avoid her when she is mean, and she is quite satisfied with that. She didn't need this.

Zer0ic

They made it. Ketra was just ahead.

[Continue here: Cloak and Drink]