Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Mages' Cult [Moved]

Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2005, 10:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Come now, ladies. We've had a long day. Why don't we just get some rest?" Yang speaks up, not too happy with the arguing. It would have been worse if he heard the internal threats. He waited a bit longer, just to make sure no one gets hurt. He didn't want to see that again.
"Well, I'll leave you ladies with the open decision. In the meantime, I will get the room." Slash explains, walking by the little mess. He knows that Mealthra would probably want to get some rest as soon as possible. Luckily, she is patient with his kindness. He trudges up to the innkeep who looks up at the winged werewolf in befuddlement. Slash beams a kindhearted smile at the innkeep and the innkeep smiles back sheepishly. Perhaps he will need a vacation after this.
"One bedroom, three beds." Slash simply states, holding up one clawed finger. The innkeep quickly reaches for a key as if his life depended on it. Before he could say anything or much less do anything after placing the key on the counter, Slash places a small sack of gold on the counter. Soon after, he turns towards the stairway with the room key in hand.

Anonymous

Artemis flattened her ears, if possible, any further as she was ordered about by the sprite. By this point in time, the siamese feline couldn't care less about her surrondings. "I am not going to - " then something strange happened. Something never seen before. The black ears of Artemis perked up and lazed, her blue eyes oddly vacant; but bright none the less. "I'm sorry." She told the sprites, tenderly. Weird.

Anonymous

Maelthra realized that she was also being waaay too moody for her own good. She was wet and tired, and apparently a bit cranky as well. But yes, she was still patient with Slash's kind and gentle ways. She'd get to dry off and rest soon enough. Well, she hoped so anyway.

Regretting having glared at the frightened child now, the petite gargoylish lady bowed a bit in appology. "I'm sorry." She said softly, directing it at the now hiding child. She shouldn't have glared at the poor young one...

Maelthra then noticed the small sprite apparently waving to her. She had been so sluggish she hadn't even noticed the small creature at first, having missed the small hello. She managed a tired smile. "Hi." She wiggled a few of her slender fingers back at the sprite, unable to release Mirshann for fear of dropping the poor hatchling.

Anonymous

The kitten stepped out from behind Artie timidly as the Gargoyle lady apologized.  She smiled a little, acknowledging it and accepting it.  She was sorry too.  But she only expressed it through her expressions, refusing to speak a word.  Her tail whipped about behind her happily, feeling better again.  She then blinked at the lady's next reaction and curiously peeked over at what she was waving at.  Oh.  She smiled a little more, seeing the shy Sprite interact and giggled softly, unaware of what Artie was going through inside her mind.  

She small Sprite immediately blushed and shrank back as the Gargoyle noticed her.  Then, feeling an unusual urge, she slowly broke from her sister's side and fluttered gently toward the Gargoyle, hesitantly and shakily taking a seat on her shoulder.  Her cheeks flushed red and she looked away.  "I-I'm Sh-shizu..." she mumbled shyly, huddling up a little.  

The other Sprite smiled smugly.  "That's better." She spoke with a smirk, crossing her arms.  "Now..." she was interrupted by the giant furry one.  "hmm??" she turned her attention to him as though she missed something.  But all she saw was him facing away and heading up the stairs.  Was he talking to her??

Anonymous

While the twins and Slash have already headed off to their respective rooms, Mirshann continues to reach for his tail, not really paying any heed to everything else that is occuring. After a moment of not getting anywhere, the dragonling stops and simply hangs in his mother figure's arms. He slowly pulls his head up to look at her face, but something else catches his eyes. He clamps his beak on a soggy curl and begins to tug on Maelthra's hair.

Anonymous

With a final snarl at the sprites, Artemis twitched her shoulders to send them flying off, once they had released her mind. Flicking her ears to remove rogue strands of dark hair, the Siamese cat stretched her arms way about her head, her back arching inwards until there was a dull pop, and a purr of sheer satisfaction. Ah, purring, stretching â€" it’s a cats life.

Swishing her long dark tail, Artemis followed the twins after they had disappeared from view with her bare, darkbrown paw-feet, her ears flicking backwards into a more relaxed, less alert position. Twitching her nose as she came up to the twins room, she pushed open the door as she retracted claws back into her furry fingertips, her whiskers twitching downwards as she did so.

“A key would be very nice, you know.� Oh, how pleasant.

Anonymous

Yang looked up from his medative state on the second bed, furthest from the door. He smiled when he saw it was Artemis.
"I'm sorry, but Yin only gave me one key. That's why I left the door open though. I knew you'd rather stay in a room with me, rather than in the next room with Yin." Yang explains. He streaches his legs out from his odd sitting position before he begins to move up the bed to find a proper spot to lay down.
"I think we should get some rest. It's been a very long day." Yang notes as he lays down without the use of a blanket.

Anonymous

Shutting the door behind her, twitching her tail so she wouldn’t get it stuck between the door and the frame, Artemis stalked silently â€" but obviously â€" to Yang, tilting a would-be-eyebrow at his blanketless choice of sleep. As if oblivious to the other bed (or just, you know,  ignoring it), Artemis sat on the edge of Yang’s beg, twisting her torso to watch him, one leg crossed over the other.

“But I’m not really tired,� the cat informed him, subconsciously pleased that his psychotic twin was in another room. Why? Well, I thought that much'd be obvious.

Twisting further, she swung her legs up onto the bed and laid on her side, blue eyes still on Yang. "And I didn't think you would be."

Anonymous

Yang rotated himself on the bed until he was facing Artemis. Apparently she doesn't know there's another bed in the room, but Yang doesn't mind that.
"I'm not exactly sure about you, but all the excitement today kinda wore me out. I'm feeling a bit groggy at the moment." Yang explains before yawning.
"What did you have in mind for the night while the tired sleep if you're not tired?" He throws in his own question.

Anonymous

As she made a big deal about becoming several times more comfortable â€" which, oddly, involved her inching blatantly closer to him â€" she swished her long, dark tail over her thighs, the tip of which twitching randomly as it settled on the bed. Her large ears twitched in amusemant at his question and she laughed a low, purring laugh. Promptly, she reached out to him, her deft hands retracting those deadly claws of hers as she traced her fingertips over his furred cheek.

“I’m sure we could think up something together.�

Anonymous

Yang yawned again as Artemis threw in her comment and proceeded to carress his cheek with her fingers. He smiled afterward and reached up to grab her hand and press it on his cheek. At the same time, he reaches out with his other hand and carresses her cheek with it.
"You certainly know how to claim my heart. I simply wish my sister could finally find what I feel for you." After his slight words, Yang moves slightly closer to Artemis to press his lips against hers. The first kiss that Yang has ever given out.

Anonymous

Her tail continued to twice; snakelike in it’s own right. Large blue eyes flickered to his cheek, watching as the dark brown fur that coated her arm from below the elbow merged strangely with his pandas markings. A cat and a bear. An odd pairing, for sure.

The tan fur on her cheek rippled as his fingers moved through it; and her lips twisted into a wry smile. Perking her large, darker ears forth as he spoke, she didn’t have time to respond before her lips were busy. Probably a good thing. Because Artemis was all lust, at the moment â€" and she’s sure as hell felt that before.

Artfully, her body closed whatever gap that remained between them, one hand still planted firmly on the bed as she forced the kiss between cat and panda deeper; rougher. Really. She wasn’t made of glass.

Anonymous

Though, Yang was made of glass. A fragile soul that has yet to be broken in. Seemed like Artemis was going to change that tonight. Yang, simply assuming that Artemis was just making the moment more to remember, was totally oblivious to her full intentions. To throw in his deeper movement, Yang threw his arms around the feline for a deep embrace. This whole moment has surprised him beyond worlds and he didn't want it to end.

Anonymous

To bad Artemis wasn’t quite known for being…fragile; thus she would shatter through Yangs soul of glass with a sledgehammer until she got what she wanted. Sweeping her tail across her thighs again, feeling his hefty arms about her slight form. Pressing automatically into him she pulled back from the kiss, licking her lips and grinning her coy little cat grin.

Her fingertips fell from his cheek; the claws slowly extracting to run down his neck, his shoulder; over his chest, crushed between their bodies.

Undoubtedly, he’d still be oblivious.

Anonymous

When Artemis went from deep and passionate, to coy and mischievious, Yang was stumped. He looked at her face with bewilderment and wondered what was going through her mind. He didn't pay any heed to her slithering hand, nor to the direction it was moving in. He simply stared at Artemis with his lost gaze. His emotions continued to run wild.

Anonymous

That catty grin still in place, Artemis let her blue eyes glint as she looked into Yangs own eyes; his bewilderment simply exciting the feral creature she really was. Perhaps Yang’s greatest mistake would be in  the form of a slight, tempermental Siamese Cat.

Licking her lips again she grinned and ushered him onto his back, whereupon she slid partially over him, stroking his chest as she rested her chin ontop of his. Honestly; the cats gone insane…the bears oblivious…

…whats next?

Anonymous

The kitten blinked and stood still, confused, as Artie suddenly took off without her.  She was left alone...  Frozen for a brief moment, she took it upon herself to head after Artie, hoping it was a mistake.  She had lost sight of Artie up the stairs, so she had to find a way to search discretely.  Being quick definitely had its advantages.  

The door crept open silently.  Bingo.  Third time is the charm.  A small face peeked in with a smile of success, and then was gone.  The door was closed as it originally was by Artie and the kitten was gone without a trace.  At her stealth and speed, she could get away with most anything.  The two oblivious lovers were intimately close, but Jamie was new to this 'love'.  She knew the definition, but lacked the experience in her young age.  Creeping about the room unnoticed, she found the perfect spot to watch.  The kitten crouched down ever so silently, peering up at the two.  Up?  Yes up.  The kitten was perched firmly to the ceiling by her feet and hands, sticking like it was the ground itself.  

A look of intense curiosity covered her face as she watched.  What were they doing??  Her head tilted to one side as her tail flipped back and forth gently.  Easily distracted, her watching had become careless.  She was right out in the open and they would eventually see her, especially when the boy was rolled onto his back and Artie got on top of him.  Her curiosity got the better of her, and she would be found eventually.

Anonymous

Lost and oblivious, indeed. Yang had no idea what Artemis was getting at or what her intentions are. He'll find out later more than likely. Much later, now with a new set of watchful eyes on them. Yang was looking directly at Artemis' coy facade when he noticed something out of place. The door would be the last thing he would notice. Upon looking a little passed Artie, the boy panda noticed an odd little girl on the cieling.
"Well hello up there." Yang speaks up to Jaime. Knowing how Artemis is in the state of passion, she may as well take Yang's words another way.

Anonymous

The door opening was silent to even her large, sensitive ears â€" perhaps because her mind was, shall we say, somewhere else. How could it not be? She had a mass of black and white panda underneath her lithe, sinewy build and her dainty paws partially at her mercy. Of /course/ the Siamese cat would have her feline mind elsewhere than the door opening. Perhaps that was why her nose didn’t catch the scent Jamie offered â€" it was full of the panda’s scent.

At Yang’s words, however, her ears twitched and she lifted her head, it taking her a long, long moment for her to realise there was something â€" someone â€" else in the room. Turning her head at the vaguely familiar scent she lifted her blue gaze to the ceiling…

…and stared.

“What are you doing here?� she questioned flatly, clearly irritated.

Anonymous

GAH! She was found!  The kitten meeped in surprise when the panda boy caught her and then waved back sheepishly.  She smiled a little, still sitting effortlessly until Artie saw her.  She would have smiled and waved at her too, but when she came out with that cold remark, the kitten lost her nerve.  She shrank back and lost her concentration, her body coming 'unglued' from the ceiling.  Thankfully, she quickly caught herself, placing her palm flat on the ceiling and it stopping her decent as if she grabbed a cliff's edge.  She was a strange little kitten all right.  

Dangling from the ceiling now, she smiled again, glad she hadn’t fallen on them.  That might have been bad.  Now would be a good time to pull herself back up and crawl her way back down.  It took a little effort, but she swung and managed to stick her other hand.  Okay, now for her feet.  She got another little swing about going in an attempt to finish.  That is, unless any unhappy persons decided to grab an ankle or tail in a fit of agitation, which she hoped Artie wasn’t mad at her.