Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Who's for Threads?

Started by Vivi, October 27, 2013, 07:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vivi

So I'd like to get something started with Toka, over in Essryn or the surrounding desert, and I'm wondering if anyone has a character who'd like that? I'm pretty much open for whatever since she's starting out: mischief, drama, just some random argument, whatever we agree on. I'm sure I'll think of some proper examples soon, but right now, I've got nothing.

Basically, anyone feel like meeting the lizard lady?

Paradox

I would honestly love to, but I'm afraid I don't have any characters that live or even visit Essyrn. Which means, I'd have to create another character. (And we ALL know how much fun that is for me!) That would take a bit since I'm currently working on a profile for someone else *cough cough * Ivory *cough*

Hrm! My kobold, Sekeolath'zhin, could venture that way. He certainly gets into enough trouble for me to create some crazy reason as to why he'd be so far away from Serendipity. ^^ ;  He's quite harmless , but he looooves his shinnies! Especially shiny buttons. :/

Brisinger987

Kil'karic would love to try and con you of your stuff trade. He's up for taking his carapaced butt to Essyrn. Especially since he can't feel hot or cold.

So I'm game!

Perhaps Kil'karic could actually do something nice that wasn't for himself.

Vivi

Quote from: Paradox on October 28, 2013, 07:10:57 AMHrm! My kobold, Sekeolath'zhin, could venture that way. He certainly gets into enough trouble for me to create some crazy reason as to why he'd be so far away from Serendipity. ^^ ;  He's quite harmless , but he looooves his shinnies! Especially shiny buttons. :/

If we could make that work, that'd be great! Toka's whole job pretty much revolves around good ol' shinies, so I'm sure there'd be something to get him excited. It sounds like it'd be really funny. Plus I'll bet she's never even seen a Kobold before, which should add an extra layer of interesting.

Quote from: Brisinger987 on October 28, 2013, 07:21:53 AM
Kil'karic would love to try and con you of your stuff trade. He's up for taking his carapaced butt to Essyrn. Especially since he can't feel hot or cold.

So I'm game!

Perhaps Kil'karic could actually do something nice that wasn't for himself.

Oh my God, I can see that ending hilariously. What with the whole temper thing, Toka's still needs a wee bit of practice when it comes to the whole 'diplomacy' thing. These two could end up being best buddies or absolutely despising each other depending on what Kil'karic does. Should be entertaining either way.

Brisinger987

It should be very entertaining, lol. Kil'karic literally cannot get angry, no matter how much people do, he won't get angry.

Vivi

Quote from: Brisinger987 on October 28, 2013, 07:53:35 AM
It should be very entertaining, lol. Kil'karic literally cannot get angry, no matter how much people do, he won't get angry.

Well, that should be interesting. Remind me to tell the little sod to rein it in.

Anyway, location? Any details you want? Also, will you start it, or should I?

Paradox

QuoteIf we could make that work, that'd be great! Toka's whole job pretty much revolves around good ol' shinies, so I'm sure there'd be something to get him excited. It sounds like it'd be really funny. Plus I'll bet she's never even seen a Kobold before, which should add an extra layer of interesting.

Indeed and believe me , Sekeo doesn't really care about how much something is worth over how much it's worth to him , if that makes sense! And Sekeo ,I will just assume, has never seen a creature like Kil'karic Toka (good lord. I am so sorry for the mix up. Uncommon names throw me sometimes. lol. ) so he'd definitely be curious and probably keep calling her a "scaled-sister" or a "really big kobold" . He's kind of slow like that. ^^;

I think it could work out. Just have to use the old noggin a bit. I'll toss a PM your way once I'm ready! Presently, I have promised to finish a couple profiles *cringe* and I've put them off far too long. Hehehe...*scoots away to return to writing*

Brisinger987

Hey, Sharkie, if you wanted, me and Vivi can set the thread up, then you can jump in when you feel? If you wanted the thread to do that...

And Vivi, in terms of locations, I have no preference, Kil'karic can go anywhere, cause he's sneaky and has some stupid physical abilities that make ants go "WTF?!" and stuff, and I don't mind who starts, if you want to, you can, but I don't mind starting either :) I'm pretty neutral and up for anything, lol

Paradox

Quote from: Brisinger987 on October 28, 2013, 02:27:20 PM
Hey, Sharkie, if you wanted, me and Vivi can set the thread up, then you can jump in when you feel? If you wanted the thread to do that...

Yeah, I could probably do that ,but I'll leave that up to Vivi since I'm not sure if they seek 1 on 1 threads or don't mind group! I'm open to either or. *goes back to writing again*

Vivi

Yeep. You guys are responding faster than I can churn 'em out XD.

I'm okay for group setting as well - that way, they can all play off each other. I'll type something simple up, just with Toka exploring the city or the markets or something so that one or both characters can approach when they're ready. I'm fine for whenever you decide to post, Paradox, it shouldn't be a problem to work you in.

So yeah, I'll sort that out!

Rowan Archer

I'm down for threads.... but my character's an Adelan Dragonrider. I'd have to come up with a reason for her and Aini to be out there.

Paradox

Woot!

I will tentatively say that I may find my way in later this evening and if not, tomorrow. It depends on how quickly I get other things done! I've already read the thread though and I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you folks!