Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Queen of Spades (M)

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2013, 08:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Davina watched him as he proposed the game, and gave him a quaint and satisfied smile at his suggestion.
"So I suppose you've got those cards already in your pocket?" And she looked down to his crotch, then back up to his eyes as she kept her cigarette close to her lips before pulling it away without so much as sucking in a drag.
"How about this, if you win the game, I'll tell you my name. Though Master Lear.. or is it.. Lord... Lear?" she laughed silently at that and it shone in her eyes. "I'll let you in on a little secret.."
And she leaned forward as her dark hair spilled over her shoulders.
"I hate to lose. I can be..." ad her eyes took him in again at this bit closer of an angle. "Impossible when irate." ANd then she leaned back and kissed her cigarette, blowing more smoke into the air.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Maxx's grin widened with her attempst to appear seductive.  Not that it wasn't working, but he certainly wasn't going to let her know that.  "Well it doesn't matter if I know your name, I'll likely forget about it," he said with a shrug.  "And it's Sir Lear, if you must know.  The game however is still on the table and can be quite fun to play with the right partner," he mused.

"And I promise to win gently."  He winked at  her and produced a deck from his pocket and a single die.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Win gently?" she said, blowing more smoke through her teeth. "My my, that's no way to win. If you're going to win, you'd better go for all or nothing." And here, she paused to blow smoke in his face, before adding, "Sir."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Mazz genuinely laughed at her words.  "Oh, my apologies if I gave you the impression that I didn't intend for a winner takes all," he remarked and took her hand in a firm grip and took the cigarette from it, taking a long drag on it, blowing it off to the side.  "So what do you say?  Would you like to play a game?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Her smile was small, but hardly proper as she watched him take a drag from her lip-stick stained cigarette.
Turning away, she let herself sigh, as if boredly and agreed.
"I suppose this game is better than none." And then back to him, she looked him over, like a hungered wolf might its prey. "I'm game." For what else was a lady to do?

Lion

"I was hoping you'd say that," he replied, leering at her.  He was enjoying the attention honestly and showed his apprecitaion, by flashing her a grin.  He shuffled the four cards expertly in his hands and set them atop the piano all beside each other.  He showed the die to her and gave the white dotted block to her. "Ladies first."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She took the die and stared at it, and to it and past it to her fingernails, noting one with a slight chip in it. Oh well, she'd have to deal with that later. And boredly she tossed the dice down.
"A four." Ad she looked up into his eyes. "Your shuffle, or mine?"

Lion

"I shuffle for you," Maxx replied with a grin.  His hands shuffled the cards around four times and he counted each time as he did so and spread the cards out before her.  "Now you pick one.  A jack, king, queen, or joker."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Davina's eyes never left his as her hands sought the cards. She picked one up without looking at it before glancing down. And her grin only grew wider.
"The king.." And she turned it over to show him the face of the card.
"Take off your boots." She said, eyes sparkling. "Both of them."

Lion

Maxx laughed at her.  "Perhaps you misinterpreted the rules.  The king is my choice of clothing," his grin widened, seeming clever and he removed his jacket form his shoulders and set the card back in the four card deck.  He rolled the dice, and it landed on a three.  Counting as he shuffled, he set the cards before him and picked the one on the furthest right.  He sucked in air sharply through his teeth.  "Ooo.  The Queen.  Now, let's see...what shall we remove?"  His grin was absolutely devilish and his eyes surveyed her body with no remorse.  "Hmm, I suppose your necklace will do, for now.  Your turn."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Unclasping the jade necklace she wore, she let it drop onto the piano's top as she gave a fluff of her hair.
Then when she rolled the die, she got a 1. And the joker card, that she showed him witha  smirk, gave her a re-roll of 1 again. Tskig, she now stared at the cards upon the table and picked up another.
"The King again.."
ANd she looked over at him to see what piece he'd take off next.

Lion

Cufflinks, it was an easy choice, and he rolled up his sleeves and took his turn once more.  He rolled the dice and shuffled the cards.  On his pick, he flipped the card over and gave her a small half-grin.  "King.  Your choice, love.  Though those heels are looking particularly  heavy on you aren't they?" he suggested, his smile widening.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Instead of listening to him, she grinned backa nd lifted a hand to pluck the earrings from beneath her hair. Setting them aside, they glittered beside her necklace as she sighed. Rolled the dice, got six, and picked up a Jack.
"Hrm.. a kiss.." she mused. She peered him over. "Were the rules I kiss you, or you kiss me?" and she gave him a devilish grin, though kept it as subtly as the way she positioned her legs.

Lion

"I believe you may kiss me however you wish, it makes no difference," Maxx quirked a brow at her.  He shuffled the cards again and was ready to roll.  He just quickly stood and kissed her on the cheek softly.  "There, just to make matters simple."  He rolled and picked a queen and laughed as he did so, clapping his hands together.  "A queen.  Skirts, drop them."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh, but I have several layers of skirts,"s he cooed, moving her legs a bit to face away from him.
"Which layer?" And she quirked a brow. "Or do the rules state I must give up them all?"

Lion

"The first layer will do.  Suffice to say, it will be quite satisfactory to peel you away one layer at a time," he countered and leered at her.  He took what was left of his drink and downed it.  "Your turn, darling."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Smirking, she moved a hand slowly beneath her skirts. She gave him just enough of a show, baring all of her legs (or almost all of them) as she slipped out the skirt from the lowest level and let it drop onto the ivory keys.
Then taking the dice, she got a four- then a joker, and so she rolled again. And whens he picked up another card, the Joker was there. She gave a partial laugh.
"Must I keep going? I think the Joker is laughing at me."But then she realzied, "Wait... this means I lose this round?" She pouted at that, realizing her loss. "Clearly the rules should be reconsidered."

Lion

"The rules are the rules darling," Maxxen replied with a shrug.  He winked at her and put his cufflinks back on.  "Simply that.  My turn again.  AH!  A six."  He shuffled the cards six times and flipped the king once more.  He rubbed his hands together and leered at her like he could peel her out of that dress any second with his bare hands alone.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Davina rolled her eyes and let another set of skirts drop, this time, it fell off the side of the piano and hung there like a trophy. She only had two more skirts left. At least she liked dressing in layers.

When it was her turn, she got a King again and showed him and waited for him, expectantly.

Lion

Maxxen was more than prepared to oblige her, but would not remove the clothing she seemed to most eager to get him to remove.  He took his boots off, one by one and set them off to the side, before going over his turn and flipping a joker.  On the second hard, he hit another queen and grinned at her.  "Hmmm... your corset," he said after a moment of consideration.  "Slip it off."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn