Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Queen of Spades (M)

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2013, 08:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

At his request, she quirked a single brow.
"But there are just so many laces on it, darling. However will I get it off? This game could last for hours if you fuss over all those strings. Perhaps.. you could ask for something else?" Though s she inquired, she moved her shoulders in just a way from where she lay across the piano, letting her breasts push together and rise, making a nice, ripe view of her cleavage .. just for him.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Oh, I could get it off," Maxx said with a devilish grin.  He walked over and his hands moved expertly, unknotting the corset and loosening it lightly.  "That ought to be enough.  Now shimmy out of it."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Shimmy?" she looked up at him, apalled. "A lady does not shimmy." and she paused in this moment, her corset loose upon her body as she took a drag from her forgotten cigarette. She then blew the smoke into his face. "Darling, you'll have to try again. I'm too refined for shimmying."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Fine don't shimmy, I was winning anyway," Maxx replied with a shrug and averted his head from the puffs of smoke she kept blowing in his face.  "Go, your turn."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Sighing, she reached a finger back and pinched a piece of the thread, then gave a few more pulls before letting the corset slip off as her dark hair spilled over her shoulders. Letting the corset drop to the ground, she stared over at Maxx for a good long while before taking another drag from her cigarette. She was only wear a thin slip beneath it, which did nothing to hide her erect nipples jutting out against the sheer fabric. And he could see everything not masked behind her dark hair.

Rolling thedice, it clattered ontop of the piano.
She rolled a two, and got a Jack and turned away from him with a sigh.
"Are there no queens in this deck?" she muttered.

Lion

"Indeed, I'm starting to think they're all up my sleeve," Maxx said, appearing as if he didn't even notice her breasts through her top and smiled at her just a little as he lit his own cigar and puffed on it.  He leaned in quickly and kissed her on the other cheek.

On his turn, he hit the king and sat back, putting his feet up on the piano.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"It's a Jack, you ass," she said, tossing the card at his face before moving forward and brushing her dark hair away from her face. "That means I get to choose where." ANd her eyes went down to where she leaned forward and hefted up his shirt- with enough of his skin showing so she could kiss the lower part of his belly where it met to his pants.

"Your turn."

Lion

"I got the king, go.  Get naked, take something off."  He sighed, bored and let the cigar smoke puff up into the room.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Davina sighed.
"So impatient,"s he mused and simply tossed her panties at his head.
When it was her turn, she finally got a queen.
"Drop those pants." She told him, one hand to her hip as she looked him over. "And be snappy about it. Someone might walk in if we're not quick."

Lion

Maxx rolled his eyes at Davina and continued to puff on his cigar.  "hmm, pick something else.  It's to cold in here to remove my pants.  My waistcoat shall do."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You're taking off your pants," she told him angrily, keeping her shoulders back now as she looked at him in a commanding tone. "Queen means it's my choice. Now you either take them off, or I'll take them off for you."

Lion

"Oh you certainly make the most convincing case," Maxx rolled his eyes and shrugged before obliging her.  He removes his belt and dropped his trousers, still wearing undergarments underneath it and keep his legs cross like a lady's.  He rolled the dice and pulled up the jack.  "Better than a joker, I guess," he smirked at her and blew her a kiss rather.  "There.  Now, go.'

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Rolling her eyes she flicked some cigarette ash aside and rolled the dice.
A one.
Then picked up a card. This time she got the queen. Turning to him she gave him a coy look.
"Oh my, seems your lower half is a bit too dressed. Take off thse undergarments sir." And at that, she placed her cigarette to her lips and inhaled richly of it's taste. "Let's see what sort of dick and balls you got." And at this comment, she grinned.

Lion

Maxxen was starting to feel his heart racing a little longer and stood up, first removing his shirt and then this undergarments, then cleverly wrapped the shirt over his waist, covering his family jewels, as he sat down once more.  "That enough for you?"  He laughed and when it was his turn, his card landed on a queen.  "Your slip.  Off.  Now."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At the man fussed over his outfit, she sucked on her cigarette and tried to get a peek, but turned away to shake her head at him and blew out smoke when he 'cleverly' got out of it, and only stared at him and sucked on more smoke at his request.

"The slip?" With a simple shrug, she delicately let the garment slip off her shoulder, then down her arm before pulling the thing up and over her head. He only got a partial show, her dark hair barely hiding her large breasts from him as she sighed and let the slip drop beside her corset.

"I guess it's my turn."
And a roll of the die and card flip later, she revealed a Jack.
"A jack." She rolled her eyes. So typical. But glancing him over, she grinned.
"How about you come over here to kiss me?" she said, leaning back on the piano. "The game's been going on well enough. Perhaps you deserve to get a better kiss?"
And here, she pointed to a place between her throat and breasts. "Kiss me." She commanded. "Kiss me right here."

Lion

Maxx flashed her a grin and took a generous drag on his cigar before leaning in to kiss her, but before his lips graced her chest, his head made a beeline for her cheek and planted his lips there.  "That will suffice," he said.  And licked his lips and sat back down.  He rolled again and pulled his card out, Joker.  Again... Joker.  "Shit, well, I guess you better put something else back on."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Davina raised a brow, a smirk twisting at the ends of her lips.
"Back on?"She blew more smoke. "But where's the fun in that?" Shaking her head, she turned away to consider.. then put her jeweled necklace back on."

Taking up the dice, she got a six, and pulled out a king and showed it to him, and raised her brows expectantly.

Lion

At her cards,  he knew she expected him to remove the shirt from his waist, but of course that wasn't going to happen, so Maxxen pulled the signet ring from his hand and grinned at her.  "My turn," he smirked and rolled again.  Pulling up another jack had him cursing. "Blasted kisses."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Davina fluttered her dark lashes before she took a step off of the piano. "Yes.. blasted kisses." she said, pulling her dark hair and removing it frm her shoulders as she approached him. And with one breast exposed, she looked him over hungrily before leaning forward, and kissed him, softly, upon the ear, ensuring as she did so, she left a trail of hot breath before pulling away.

"I suppose it's my turn.."s he said, slowly walking back towars the piano." She leaned against it and rolled the die. Got a five, then a Joker. Then she pulled out a Jack. She too, made a face.
"Blasted Jack is right." But even still, she enjoyed the last drag on her cigarette as she laughed.
"How about you kiss my ass?"

Lion

"You WOULD enjoy that," Maxx quirked a brow at her.  He sat up and leaned toward her, peering at her breast and grinning.  She had certainly caused a shiver in  him  with her kiss on his ear and he wanted to return the favor. At least to stay away from her rectum as long as possible.  Instead he leaned down and took his mouth to her breast, lightly sucking on the soft skin there.  "That's a better idea, don't you think?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn