Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Quest for Fetrius

Started by Codestar7, November 12, 2013, 07:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codestar7

Feel free to intervene!

Felodas was summoned to a room by a Knight of the King. He was informed a terrible beast deep in the Draconi forest. A troll war-chief, Fetrius, had scourged the eastern part of the forests with his warriors. Felodas was asked to set off to destroy the foul being, and attempt to find people along the way. Felodas set out from the capital, equipped with his bow and arrow. He reached the edge of the forest, ready for his quest. If he must, he would travel alone.

Codestar7

Felodas sneaked through the woods, becoming ever so cautious of the lurking trolls. At every sound he turned, arrow notched. Being an elf, Felodas could hide under trees easily. Each time a small squad of trolls marched past, he would duck. Felodas came upon a lone troll, sleeping by the fire. The elf made sure nobody was about, and let loose a shaft into the back of it's head. It died, and no alarms were raised. Felodas hid the body, and looked at the map by the troll's seat.

Codestar7

On the map, the location of Felodas was shown. He was two leagues to the east, near the edge of the forest. Felodas scampered up a tree, as day was breaking. Jumping across the tree branches, silent as a mouse. Flying over trolls, Felodas sped towards his foe. After about a dozen trees, birds scattered as he landed. The trolls glanced upwards, and saw the elf. A horn was sounded, and the trolls formed up.

Tak

"WORSHIP ME!" shouted Ardeadai as he demanded Worship from the Trolls. The Trolls where stupid, and didn't actually understand Worship. He was technically a Demigod. Son of Kirnadaz,  Ascended God of Demons and Leader of Demons. He saw a bunch of Trolls go in a specific area, looking at something in the trees.

As he saw that, Ardeadai shot a fireball  at both the base of the tree and where the Elf was. Easy enough to dodge for an Elf.

Wicked Basket

Darkaroth had been watching the elf intently as he had nothing better to do with his time. Very agile crestures those elves were. Very dull creatures those trolls. Things became a lot more interesting as the elf was discovered by the trolls. They became even more interesting when the son of Kirnardaz made himself. A wicked grin spread across Darkaroth's face. This would be too easy to throw a monkeywrench into, but not yet. Not yet.

Codestar7

Felodas turned his head to the sound of the god, and the trolls dashing towards it. When the fireball hit the tree, Felodas sprung out of the way, and started firing arrows towards the trolls and the god. Most of the trolls died, but the god was angry. The remainder of the trolls not destroyed by the fire, Felodas shot down, them screaming. More would come. They did.

Tak

The Demigod (Not god) was angered by the further disturbance caused by the Elf. Ardeadai ran toward the tree the elf was on, and would smash it. And then the tree the elf jumped to, and he would keep doing that.

"Foolish Elf! Begone!"

Codestar7

"You will not destroy me!" yelled the elf. "Not this day!"
Felodas notched his bow with three arrows, and fired. The Demigod held out a hand, repelling the arrows back at the elf. Felodas leapt to the next tree, and fired again. Again, Ardeadai repelled the projectiles. Felodas realized that this would be a fight he couldn't win.
"STOP!" Yelled Felodas. "I will worship you."

Tak

((He was ordering the trolls to worship him, he didn't know about the Elf when he said that))
"Hmph... You could simply run. You could simply run away unpunished. You could flee. You could be weak... Why would I let you leave on other another mindset? Your mind will be mine!"

Ardeadai started sprinting extremely ghastly, he climbed up the tree like a cat, and grabbed the Elf (unless he goes away or dodges). If the Elf was not there, Ardeadai would parkour the trees to get to the pesky Elf, where he would grab the Elf by the neck and put him under complete control. Either that, or the Elf dodges alot and is very fast. If the Elf is uncaptured for 2 minutes, Ardeadai would stop to think of a new method.

((I recommend playing dead.))

Codestar7

Felodas knew he was after the trolls. But the elf had taken an arrow in the right hamstring, making him unable to move.

Wicked Basket

"Let's make this more interesting," Darkaroth said to himself. Darkaroth began manifesting his power. The various combatants would begin noticing changes to the surrounding area. First, it seemed to grow slightly darker. Also, the air seemed to grow heavier. Any breeze that there was suddenly stopped and the sounds of nature fell silent. No singing of birds, no rustling of leaves, and no chirping of crickets. The only noise to be heard was that of the elf, the trolls, and the demigod. All else was deathly silent. Shortly after the sudden change in atmosphere, the trees came to life and snatched up the elf and demigod and tossed them to the ground a short distance apart. The trees also drove away the trolls, leaving just the two of them. Felodas`s leg had also been healed and the arrow removed. Two swords appeared on the ground: one for Felodas and one for Ardeadai. Much better, Darkaroth thought. Now the show can begin.

Codestar7

Felodas stopped, and listened. The trolls, to the elves confusion, retreated all of a sudden. All went silent and his leg was healed. Felodas' bow was sucked into the abyss, and two swords appeared on the scorched earth.
"What is this sorcery?" Muttered the elf. He leapt into the ground, picking up a sword, wanting to finish this battle. He took the sweetie, and upon discovering the demigods powers  temporarily disabled, engaged combat with the foe. This would be difficul.

Tak

Ardeadai had no need for the sword. He had his axe.
((I'm assuming Felodas attacked me))
He simply swinged his axe as it hit the sword. The sword shattered into a katrillion-madillion pieces. That's a word now.

"I will not play this game!" shouted Ardeadai to the sky as he shot fire everywhere, making a Hellish Inferno and in-turn, a bush-fire.

If the Elf did manage to hit him, the sword would shatter anyway. His Armor was near-indestructible. It glowed red and had spikes, if that wasn't a sign of raw power I don't know what is.

He knew something/someone was doing this. "An Elf verses a Demigod Demon? Bah."

Wicked Basket

"That's not very sportsman-like," a voice said. "So stubborn and hot-headed just like your father."
The ground around the elf and demigod opened up, revealing a deep abyss and was to wide for either of them to jump across.
"I didn't ask you to play," Darkaroth said with a chuckle. "You have no choice. Just a little swordfight and you can go."

Tak

(If you catch him again I'll bring out the Gods)

"You underestimate my power. Everyone does."
Ardeadai shot a few fireballs at the Elf as he jumped. If the abyss was twice as large, he would still make it.

He simply walked of after landing.
He looked awesome.

Wicked Basket

"Now, now, let's not be too hasty," Darkaorth said. Ardeadai would only make it so far before he came into contact with another chasm four times wider than the last. The elf was of now consequence, this one was much more fun.
"Go over this one now," Darkaroth urged him.

Codestar7

Felodas, thinking that the moment of silence earlier got rid of the Demigod's powers, and started to flee. Then he thought. He turned to Ardeadai, and yelled, "Demigod! Let us cast aside our quarrel, and fight this enemy who has toyed with us so boldly. Let us destroy him, and work out our problems after.

Tak

Ardeadai laughed.
"How could a mere Elf contribute to a Demigod Demon?"
Ardeadai looked back.

But the three where not alone.
Another was watching.
The one who Narrates.
In this wonderful world, there was an unknown being. There was a Demigod Demon, and was a stupid little Elf. This is the story of Felodas... The stupid little elf.
((Yay Darkaroth will be so confused! Two characters from me now))

Codestar7

"I could help you i whatever you need! You could help me! We could help each other -laughs- Yes! I see it now. You could help me destroy Fetrius, and I could help you with whatever."
A voice suddenly boomed in his head -In this wonderful world, there was an unknown being. There was a Demigod Demon, and was a stupid little Elf. This is the story of Felodas... The stupid little elf. - "I am not stupid! I will destroy the Troll Warchief! And I will need your help, Ardeadai.

Tak

"I need no help from you. You are worthless." then the Narration...
<Felodas wanted help. Felodas was rejected help.>
"By Xarov's Forces (that's a demon swear)! What is that!"

((I recommend Basket posts now))