Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Floating Away (Nona!)

Started by zozee9, December 06, 2013, 07:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Alexandra took one step outside of the inn and sighed in frustration. She had been in Essyrn for a full week and still hadn't gotten used to the overbearing heat. Of course, the fact that she had to wear a large black cape over her whole body wasn't very helpful. But that's what came with having famous wings that are nearly impossible to hide.

She sighed again and removed the hood from her cape. There were plenty of people that looked odd, especially in this town, so having white hair shouldn't stand out to much... she hoped, anyway. The heat was getting to the point that she was seriously debating dying her wing, and it seemed like simply taking off the hood was a much saner option.

So she started walking, figuring that she'd stop at the first decent looking restaurant she saw for breakfast. Her days had been fairly relaxed so far, and she liked it that way. Of course, something would have to change soon. It wasn't as if she could just hide from her destiny and her dream. But she had come to Essyrn to relax, so relax she would do.

Or so she thought.

She hadn't even made it three blocks before a man roughly grabbed her shoulder and twisted her around. He was quite robust and had to have been at least five foot nine. And drunk. His breath reeked almost as much as his worn down clothes and his bloodshot eyes kept wandering around, though they always made their way back to her hair.

"D'yi know you pre'y mish?" he asked, barely comprehendible but more than loud enough for everyone around to hear him. "I shink I know you..." He squinted and leaned in closer to her, which she combatted by leaning backwards.

"I believe you have the wrong person," Alexandra responded confidently, though she doubted it. The sword hanging from his right hip matched with the papers stuffed into his pockets could only mean one thing: he was a bounty hunter. And if he was a bounty hunter, he would know her.

She tried to back away but his grip held firm. "Nah, I dun shink sho," he replied, slower. She was hoping that he was too drunk to actually realize who she was, but he was definitely getting suspicious.

So she resorted to her back-up plan and shouted, "HELP! This guy is harassing me!" Surely that would get someone's attention.

OOC: That person whose attention is grabbed doesn't have to be your character, if you don't think she would do anything. But feel free to write someone else helping as well as the reaction of the man.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Widow15

Lunair wandered around the village, the dessert heat almost killing her. Being a wood elf, she was more used to being in the beautiful, cool woods, with the wind blowing gently through her long, straight, brown and silver hair. Instead, she was here, around stupid drunken humans in burning heat. Her friend though, Chime, the short, purple haired pixie human hybrid, was more exited than Lunair. She loved being around other people, being part pixie in all, and her constent babbling to Lunair would not stop. "Oooh, Lunair! Look over there! Thats a really cool building, it is in a wierd shape, isen't it, Lunair! Lunair?" Lunair tooned her bestfriend out, searching for an inn to spend the night. Suddenly, she heard the scream of a young woman, and pulled out her ivory wood bow and a sharp arrow and rushed to the sound, with her friend following behind.

They reached the sight of the sound, a woman with white hair and a long black cloak, a drunk man holding on to her arm. Lunair quickly aimed her arrow to the man's heart. "Hey! You! Release her arm, you idiotic human brute!" The man looked at Lunair confused, his eyes glazed. Lunair scowled. No doubt this man was drunk. "Did you not hear mek you drunken idiot?! I said let go of the human, or my arrow will peirce your heart!"