Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Walk Through The Woods

Started by Jamomo47, December 08, 2013, 11:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamomo47

Varthill Vrathithir woke with a start. He had had another dream about his parents. He still had no idea who, or where, they were. He remembered where he was. He had slept under a tree, just like he had been doing since he had run away from his stepparents all those years ago. He made a fire, cooked the leftover rabbit from yesterdays hunt, put out the fire, and set off. He didn't now where he would go today. He would probably just search for a deer or rabbit or something, because he was out of food now.   

Widow15

Lunair sighed silently, pulling the string of her ivory bow back, loaded with a silver tipped arrow. In one motion, the arrow was lose in the air, and landed straight into the heart of a young doe. Lunair quickly got up from her hiding place in the grass, brushing her brown and silver long hair behind her slightly pointed ears. How was she going to move the dear, she had no idea. "Chime....where are you...?" She asked outloud. She moved next to the small doe, taking out her dagger to carve the dear, when she he heard a small sound near her. Lunair quickly got up, pulling her bow and arrow to her, and went out to find what had made the noise.

Jamomo47

Varthill was walking along when he saw a young doe. It looked nice enough to eat, so he started towards it. He stopped in his tracks when he saw it get shot in the chest. He ducked into a bush, and tried to see who had shot it. He couldn't see clearly, so he took a small step. He heard a crack. He looked down, and realized he had stepped on a twig. Great. Just great. He decided he had no choice but to step out into the open, so that is what he did.

Widow15

Lunair turned her attention toward the man who stepped out of the brush, still keeping her bow tightly in her grasp, she narrowed her eyes. "Who are you?" She asked sternly, not really trying to frighten him.

Jamomo47

Varthill grinned, it was another elf. He sat down on a rotten tree that had fallen over, and leaned against another tree beside it. He looked her straight in the eyes and replied with a sly smile "I believe the question is... Who are you?"

Widow15

Lunair rolled her eyes, putting her bow back to her side. This man was clearly not a threat. She sighed, sitting back down in the soft grass. "I am Lunair Solice. Now, who are you?"

Jamomo47

Varthill sat up. He held out his hand. "I, Miss Lunar Solstice or whatever your name is, am Varthill Vrathithir."

Widow15

"Lunair Solice." She repeated, a bit annoyed. She got up from her spot to shake Varthill's hand. "What are you doing out here? It's dangerous around this time, you know."

Jamomo47

He sat back and put his hands behind his head, grinning as usual. "I've been living alone out here for seven years. I will decide when it is to dangerous for me to be out here." He nodded his head toward the deer. "Mind if I have a bit of that? I am starved."