Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

RP with me and live FOREVA!

Started by Goldie, September 17, 2005, 06:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

*cough*

I'm kinda bored....all of my characters currently are on hiatus waiting for replies...and I have itchy fingers...so I've decided that some of my more dormant characters need buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petaekka -- Theif, nomad, girl, blonde, 4'11"  22yrs old
Kai -- Boy with some freaky fire powers that literally possess him with anger 17yrs old, 5'9" redhead
Sahirah -- Running from Siyavash (brother), spirit walker, 50's but looks early 20s, black hair, black eyes...I think I have her info finished in Character Information section "Goldie's bundles of joy"
Eylae -- Star Maiden (random acts of violence), Redhead, brown eyes change to violet when angry, 18ish, 5'5"
Fayina -- Shapeshifter, to a black and white falcon, age unknown, sometimes incoherantly innocent, black hair, 5'0"
Andwyad -- Warrior/assassin/body guard, fiery spirit, dark brown hair, tan, 6'2", built, about 25

yeah...there are quite a few aren't there?  hahahaha, take your pick!  I NEED RPS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

OOH! GOLD. *pounces* I have characters. I ALWAYS have characters. XD

Amaie: white hair, baby blue eyes, porcelain skin, very delicate looking. 5 foot 6 [look at stats] female, wolf changeling, very kind and giving. gets sad when hate or violence is display.

Shane Anderson: black hair, brown eyes, 6 foot 4, well msucled and lean, teleporter, his daugher is Ziarre Anderson

Thaylias Englebreck: black hair, forest green eyes, 5 foot 6, assasin, and.. i don't really remember her attitude. Phaser - needs to find a special white flower or she'll die from a disease ^___^

uhh.... i think that's it. o.o; i usually kill off all my dormant characters after awhile, rofl. OH OH OH OH ANDDDDDDDD:

Amarante: wind half demon, white hair, green eyes, apathetic, graceful 5 foot.. 7, kind.. blank.

They are all nomadic and... I WANT TO LIVE FOREVA!

Anonymous

Wee!! Living for ever! We can have a three way post a thon! ... (if you've read any of my posts... they tend to be... Odd.. *looks at Sorch*)

I have.. *looks at Siggy*

Yoa - my somewhat jester/acrobat who can create illusions (...all I remember about her is that she has blue hair she keeps in a pony tail...>_>)

I'll make El free since her thread kinda... died... ..If non of you know El.. I'll have to explain it to you (Common! Three years of an EL and no one knows her?! :P ) She's nineteen, fangs, purple hair, neon Green eyes and OH YEAH! she's a vampire! *hisses*

and... um.. Sharlee.. my little foreign Princess who rides a white horse and has a little Dragon that -loves- red hair! :D

(If you want giggles... red hair + white dragon ;))

Goldie

YE SHALL NOT LIVE FOREVA IF THOU DOST NOT CHOOSE A CHARACTER!

*cough*

and also...it's only fair...I posted first!  *throws a tantrum*

Pick the character that most ensnares your interests and then rping we shall do o_o

Anonymous

But.. but.. but.. YOU'LL BE PLAYING THE CHARACTER! *wails*

What do you think would be most interesting? *sniffs* IT'S NOT MY FAULTTT...

Personally, Thaylias, maybe Shane, and Amaie would probably be the best.. Amarante doesn't start conversations.. unless she's drunk. And Shane isn't socialble.. friendly wise.. More sarcastic or "w/e" and Amaie is truly interested and Thaylias is very socialble most of the time.

Anonymous

Anonymous

coughhowaboutnocough

I dunno... I'll use.. Sharlee.. and her dragon :D we can pick and choose and stuffs.

Anonymous

i wasnt talking to you.

Anonymous

*does dance* I don't care, I was talking for everyone. ^_^

Anonymous

*uses sith powers of persuasion*  you will join vharzyym!

Anonymous

*sits* yah huh.. your sith powers suck, cause i feel no urge to go to a drow based take over plot. :)

Goldie

._.

I was acutally hoping that you guys would pick one of my characters.....

I hate having to choose....*sobs*

Anonymous

aww... fiiinne

I did a mouse over picky thing... and unfortunetly for you... you have to play your red haired Kai. :)

Goldie

why is that ufortunately!?!?!?

I LOVE KAI!  *glomps*

alrighty...now we must decide what where...the w's and such

Anonymous

YAY! You love kai! Dorshe will to! :D

I'll use Sharlee.. my.. naive 16 year old elf princess with her pet baby dragon and horsy.. and.. I dunno where... no villages... so... *blinks*

I dunno where... hmm... a forest! or.. mountains... ^_^

Goldie

sounds good to me!!!  Considering that the last thread (it died) that Kai was in he was running away, a mountainous or foresty area would be good!

So...you go post somewhere, and I'll follow

hehehehe *cough* >_>

Anonymous

LOL. interesting.. see what I miss when I take showers?!? THE EVIL OF HYGIENE [i still like it though XD]

Anyway. Is it a threesome or just a twosome with you? And wow, doesn't that sound odd.. o.O Anyway.. Yeah. Hehe. o.o?

Anonymous

a threesome sounds good... I'll post first! ^_^ Sharlee can be... getting lost O_o

Anonymous

Yay! Threesome ^__^ *goes to pick which character*

Rhindeer

Threesome? Where? O.O

...oh...wait...not THAT kind...darn...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa