Anonymous

LOL, Rhi. Maybe Rhi.. maaaaaaaaybe.. *cackles and trots away*

Goldie

*slips a key to her room into Jezz's and Emoosties pockets*  >_>

don't let Rhi know...tonight...9 o'clock...be there

*slides away*

Anonymous

Well.. I might be a little late... *sneaks around*

*pokes Sorch* I'm sure he'd LOVE a threesome! 8D Sorch would drag Tuyen along, of course, aaand.. lesse... *ponders* who else could be in it? *looks around* kai would fry their asses.... so.. >_> he isn't allowed.

Anonymous

*giggles all giddy like* i'll be there. *grins*

>:D

WOot..! Toviel wouldn't mind a threesome >>' But he's gross.

Rhindeer

Mean Goldie-pants tryin' to EXCLUDE me!! *indignant gasp*

Hatame wouldn't mind a threesome!

...As long as he got to bring Sakkata. >.>

Who would beat his ass. Which he would enjoy all too much.

Win-win situation!

OHHH! Keina would love one! *cackles* As long as the ratio was woman-woman-HIM. XDD Otherwise, he'd just get pouty. And pouty Keina is sadness. Keina only does guys for money. *coughs* But you didn't hear that from me. *hides*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Keina! SUCH A MANWHORE! LOL.

>>'

Most of my characters are docile.. *cough*

Thaylias: ... >>' how much would i be paid? and do they have diseases? x.x

Miohrue: I second Thaylias.

Rhindeer

Keina: Personally, I charge on the basis of hawtness. :D The fuglier the guy, the more I charge! If they look feminine, they may get in for the woman's price--yes, I have special offers for women, too (whichImuchpreferandIdunreallylikeguysatallbutgottadowhatyagottado)! ^^;;;;;; Five gold extra for each defect, and twenty gold extra for any special, unorthodox favors in addition to "the usual"! ^____^

...So didn't need to know that.

Keina: And STD tests are mandatory! *whips out a needle*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

OMG!  are you plotting WITHOUT ME!?!?!?

I AM THE EVIL MASTERMIND OF THIS SITUATION!!

*runs away sobbing*

I have a girl like that though...hehehehe....Petaekka would do anything if it meant she could steal something of value....hehehehehe

Rhindeer

Ooooh...Keina and Pet should meet one day! XD And TAKE OVER THE WORLD TOGETHA!!!!

Or something.

But right now, he's got a princess to kidnap.

If Kiss the Dead ever posts. *tear*

Anonymous

AWW. POOR RHI. *shouts for no particular reason*

Miohrue: .. Meh. Sexual situations I only do with friends. For others I'll strip =) Of course I charge.

Thaylias: I only strip >>' Then I charge highly. *blushing like mad, much too modest ot talk about these things*

Ziarre: ...ew. EW. EW. EWWWWWW! V__v

Toviel: SEXAY SEXAY SEXAYYYYYYYYYY!

O__o ROFLMFAO

Keina IS a manwhore. How about that.

Goldie

Yeah....I know what you mean....

I've been in that situation WAAAYY too many times  o_o

Rhindeer

Quote from: "Gold"Yeah....I know what you mean....

I've been in that situation WAAAYY too many times  o_o
*coughcoughcoughcough* Ahem. I seem to have something caught in my throat! Pardon me!!! XDD

Keina: AT LEAST I GET PAID!! <3 *loves his money*

Anonymous

Ziarre: *looks at Kiena* *brow twitch* You're going to die by an STD.

XDD been there >>' done that. *pats you poor guyzzzzz* *sleeps*

Goldie

Petaekka:  That was a wonderful time  *innocent smile*  sure....I know that you charge by the hour...a-huh...here you go  *hides his money bag in the sheets as she pays him with his own money*  All right, see you later!  *evil grin*

Rhindeer

*cackles evilly* Oh man, Peta, you're good!! Um...not like that! Well, you probably ARE, I mean, but that's not how I...never mind. *shuts up*

[in the distance: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Aw, but now ya went and broke his heart! Shame! XD

Keina: *sobs* I though...when she...when she...when she was saying "mmm, Gold" that she...that she was...that she was imagining me as her creator in some sick weird way!!! T____T ...I've dealt with weirder. *sobs!*

Goldie

Petaekka:  *watching from a distance*  awwww...in someways I feel bad for him....*looks at the money back*  but....not that bad!!  GOOOOOLLLLD!!!  *dances*  although....if he would have me, I'd do it again!  He's teh SEXAH!

Anonymous

....and all sorch has is a problem with peeking at nekkid boys with feathered handle bars and wagging his tail around...

You lot have problems... I like you! :D

Anonymous

Umm I don't know what would go with mine I must say....it is confusing! I wish to rp indeed!  :)

Goldie

awww!  well, give me a discription of the character you're hoping to RP and I'll find someone that would make things interesting at least!  hehehehe

Anonymous

Um well if you click on the word Alex in my siggy you can get a proper description of him ^^; Uhh well he's basically weak in normal form but strong and demonic in his other! I could choose another one of my characters if you are not able to handle him ^^;