Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The lone Squire(closed)

Started by Bedwyr, January 04, 2014, 09:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedwyr

"Can we leave....He is starting to scare me..." The boy asked in a whimpered tone as his adrenaline finally went down, causing him to calm down himself as he hid again. "Please....I just want to leave...." He whimpered again eying the demon. "Just go away, Go hassle the Elven cities!"

SilverShadow

"Climb on, kid." Tanith instructed, lowering one massive wing so he could get on her back. "And hold on tight." She never for a second took her eyes off the demon.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz made one final smile, annoyed that they weren't complying. And then he simply threw the dark fireball at them, sprouting wings in a fiery explosion, and charging the pair, roaring.

"You won't give them to me, then I'll take them!" He summoned more fire, and this time it leapt from his hand and flew towards them like an arrow.

Bedwyr

The boy immediately complied climbing onto her and gripping tightly to her back. "Why is he so desperate for magic?" He asked her as he winced again the vambraces glowing again as he tried to go feral.

SilverShadow

"Talk later. Now, hang on. Tightly!" Tanith growled, and even as she finished speaking she launched herself into the air, her huge wings taking her quickly out of Kirnardaz's line of fire. Three powerful wing beats had her half a mile away.

Bedwyr

((Fast O.o))

He grunted and nearly hugged himself to her back gripping to her scales tightly. "I-I think we are safe...." He tried to yell uncertain if she could hear his meek voice or not. 

Brisinger987

In a fury unmatched by most living creatures, Kirnardaz's back sprouted wings in a burst of fire, and he leapt into the air to pursue the pair, his demonic strength allowing him to match and exceed her airspeed.

"YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME, DRAGONESS!" He caught up to her exceptionally quickly, and drew his sword, diving at her to stab her.

SilverShadow

((Brisinger: I thought you said he had almost no strength left?? How could he exceed the speed of a racing dragon if he's weakened like that? Also you said he would lose in battle against her. Prepare to lose. :P))

"Don't let go, kid!" Tanith roared, rolling down and out of the way. Whipping around in midair, she shot a massive stream of fire at the demon pursuing them. Then, before the fire had even cleared from the air she'd turned again and darted off, swerving back and forth and occasionally diving toward the ground again in an unpredictable, crazy path. But she never once strayed from her true direction: Northeast, toward Serendipity, the Wester Highlands, and most of all, The Colony.

((Okay, Singer, time for Veraxitoc to come to the rescue! ;) I'll start a new post in the Wester Highlands after you both post, unless Kirnardaz gives up.))

Bedwyr

((KK:3))

Johnny yelped now as he folded his wings in and wrapped his tail around a spike on her back. "W-We are kinda being spurratic aren't we?!" He yelled as his heart started to race. "And I know this isn't the best time...But are you like me?" he yelled as they dove causing his bracers to glow brightly to the point that even Tanith could feel the heat/magic being given off by them as the runes shifted slightly to form stronger bondings. "C-Can we slow down?!' he yelled almost whimpering as the glowing got slightly dimmer

Brisinger987

((OOC: Silver, as a demon, he has supernatural physical strength, simply because his biology makes him vastly stronger. The whole wings thing is one of his two leftover powers. And awesome, I will have Veraxitoc save the day like a bawss.))

Kirnardaz felt the fire singe at his armour, beginning to burn his flesh, but in his demonic rage, he willed himself through it.

He set up beside her, and began to throw fireballs at her, before drawing his sword again and swooping in for a stab, this time at the boy.

Bedwyr

He snarled as his eyes turned blood red almost dark ruby-crimson As his hands turned pale white and what seemed to be his bone started to show as he readied himself. His tail slowly lengthened turning albino white as did the rest of his skin, his wings started to shrink and more bones and spikes appeared along his spinal cord and behind his neck/head. "...Come forth demon. Come forth and suffer!" Came his voice which was no longer soft and gentle but deep and hateful as his tail swayed waiting. The bracers now putting off a immense amount of heat and magic as they tried to subdue him and force him back to his original form.

(http://i50.tinypic.com/xqflmg.jpg)

SilverShadow

((to be continued in the Wester Highlands, thread titled "Dragon on my six!"))