Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Who's for something new? [UPDATED]

Started by Vivi, January 07, 2014, 11:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vivi

[UPDATE: 18.01.2014 - All characters are OPEN.]

So, I've not been hugely active this month, but I'd quite like to change that. Is anyone up for roleplaying with my meager little handful of characters? I'm not out for a thread for everyone, but I'll list the people I'd prefer.

- Barnabas: For those who don't know him, he's bitter, overly opinionated and just your general crotchety old healer - or at least he would be, were it not for his poisoners side business. He doesn't have much going on right now, but he's starting to lean to supporting the mages after some difficulties with Dahlia Treyburn and a runaway mage.

- Aster: She's doing pretty well, but it'd be fun for more adventures. Mordecai-related stuff is always a plus, but it'd be good to see how she'd react with family, colleagues, and maybe a few men if you want some comedy. She's rather cold and focused on her work, so it'd be funny to see how she'd react with other characters outside of the mordecai.

- Oscar: And of course, if anyone feels like throwing poor Oscar into more shenanigans, he's always open.

If you're interested, just post here or send me a PM. Much love, everyone!

Ivory

!!!

I have like no ideas, but I wanted to tell you I named a Sim after your character!  And he grew up and met a vampire and was like, "I love you!  Make me a vampire please~  <3"  It was really quite adorable!

I do need to do something with Kerr, though, if you want to RP at all (with any of your characters) with someone who may be a bit crazy and is actively trying to bring down the Church.

Or if you have ideas for any of my other characters (I have so many!) just give me a shout!

Vivi

You're kidding!? You mean Oscar, right? Wow, he's got the weirdest love life no matter what medium he's in... That's actually hilarious. Oooh! Do you have screenshots?

As for characters, I don't really have any characters that would willingly go along with Kerr's plot, but he could work with Aster or Barnabas. Oscar would probably see him as a babbling loon and run the other way, so no to him... He could go to Barnabas to try and get him on side with his poisons, but while he'd sympathise, I doubt he'd go for something that crazy. Might try to talk him out of it. As for Aster... considering his hatred and her support of the mordecai, that'd probably end in blood.

So Kerr could end up with a nice new enemy or two depending on how things went.

I'll have to stalk your other characters as well and see who I like the look of. I always love RPing with you :)

Anadwen

I'd gladly start a thread with you, preferably with my newest character, Maedhran, but if you'd be willing to rather discover Daerian's dark business or Athran's mood swings (anger-excitement-depression and around), I have no problem with that.

I'm up for anything, but something adventurous would suit my characters the best, I'd say - none of them is very romantic.

Feel free to PM me or plot in some other way!

visualspice

I'm trying not to comment cause it wouldn't end nicely for any of your characters loool
Especially Oscar, loool. Just sayin' <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vivi

Anadwen: Hmm, most of my characters are Connloathian so that'd make things tricky for meeting with Maedhran, and I'm not entirely sure what we'd do with your sorceress character. I'll think about it, but I might wait until I've got characters in other locations for that. I should be creating a couple more next week when my essay deadline's done with.

Spice: Yeah, we've figured out pretty fast that romantic 'entanglements' with your characters do not go well :P

Anadwen

Athran often travels to Connlaoth, and Maedhran sometimes ventures there, too. Especially now that there's a civil war - each one for a different reason, though (Athran gets paid well for assassinations and Maedhran's simply curious)

Paradox

Would you still be open to playing with Toka Ak? *prepares to fling a certain scaly little thief at her for shenanigans of the most glorious nature*

Other than Braxton, I don't really have any characters that could probably fit with the ones you've listed. ^^; Well, that's not entirely true. I have a couple Connlaothians whom are open for brief shenanigans . Always!

I..do need to get my tail in gear though and finish couple profiles *cringe* for people first. *swims away!*

visualspice

If you got time for browsing, I do have a list of threads (open by requests) located here.
And a semi-updated list of 'open' characters listed here.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vivi

Quote from: Paradox on January 09, 2014, 09:51:41 AM
Would you still be open to playing with Toka Ak? *prepares to fling a certain scaly little thief at her for shenanigans of the most glorious nature*

Yeah, Toka Ak's still open. She kind of stalled after that first week or two, but I'd definitely wake her up if you wanted to RP with her! Other than Oscar and Braxton meeting up at some point though, I'm not sure what else we'd do.

As for everyone else. I'm updating this after my last absence to tell you that all characters are still open.

visualspice

woo, rp! ALso, the links in my last post are now outdated >_>;
I'm in the middle of updating my character catalog page :T
But I think we're getting somethings together for Krah/Aster so yeah <3
But if you are interested, I do have my updated list of open thread links here:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14346.msg168539#msg168539
So if any are of interest to you, don't hesitate to toss a PM my way~

Bringer of Fenrir

I would like to Also join in a thread if I am welcome too that is

Vivi

Everyone's welcome! What did you have in mind, Fenrir?

Bringer of Fenrir

I was thinking something like a small skirmish on a land or even if there is a larger fight I could be hired into it

Vivi

Could you be more specific? What characters would be involved, and would this be part of any particular plot? I only have one character who comes close to the warrior type, and she's not really the battle type, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Explain please?

Bringer of Fenrir

I'm not too picky and it would be Hjaldi Wrothgarrson that i would use. He is a mercenary so i was thinking like i could get hired in for a job either body guard or to help with a siege on a city even to help with a skirmish. Like bandits attacking a Lords land so i get hired to come in a kill them or the other way around i get hired by people to take out a Lord.

Or even a quest like if you are trying to get something valuable you run into me along the road or a tavern. I really just want more threads to post in :P

Paradox

Quote from: Vivi on January 18, 2014, 03:03:00 PM
Yeah, Toka Ak's still open. She kind of stalled after that first week or two, but I'd definitely wake her up if you wanted to RP with her!

I'd love to! Poor Toka though. ^^;