Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Outlaw Time!

Started by Vivi, January 23, 2014, 04:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vivi

Okay, so the plots for the other characters are still simmering, but I'd still like to introduce someone new. His name's Cairan, and he's a travelling poacher and as of recently, an outlaw and a thief, too.

So, if any other criminals fancy roleplaying with him, or travellers want to talk to him, or even some poor so-and-so fancies getting robbed, let me know. He's planned to be a cheerful, couldn't-care-less sort of guy. a real mischievous little liar. So if you fancy mucking about with a character like that, or if there's still some bandit threads going, let me know!

Anadwen

He sounds interesting... I think he'd go well with Hammish, who is also one of those travellers and thieves, and quite mischievous - steals from fields, steals from bakeries, steals from cake shops.

DaGlobster

Herrick Tavish might like to meet another fellow brigand, maybe show him a few ropes?

Vivi

Both of those sound great! Cairan's silly enough to join in on whatever shenanigans Hammish would want, and I'm liking the look of Herrick Tavish too. I'll contact you both, or we can work it out here, and hopefully we can get a couple of threads going for each of your characters.

Anadwen

that would be awesome!

Hammish would most likely set them up for a field robbery.

DaGlobster

Vivi

I'll PM you both. I'll be a little slow tonight and possibly tomorrow as I'm moving back to University, but we can at least start talking it out.

Anadwen

sure, no problem!

also, I have a new character, Aldanith, an outlaw lord, that could fit into a plot.