Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anadwen draws (elves)

Started by Anadwen, January 30, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

I've been drawing. Silly stuff - mostly elves...

...but I wanted to show it because everyone should get the opportunity to see things like a Chibi Aldanith! so here it is.

My Deviantart page, where you can find more drawings of elves.

A tiny sketch of Aldanith. Beware: more dangerous than cute.

Random Athran + an apple drawing... Spice knows which thread it's related to! :D

More shall be coming.

Paradox

These look great, but could you please reduce the image size please?  >>

Anadwen

visualspice

Oh, apples 8D

These are really good, can't wait to see more! ^_^
Aldanith is just too adorable (darn those chibi drawings for being so cute!)

And you can edit image sizing on deviant art, that's normally what I do if I realize the original image is a bit large x.x other than that, you can use image software to do it, like photoshop and the likes ^_^

Keep up the drawing, I hope to see more stuff :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

there shall soon be a full manga picture of Aldanith - with all the detail it needs. maybe over the weekend.

visualspice

Awesome. :) Can't wait to see!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Quote from: Anadwen on January 30, 2014, 10:39:29 AM
uh... how?  ???

Not sure what program you use, but on Paint.net or Microsoft Paint, for example you would locate the "Resize" option. In Paint.net, this is found under the drop down menu of "Image" OR you can press ctrl+R. In Microsoft Paint(Windows 7) ,the resize option is pretty much right in front of your face at the top near the select feature. xD

All you would need to do is reduce your pixel size from like the 1000s to about ...maybe no larger than 700 or 800 pixels for both width and height. Make sure you check off "maintain aspect ratio" first or your picture will get pretty stretched. I do believe that this is already checked off for you by default but you never can be too sure. xD

Looking forward to seeing he pic of Aldanith.

Anadwen

I can't wait to post it, either! you can get a little idea about it from the chibi sketch, but the real Aldanith has that look...

...he'll steal your heart. and all of your gold!

Anadwen

And here it comes - what is done from Aldanith so far!

visualspice

Nice job so far, Ana ^_^ Can't wait to see it completely finished!

Anadwen

Anadwen

A work-in-progress portrait of Aldanith being crazy from mine and Gaunt's thread Thief's job.

That's what you get when you let him get crazy!

Anadwen

A random sketch which was supposed to be Aldanith but was colored as Athran...

Anadwen

WIP Artemis chibi... I'll try to color him in Paint.net, as nothing is as bad as my crappy pencils.

visualspice

THese chibis are so friggin' adorable.
Keep them coming XD

Anadwen

I will, I will!

Also, I got a new signature :D

Anadwen

Artemis colored!

Well, kind of. It still needs shading and stuff, but the main thing is done!

zozee9

Heyyy apparently I forgot to bookmark this before (which I swear I did do, but it wasn't there). >_> These are all great, though! <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

well, thank you!

here's more.

I sketched Seiki today.

Anadwen

Finally finished the chibified Artemis...

BEHOLD!

I tried digital coloring. It took an eternity, since I was using a mouse, and the shading... Well sucks at least.