Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For the Love of Art- A very spicy art exchange! [EVENT CLOSED]

Started by visualspice, February 04, 2014, 03:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Thanks, Sanguine! Ophen looks so happy! It represents him perfectly! :D Thanks!
And what character of yours would you like me to draw in return? :)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

More art for Goblin! This is goblin's character, Rene!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Codestar7

Felodas :D there is a sprite of him that is on his description page! If you need more details, ask!

visualspice

yes, if you could provide me with the link, Sanguine- that'd be much appreciated! (link to the character profile)

EDIT: NEVER MIND lol link is in your sig XD

Codestar7

Quote from: visualspice on February 07, 2014, 09:16:19 PM
yes, if you could provide me with the link, Sanguine- that'd be much appreciated! (link to the character profile)

EDIT: NEVER MIND lol link is in your sig XD

Lol. xD

visualspice

As requested by the goblins- ONE VAMPIRE FOR JUNO, Akakios~

and another drawing for Goblins of goblin's character Sor~

and Zurna!

visualspice

More art to come! I know I still owe goblins more art (and other people more art) but I'm going to try to keep these in order that they were submitted :)
I'll be pretty busy this weekend but next week I should have time to do more drawings :)
And don't hesitate to submit more if you wish! I always love receiving art :D

FOr now..
I sleep

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Codestar7

Klezmer Gryphon

I saw this thread, and I immediately thought 'Id like to do this', so after a few days of thinking and pondering, I finally decided to draw Lord Davishire!

And, I think a picture of François is in order, lol.

visualspice

Sanguine-  The drawing looks so good- you definitely captured the essence of Ophen! He's just a big man always happy to help!

Fox/Owl-  Omg, yay for Davishire! I love the detail you put into him :D looks great!

Cambie- alkjfdkahfdhajkslkjfasjlkfa *bashes hands neanderthalically against the keyboard*
That scene 8D
So full of hilarious. Love it.
You captured that bacon and eggs scene perfectly <3

Anadwen

Athran and Iyla in our (in)famous apple thread.

Could I get a drawing of Athran in return, please? PM me about physical details, it's kinda complicated.

visualspice

akjdjajfsjahfdalshfd

Those chibis are so adorable, Ana! I love all the detail you've put into them and I love that you've made this themed around our thread ^_^

This shows what good friends they are >_> yes...
XD

<3 and I've added Athran to the list! I should be able to get around to the drawing sometime this week!

And thanks again for the drawing *_*

visualspice

Ok I finally got around to finishing Goblins requests!

Close up of Zurna (I know, I drew her again but she's so cute!)

Drawing of Maverick for the 'surprise me!' character~

Ainsley! (he has no clothes D: don't ask..)

Here's Artorius! (who I keep wanting to spell as Artorious...)

And one of goblin's latest characters, Aurora!

Hope you like them, goblins! <3

visualspice

MOAR DRAWINGS (I'm on a roll!)
These are the three new ones for paganchick!

Her character, Sapphira!

Her character, Roberto!

and last but not least, her character, Clement!

:D

visualspice

This one surprised me how well the line art turned out *_*
It started out as a scribble that sort of made sense and then I attempted to 'ink' it for Zoz and yeah...
<3

I like the results!

This is for zozee, a pic of Alycia and Miersck :D

visualspice

This is Sanguine's character, Felodas, who is the Lord-Captain of Dragon Riders! :D

visualspice

adhshfasjdfasdf
I haven't drawn animals in forever XD

And I'm pretty sure this is my first time drawing a gryphon XD
Hope ya like it, fox XD
This is his character, Francois!

Klezmer Gryphon

I spent a good bit of my afternoon drawing bit of a surprise picture for you, Spice, of a certain Duke....

visualspice

That's really cool, Klez XD
Woo, Grand Duke!
And what would you like me to draw you in return? :) or do you want a surprise drawing?