Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hah. a TRIO open xD

Started by Anonymous, October 08, 2005, 03:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Since it's hard to RP with anyone if ya don't set up a plot... [OH, and ahead of time, no D-vad and no Darth Mod for the vh-whateverthefutzitisnamed]

It's a trio, and while the girl [since i'm more prone to play females then males, i'm still developing the guys] is more thoughtout then the guys. But they travel in a group.. and such. It makes my life easier for them to run into people, and such.

Name: Deisarya
Species: Yuisheo - human in appearance [species i made up]
Appearance:
- black, ear length hair
- left soft blue eye
- right ice blue eye
- 5 foot 6
- tan skin
- slender
Personality:
- quiet, observant, likes the background
- when happy, bouncey, cheerful, constantly on the move & hyper
- quick temper, doesn't mind using her fists
- big heart, caring and helpful
- sometimes feels emotions in extreme levels

[ x ]

Name: Qukalim
Species: Water Elemental
Appearance:
- curly, springy brown hair to his jaw
- dark, ruddy tanned skin
- blue eyes with green swirls in them
- 6 foot 3
- lean but muscular
Personality:
- loud, vibrant, full of life
- always ready to life
- slight excessive pride
- always helpful
- ready to try just about anything once

[ x ]

Name: Jeariani
Species: Weasel Shapeshifter
Appearance:
- fair skin
- dark brown/black eyes
- ruffled blond hair [to the tips of his ears]
- sharp looking
- thin and angular
- 5 foot 7
Personality:
- quiet
- very patient
- verbally abusive, ready to insult
- acts arrogant
- devious and mischevious
- jokester / intentions more malicious then for comedy

Basically that's it. If you want anymore information.. y'know.. ask. Or whatnot. You can always contact me since I'm like, always on. Especially tonight 'cuz it's Saturday and Saturday is, well, duh, ANIME NIGHT. -dances-

Anonymous

its vharzyym.  is it really that hard to remember?

V
H
A
R
Z
Y
Y
M

Anonymous

Rhindeer

I have a character open, Quintin! Just joined 'im! And he needs entertainment. Soooo! Yesh!

I'm still developing him and stuff, but have a general outline for him. It's not much, though. XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

i never thought it was that hard lol. either way..since YOU brought it up, we're always open XP. If not, ted'orzack and bill'casear are currently in adela, or our dwarven blacksmiths in serendipity.

Anonymous

I've got a new charrie too-- Nyx Ehrengard (http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1689) who would be overjoyed to join in with the excitement. Have you (any of you) come up with anything of a plot?

Rhindeer

I have no idea for a plot. XD I usually always play it by ear and see what happens, but if anyone has any ideas, shoot! ^_~

I'm still getting Quintin ironed out, too. He'll probably be one of those "figure-'em-out-as-you-go" characters. ^^;;
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

That sounds good... so where do we want to go?

Rhindeer

XD I'm fine with anywhere!

Haha...helpful, I know. ^^;;;;

Anonymous

Heeeey xDD So sorry for taking so long, never even the saw the posts, I swear! -laughs- Anyway.. YAY.

Rhi, Trinn, I'd be honored to rp with you both! [god, wasn't that cheesy? XD -just woke up-]

Anywaaaaaaay. My characters are free, and.. Doesn't matter where they meet. Jeariani is a thief so he's prone to do it wherever when something catches his eye... or if you do something that happens to tick him off he gets sticky fingers. Qukalim is always helpful and will go out of his way to do so.... If that helps any of you... My characters could really be at any palce since they're always moving around... How about with your characters?

Rhindeer

My guy could be pretty much anywhere. XD He's actually an ex-thief, bwahah. Well, kinda. Unless stealing one last item from his gang and running off with it and still possessing it counts. >.>

So, yeah! He's free and open, a wanderer sort that can go anywhere! ^___^

Anonymous

Yeah, this is going to help: my character is constantly wandering places on random quests. So she could be anywhere too.

I know I'm not the person to pick a place, I just haven't RPed here long enough. Just... do eenie meenie minie moe or something. XP

Just to say something... how about some place in The Untamed? I've never been there.

Rhindeer

LMAO!! Darn us and our wanderer characters!!

Hmmm...the Untamed...well, the Caves seem rather lonely, they do. They could be fun! And I have yet to post in there!

What's everyone else think?

Anonymous

Hmm....! Caves sound great too me. :) Whatchoo think Trinn?

Anonymous

Sure! Fabulous! We have a place! Gasp!!!  :o