Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bar of social freedom

Started by pryatama aphrodite, February 22, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"Twilight Island? Never heard of it."

As Anzio followed Khainley down the street, he couldn't help but enjoy the envious eyes that fell upon him and Khainley. 'That's right fellas, she's all mine,' Anzio thought to himself.

pryatama aphrodite

She peers quietly at the eyes upon them, crooked smile on her face. 'Touch him, and you'll regret it' she thought, inwardly chuckling.

"Perhaps I should show you?"

Wicked Basket

"I don't see why you shouldn't," Anzio replied with a grin.

"Just as long as we get to do something sufficiently stupid once we get there. I'm feelin' particularly idiotic today."

pryatama aphrodite

"It's the mother of a volcano, miles of forest and monsters, with a shimmering lake containing KAPPA and MERMAIDS..."

Wicked Basket

"Sounds interesting," Anzio replied. "How do we get there? Do you just poof us there? You can pretty much do anything you want it seems. You make my abilities seem obsolete."

pryatama aphrodite

"Nonesense."

She retreives a device looking, from afar, like a cell. With the keypad, taking up very little room on the actual device, translated into the script of shinigami-sama. "We have to portal there. So, follow me. The sensor should depict the area location right about-" the rest of her words were drowned out by the insensitive chirping emitting from the sensor. Her lips twisted in annoyance, but she ducked into a clump of mis-shapen trees, body agile and quick.

Wicked Basket

Anzio simply followed Khainley into the trees. It wasn't like there was much else for him to do at the moment.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley swivled here and there, avoiding trunks, and dodging branches. They reached a clearing under a canopy of entwined leaves and twigs. The ground speckled with rays of the sun. "Here we are."

She brought her palm downward and flat against the ground, as a pentagram ressurfaced to it's former glory, glowing a deep shade of crimson, hinted pink.

Wicked Basket

Anzio looked down at the pentagram.

"So, what now?"

pryatama aphrodite

She walks to the center and turns to face him, gesturing for him to follow.

Wicked Basket

Anzio approached and stood next to her.

"What happens now?"

pryatama aphrodite

"Now..." she wrapped an arm around his waste protectively, and her eyes began to take a bright illumination, "we travel. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt."

Wicked Basket

Anzio wrapped an arm around Khainley as well, just because.

"I've never done anything like this before. It could be fun."

pryatama aphrodite

"It could be." She extended her arm in front of her body, as crimson fire shot from the creases on her palm. "But it could be your worst nightmare."

((OOC- maybe now would be a good time to transition to the other thread. AWAY THEY GO TO A PLACE OF PARCORE!))