Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pride and Pestilence

Started by visualspice, March 12, 2014, 01:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Davina pressed her lips together in a thoughtful little grin.
"I see." She took him over, eyes very obviously doing so before taking another, longer sip of her drink. "I should hope so, considering you were invited to my brother's event..."
But as she released a sigh through her nose, she stared the man over, but nothing was coming to her as to who he was. How very odd. Taking another sip, she moved to stand even closer to him.
"So am I to presume you are not a fan of my clothing?" she asked, posing in such a way nearer to him that it accentuated more of her cleavage, just in case when he was looking before- he had not a good enough view.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

GoblinFae

Ithel chuckled lightly and bobbed his head while drinking more of the wine. "And a very happy birthday to him indeed. I would not presume anything if I were you my lady. Though I must ask, is it customary here in Hellvion for men to share women's fashion and," he waved his hand between the two of them, "dress themselves in the same apparel? I must say it is quite a strange custom and not one we have in Turgall, or at least had last I was there."

He ignored the view, choosing to finish the last of his drink in order to keep from laughing at his own joke. "You'll have to forgive my inability comment Lady Davina. I seem to find myself without the right words for all the frills and pleats and all the knick-knacks that come with women's ever-changing fashion."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

Davina's smile grew ever wider, coy- and much to the shape and style of a cat's.
"Naturally- we always share our fashion and our brains. Men and women think alike here so often, the Duchy of Hellvion is a true paradise." And the flavor of her tongue was most amusing as she chose to jest back and sipped at her own wine. Did he feel under dressed to make suhc a statement? Her eyes flicked up and down his body appreciatively.

Well.. he couldn't be under dressed yet- for he was still wearing his clothes.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

GoblinFae

"Only clothes and brains?" he repeatedly slyly. "What a shame. Things are quite different in Turgall. I would have hoped that Hellvion would be just as progressive. Just another thing to keep in mind I suppose," Ithel sighed with a shake of his head.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

"Trust me, there is much more than that," she replied, still grinning. "So did you want a tour of my attire? Or are you going to keep pretending such a dress does not interest you? I could explain each piece of the hem to you." And naturally, she would do so a sensually as possible, and her eyes show cased a sparkle of her intents. "Each lace of the corset. Each style of the clothe, the brocade.." And then she daintily lifted up her skirts, just enough to show off her calf. "And perhaps even the art of a ladies hosiery, if you're good," she teased, pouting in a playfully seductive manner towards him. The man was quite handsome. What she wouldn't give to take this mystery man to the library right now for something a bit more educational than clothing.

GoblinFae

Ithel smirked as he chuckled softly into his glass. "I'm afraid I am far too wicked to have such an honor Lady Davina. As for the tour, I believe I will have to pass at this time. I'm sure you have other guests here tonight who would appreciate it better than a fashion simpleton such as myself. Is it wise to keep them waiting?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"That depends," she told him prettily. "They say the longer you wait, the more fond you become." And naturally, she meant the phrasing to be directed towards him and the other implied men. "So perhaps I'll oblige you this time, but I am not a patient woman. I hope the next time I offer, you'll reconsider." And she gave a light fluff to her hair. "And maybe I'll wear something better that will please you."

GoblinFae

"Is that what they say? I was always told, all good things come to those that wait. I take it you're not a big fan of that one though. Although I must admit to curiosity. What do you think would please me? You seem to have formed quite a few opinions of me Lady Davina and I wonder at how many of them are actually correct."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"It might take me most of the evening to figure that one out," she told him coyly, her green eyes dancing. "But perhaps you'd oblige me, let me get to know you better. I don't like keeping strangers in my presence when a friendly relationship can make for amicable company. Especially at such an event."

GoblinFae

Ithel inclined his head slightly, the faint traces of a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Who am I to deny such a fair lady, especially in her own house? How may I assist you then Lady Davina in your quest for amicable company as you say?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"Perhaps you wouldn't mind escorting me in a walk around the gardens. Or if you feel the air is to your disliking, we could perhaps take a walk around the castle?" she suggested, raising her brows at him expectantly.

GoblinFae

"Whatever the lady desires, I shall do my best to fulfill," Ithel stated with a slight bow before adding with a pointed look, "within reason of course. Might I suggest however that we not wander too far Lady Davina. I would hate for you to catch trouble for being late to dinner."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

Davina gave him a pointed look as her eyes slid over his body with a playful sort of hunger.
"Oh, I'm not too worried about missing the meal," she told him with a smile and offered out her arm, waiting most expectantly for him to take it. "But if you are so worried, perhaps we should stay within the estate?"

GoblinFae

He easily accepted her arm, placing his opposite briefly over top her own before letting it fall away. "It was merely a suggestion dear Lady. Whatever you think is best. I would hate to cause you trouble is all as you escort this humble gentleman about your glorious abode.

"Shall we?" he motioned them forward while letting her take the lead, his smile genuine and easy even as his eyes rested upon her face.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

Davina's eyes flashed at the idea of trouble.
"I don't think you realize who's arm you are holding," she told him as her smile grew more wicked. "But come, allow me to show you my personal collection of books. We have such a fine library. Perhaps you will like it too." And she guided him away from the crowd to a more secluded room, where the air smelled of mahogany and books. The floor was made of marble, as were some of the statues that lined the room, and there were several stair cases that spiraled all around.

"I must admit, as impressive as our library is, I do not frequent it as much as you'd think."
No, that was her brother's job, after all. He favored the library, she simply ignored it. Or... used it for perfect opportunities, such as this.

GoblinFae

"Not even to access your personal collection?" he inquired with raised brow. Ithel was highly amused by her initial statement as he thought about how backwards she had it. 'It is you who does not know me madam. But you shall know soon enough, of that I am sure.'

He continued to walk her about the library a bit as he cast wandering glances over towards the old books and scrolls. "Have any favorites, my lady?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

When Davina laughed, it echoed through the vacant library.
"Favorites?" She gave another chuckle. "Hardly, this place is really more or less a sanctuary for my brother. Though I suppose if you had to inquire, and I had to answer, I'd say the Ramaes Tales. They're bold and romantic, and have a rather... scandalous scene towards the end." And most who knew the tale knew about the scene, where the woman in question changed lovers and made love to her cousin in his gardens, right before he was beheaded, while she got away, to run off with her first lover in the end. A cruel and twisted tale, but she loved it.

GoblinFae

There was no outward sign that Ithel was at all affected by what she said but he did indeed no the tale well. From what he had heard of the Lady Davina though he expected no less from her than to say something so scandalous as that particular title.

"A rather colorful tale," he commented neutrally. "I must say my tastes lie elsewhere. Shall we continue walking or did you want to show me something more of your library Lady Davina?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"Oh, but we've only just stepped foot inside the Library. Perhaps you could enlighten me on what you recommend is a good read." And she snapped out her fan and looked at him expectantly while fanning off her face. "I'm presuming you are a reader..." she asked, arching her brows.

GoblinFae

"A bit," he admitted quietly. "Though I doubt you would find much interest in what I have been reading of late. I have been reading through a fair share of history books recently, mostly family to be honest. I feel it is a good thing to understand where you come from before deciding where you're going. Don't you agree?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Tags: