Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He sleepily peeked over at her, smiling before hugging her more tightly. He didn't snuggle often- but he found he really liked it with her. It was probably due to her natural aversion.

"Yeah.. all my wives get dungeons filled with gold and a dragon." He paused to yawn. "Oh, and a shared sex dungeon..but you probably expected that."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Oh, of course! Naturally!" Nasrin snorted, finally winding down from her spell but only because her stomach hurt. "And do you marry many criminals? Especially those as likely to cut your throat as fuck you?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"Oh no.. heavens no." And he playfully snuggled into her. "You're the only one." He Whispered into her ear. 
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Ughhh," Nasrin groaned, cringing away from his...his snuggling. But it was a half-hearted effort. She was sleepy from booze and sex, and the contact did feel good. Even coming from him. Whatever. He was a warm, attractive body. Warm, attractive bodies felt nice and she certainly didn't have to like someone to sleep with them.

He was her first hatefuck, though. Congrats!

"Charming. I ain't marrying ya, though. Nice try."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

He chuckled against her ear, then kissed her neck before nuzzling against her shoulder. 

"It's okay. I love you too, Nasrin," he teased, stifling  yawn.

Rhindeer

Nasrin rolled her eyes. "Oh, shut up," she grumbled sleepily, but she leaned into his kiss, definitely NOT enjoying his lips on her neck—

Suddenly she squirmed a little, pulling away before she could get too comfortable with this. This snuggling. "I'm disgusting," she said, propping herself up on an elbow and shooting him an accusatory look. "You should make yourself useful and help me clean up."

visualspice

"Why?" He asked, yawning lazily. "Give me a few more minutes and we'll just add more."

Rhindeer

Nasrin continued to stare him down. "You can do that in a bath, you know," she said, and glanced down at her messy chest. "Your mess is getting all cold and nasty. I want to bathe."

visualspice

Ihlsepar mulled it over.
"I suppose it would be helpful to start fresh for our next round," he drawled. 

But it was so much effort. 

He'd have to call his servants and stuff. 

Yes.. so much effort. He yawned again. 

Rhindeer

Nasrin kicked him in the leg. "No sleeping. Bath. Now."

visualspice

Eventually he obliged, commanding a nice hot bath to be prepared. So while Ihsepar lounged, naked and satisfied, on the bed, he watched as the servants scuttled about on the opposing side of his room to prepare a bath-

Soon the scents of perfumed water filled the air and the man was told it was ready. He waved off the servants than rose from the bed.

"Shall we?" And he moved to pull aside the sheer curtain that barely offered much privacy to the copper bath sitting within. The waters made rhe room deliciously steamy.

Rhindeer

The demand for a bath served several purposes: the obvious one, getting clean, since Nasrin could not stand to be dirty; the slightly less obvious one, which was avoiding the awkwardness and discomfort of post-sex cuddles because for some reason everyone wanted to do that and she was so not about that level of intimacy; and the ulterior motive, which was experiencing the luxuries of nobility to the full extent. The guy was rich, so surely the amenities were out of this world. If she was going to be here for a bit (and thus far this trip had taken quite the lengthy detour), then might as well be spoiled a little for the trouble.

And so she lounged there, watching the servants, not particularly concerned that she was naked and exposed and that it was pretty obvious what they'd been up to. She was far from prudish.

But there was a small concern with them having seen her there...

As she rose to follow Ihlsepar, she shot him a look, one eyebrow raised. "Your servants aren't gonna snitch, are they?" she asked. Because he had seemed concerned before about having a strange woman in his home.

visualspice

While Nasrin bathed, he waited his own turn, commanding his servants to wipe down his body- using cool, moist towels soaked in perfume.

At her question, he chuckled and stretched out along a chaise lounger and simply admired her soaking.

"I pay them well. Besides, if we're caught together, I doubt my parents would force a betrothal unto you. "

He moved with a lazy grace as he spoke, pausing beside the tub and letting a hand gently caress her arm.

Rhindeer

Nasrin froze at that as she lathered up her chest and shoulders, snapping a look at him with both eyebrows raised. Force a betrothal? Well, that was a thing she hadn't even considered as a possibility!

She barked a laugh. "I'd love to see them try," she said with a smirk as she went back to soaping herself up, taking her sweet time and enjoying the warm bath. "But really...I was never worried. More concerned with you losing your inheritance and me losing my cash cow."

visualspice

The man couldn't help but grin at that.

"It would prove interesting... for a merchant Lord to become betrothed with..." here he paused, eyes stroking down her form to take her on. "What would you say your work title I'd, precisely?" He asked, a playful air to his words. He was always a flirt. Women were just such perfect creatures. 

Rhindeer

Nasrin's eyes narrowed, catlike, daring him to get any ideas. But his question about her job title made her sit up a little straighter, an amused smirk curving her lips. That's right, he didn't know the full story, did he?

"Officially? I'm a performer," she said. "An acrobat and juggler, but I dabble. First it was balls, now it's knives, and I've been working on adding fire to the act. Haven't quite figured it out yet, but we're getting there." She smiled. "That's my day job."

visualspice

"Oh..? A performer?" He rubbed his chin thoughtfully at her statement.  "Actually.. that would make perfect sense for me. I do like a woman whose skill set are juggling balls. "

Rhindeer

Nasrin let out a sharp snort. "Mhmm, you would, wouldn't ya?" she said, and cocked her head. "I've done as many as five at once."

visualspice

Ihlsepar's eyes danced at her reply. "Oh really?" He gestured for the servants to leave him some soaps and oils and a wash clothe, and he positioned himself lazily beside the bath and moved to gently wash the woman's back.

"I'd certainly like to see that," he flirted, using the wash clothes to gently caress the curves and muscles of her back.

Rhindeer

"Oh?" Nasrin said with a smirk, letting her eyes flutter shut as he worked her back. Hey, if he wanted to pamper her, far be it for her to complain.

"So you enjoy watching, then?"