Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Fade

Started by Lion, September 02, 2013, 03:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Rook laughed and he had his amusement for the time being, seeing as she wouldn't catch him no matter how she tried.  Now that he had recovered, he was eager to move about and more active than ever.  He smiled and relinquished the jug she wanted, setting it on the table.  "Fine, you big baby," he grinned and blew raspberries at her.  "What's that for anyhow?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Catchmyfallingtears

She snagged the items and pulled them close before chuckling and shaking her head. "I don't know if you deserve to know." She said with a playful wink. "I already told you before that it was something special for you." She teased him as she turned away and started to gather a few different cooking ingredients. She had to pause though as another coughing fit racked her body and she placed one hand over her mouth and the other latched onto a chair so as to keep her balance.

Lion

Rook rolled his eyes and gave a wry grin.  "You say you're making me something special and yet you say I don't deserve to know what it is.  Doesn't that defeat the purpose of making it at all?" he asked with a quirked brow.  But that faded however when she coughed again. He put a hand on her shoulder.  "Are you all right?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Catchmyfallingtears

It took a few moments but the coughing subsided and she nodded as she looked over at him. "Yeah." She paused as she took a deep breath. "I'm okay just allergies." She lied quickly before standing up straight and letting go of the chair. "Well it was special for you before you decided to torment me with your superior height and speed." Her eyes were trained on his face for a few more moments before she looked away from him shielding him from another smaller coughing fit.

Lion

Rook gave a sly expression, not buying her ploys or evasions.  "Well, you know after being confined to a bed for so long, I'm more than ready to bolt through the forest like a wild cat," he quipped.  "As it is, however, I'm repaying my savior by helping her around her house.  Even if she's in denial about her coughing fits.  Ironic isn't it?  That a healer should, herself, fall ill."  Rook shook his head chidingly before he patted her back to help the coughing subside.  "Now honestly.  What are you making?  Maybe I can help you with it."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Catchmyfallingtears

Laraya looked at him and chuckled softly "You know you would miss me if you bolted out of here and left me behind." She winked at him lightly and caught herself leaning slightly into his touch as he helped sooth her coughing fit. "I was going to make a sweet cake to use the fruit that Ms. Lament gave us yesterday."  she ran her fingers through her hair to brush the strands away from her face before giving him a mock irritated look. "And I am not sick." She pouted.