Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So who wants to be the Third person to join a mercenary company?

Started by Alegretto, April 01, 2014, 11:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

Edit: Modified title seeing as how you can't be the first anymore  :P
Edit: Or the second  :P

Okay, moving on. I posted a guild. A mercenary company called the Silver Talons. Problem is, it only has three-ish members. And it doesn't really exist IC yet...

But that's what this post is for! The Silver Talons Mercenary Company, under the leadership of Phintil Sargus is recruiting!

So, if anyone is interested in joining up and becoming Phintil's right left-hand-man, please post here or PM me. I don't bite and, well... Phintil does but only when he's really mad. XD

DaGlobster

I'd like to volunteer my character Herrick as right hand! I think it's about time he found a steady job.

Alegretto

Sounds good Globster, the position is yours! Now we just need to figure how they meet and everything. I have a couple of plot ideas, if you want to hear them, or you can jump in on the open-by-request thread that I currently have Phintil in. The link to it is in his profile.

Only concern, minor thing, your character might be over-qualified for the job XD

DaGlobster

Yeah, Herrick's skilled and all, but he's an ass as well. For his skill level, he's a tad too reckless and tends more towards the "han solo" kind of philosophy. Feel free to send me your plots via PM, I'm looking forward to hashing out the details.

zozee9

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Alegretto

Okie Dokei Twinny, but I can't guarantee you the left hand (third-in-command) space until you have a character for it 8D

zozee9

That's cool.

As long as I'm somewhere.

I can literally be the table things are sold on.

It would be a beautiful table.

Make of oak.

And blood.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.