Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Husband for a runaway? ;D

Started by Rhindeer, March 27, 2014, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Zozee had claimed the hubby! 8D

So I have an Essyrni character, Misae!

3 years ago, she and her husband were captured and sold into slavery. |: They wound up separated--she was sold to a merchant, and her husband was sold to...well...that is a mystery! In fact, that's where you come in! 8D

Misae presumes that he was sold into labor, as a worker or maybe even as a gladiator. Which it is, is up to you! Heck, it could be both! Maybe he was a laborer, and then he got sold into being a gladiator! Whoo!

Anyway, Misae managed to escape her situation and kind of robbed her master before she left, because she intends on finding her husband, if he's still alive, and buying him back. xD So she's on the run and trying to keep hidden (she kind of stands out |: ) because no doubt there's a warrant for her. Dun dun DUNNN.

Also, when it comes to the husband character...ya got free reign! He would have been from her now-decimated tribe, but in terms of looks, her people looked very Essyrni, if more tattooed and pierced up. ;D They were also a very egalitarian, cooperative, nomadic group, so Essyrn has been a bit of a culture shock for her.

Also! It's been three years since they last saw each other. It's very possible he fell in love with someone else during that time! I'm not expecting them to meet again and be all TRUE LOVE!!! upon seeing each other again! Misae has very romantic notions of what finding him will be like, but it doesn't necessarily have to be the case! ;D They've grown up in 3 years, lived different lives...it could be awkward when they meet again. Or it might feel like no time has passed! Lots of different angles to take it, and the possibility of them having to try to "start over again"...or even deal with the fact that maybe they're too different now. POSSIBILITIES!

...Basically what I'm saying is they could fall in love during this plot, or not! 8D It's all up to how you wanna play the dude!

And of course if they got caught they'd both be in deep trouble since she stole money to buy him. |: Which could lead to CONSEQUENCES!

I am just spewing out ideas here, bahahaha. But I also plan on Misae getting tangled up in the slave uprising plot so there's that too! Maybe trying to free him could have something to do with that? Money may not be able to buy his freedom. =O So they'd have to take more drastic and subversive action!

ANYWAY! If interested in this dude, shoot me a PM! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Quote from: Rhi-Rhi on March 27, 2014, 08:57:11 PM
And of course if they got caught they'd both be in deep trouble since she stole money to buy him. |: Which could lead to CONSEQUENCES!

I have nothing useful to say except this:
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Rhindeer