Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Seeking Payment in Full

Started by Alegretto, April 04, 2014, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

Viatrus looked the man up and down. "Wait, so how did this guy find us anyway? I mean, how long have we been tracked for? I don't like this guys, what are the chances that he's working alone?"

Even as he said it, the halfling's head swiveled around and he surveyed the landscape for any further sign of movement.

Codestar7

Keltros paced towards the enemy spy, and looked at his shoes.
"This leather is worn enough to suggest he has followed us since we left the city." He looked at the scum. "Am I right?"

((OOC-Feel free to choose his dialogue! He's an NPC))

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp looked at the man's shoes. He could tell how long this guy was walking by his shoes? Gutztomp looked down at his own feet. His boots haven't worn out since he started wearing them, and he's been wearing them for a good long time.

The bandit mumbled something as he hang upside down. To fix the problem, Gutztomp tossed him into the air and caught him by the front of his shirt so that the man could talk better.

"Speak up," Gutztomp growled.

Alegretto

THe man blubbered for a bit, quite obviously frightened by the Ork's fearsome visage and by the rampant manhandling, but with enough prodding they trio were able to get a confirmation from the man.

Viatrus turned to Keltros. "That's a long way to follow us on foot, I can't imagine he could have kept up much longer. Chances are that there will be someone along to replace him, sooner rather tan later. I think we need to keep our eyes out. One source of information is good, but two would be better."

Codestar7

Keltros agreed. "Have you all had enough sleep? I think we should get going, so as to get to our destination soon. What do you think? Keep him, get information, and then break him?" Keltros grinned at Gutztomp, and winked.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp grinned, revealing his mouthful of sharp fangs.

"I can break him easy," he said. "What should I break first?"

Alegretto

Viatrus nodded. "Alright then, let's get a move on. Uon," Viatrus decided to stick with Keltros' fake name around Guzstomp, "why don't you hook the horses up to the wagon. I'll pack up everything we pulled out and Guzstomp," he turned to the Ork, "why don't you make sure our guest is... comfortable."

Once he was sure they were all clear about what to do, the halfling set about striking there impromptu camp and packing their supplies on the wagon.

Codestar7

Keltros chuckled. Comfortable. Pfft. More likely the Orc would break his legs and tie him to the back of the carraige, dragging along the ground. Keltros said this out loud, possibly loud enough to have the ork hear.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp let out a disappointed sigh.

"Does that mean no breaking?"

Gutztomp shrugged and grabbed some rope, the poor man in his grasp squirming the whole time until Gutztomp gave him a rough shake to make him stop. Using the rope, Gutztomp tied the man to his back so that he could carry him hands-free.

"How's dis," Gutztomp asked showing off his handiwork.

Alegretto

Viatrus looked up from what he was doing to admire the Orc's handiwork. "Looking good Guzstomp, I think we're ready to go," and even as he said it the halfling chucked the last of their equipment into the wagon. "Uon, are the horses all hitched up?"

Codestar7

"The horses are all hitched up.  Let's go, leave this place behind, for there could be more spies."

(OOC @Wicked Basket @Alegretto  Sorry, I hadn't bookmatked this.)

Wicked Basket

"More," asked Gutztomp hopefully. "I get ta break da next one, right?"

Codestar7

"Yes, Gutztomp, you may break the next one."
As if on cue, a tiny army of halflings surged for the treeline. There were about 35 of them waving fists, naked and helpless.
"Well. All of them. Go on. Have some fun."