Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plotsies! Yay plots!

Started by Anonymous, October 17, 2005, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay. I was all... nostaligc a while ago and was looking through some old plots when I came upon a gem...

A rather gentle vampire and a skittish albino anthro, mine Vogan Keraviel,  meet in a bar. They come into conflict with a few others (missing bits here), one of whom is a nut-job klepto. The vampire is injured in the fight, and one of the bystanders heal her... and during this time, the albino slips away. Curious, the vampire follows, and the two begin a hesitant courtship. The klepto, however, remembers a shiny amulet hanging from the albino's neck, and comes back for it. Unfortinately, he'll die without it, and the crazy klepto kidnaps the vampiress as well. Crazy klepto brainwashes the vampiress into being crazy and a stereotypically ebil vampire, and as soon as the transformation takes place, the vampiress goes back to finish off Vogan, whom she now thinks hurt her b/c of the brainwashing crud. A choice line from Crazy Klepto is "You fool! Even when you hate him, you can't stay away from him!" Crazy Klepto, by the way, did all this simply to stir trouble. Kind of a Loki or Eris type person. She was a bat anthro in the storyline, but it really shouldn't matter.

Very random, that. But it was fun, I swear. We'd need a good vampiress, an evil Crzy Klepto, and... well... anyone else that wants to join. This was just the basic storyline-- things don't really need to happen that quickly, and virtually everything is up for debate. But the vampiress has got to be a vampiress-- Vogan is quite terrified of them and terror always add flavor to plots.

I hope that wasn't too incoherent.

Rhindeer

Oooo! I love random silly plots! Count me in!

I may be able to provide a vampiress. Maybe! But if not, other characters of mine are up for grabs! I just joined a guy named Quintin, and he needs to get a start! XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

That would be awesome.

Anonymous

Just before seeing this earlier I made a bit of a theif character! Not a klepto, but we can change that :twisted:

Rhindeer

MUAHAHAH! I sense a fun plot brewing!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

As do I. *grins and sneaks off ino the shadows, with all your money!*

Rhindeer

Sooo...when/where should we get this baby started? And---HEY!!! *TACKLES Galaxyguy!*

Anonymous

*shrug* I'm lost in this world, ask someone else about where and when :lol:

*duck dodge, slip away*

Anonymous

So............

Any news.... anyone?