Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunting the Hunters [silent jelly]

Started by Codestar7, April 19, 2014, 09:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codestar7

Follyshock enterered a small village deep in the Kishahn Jungle. All was peaceful. Native forest folk delved through crates of herbs and pelt, looking for the best produce freshly wrought from the environment around them. Children played tag, running behind and around straw and timber huts, laughing loudly, enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Elderly men sat, watching the kids play, egging them on to run faster. Women in leather hung out deerskin clothing of husbands and sons to dry in the beating sun.
Follyshock had come home, after days of hunting deer in the valleys. He returned to his hut on the north side of the village. He immediately slept when he hit his feather down pillow.

Follyshock awoke to the sounds of screaming. He jumped up immediately, and ran outside. His village was burned, the  women raped, the children driven out. Follyshock spotted a bushy night black tail disappear from a tree.
Werewolves.
Follyshock called out. "Are there any fighting men, hunters, who will help me take on these marauders?" There was silence, until the goblin got a reply.

silent jelly

nicola looks over at the goblin and sigh "guess u shit out of luck" he say softly and he pulls a dagger out of his leg "thy are gone by now and u not going to find them in thus night" he adds as he points to the incoming mist with with the dagger that he just pulled form his leg, with a grown in pain he gets to his feet and move his leg around checking if it was ok before turning around and pick up his leather jacked, he was a well build man and only about averages length, he had ice blue eyes with short black hair and a evil grin on his faces "tho i think one of them going to be the packs new bitch" he replay and throw the sack of balls to the side and clean of the blood form his fingerless leather gloves and bind his wound "so were where u in all of thus?" he ask looking over to the goblin

Codestar7

"I am simply a goblin hunter, who wishes to seek vengeance towards the werewolves," he replied. "This is not the first time the dogs have terrorized the women of this town. Who are you? And why do you suggest not to attack this day?"

silent jelly

he looks at the goblin and shrugs "then go after them" he say "but i dit warn u.... last time we went after a them in that mist, we lost over 300 good strong men" he say as he starts to search for his sword and try to get one of his daggers out of the head of one of them "thy conj-er up the mist to cover there tracked coz thy can not only see in the mist thy can smell good as well"

Codestar7

"Will you come with me?" Asked the goblin

silent jelly

nicola looks at the goblin and sighs "dont say i dit not warn u" he say as he pull out his sword form one of the beasts "but fun ill come with u, it would atlest be funny to see u get killed" he adds with a girn and get get his things ready

Codestar7

Follyshock was ready to go. He had sufficient armour, and his crossbow, even his dual daggers in his belt. He was ready to take on the terrorizing bandit werewolves. He waited for Nicola.

silent jelly

after getting his things he looks around and pick up a bottle of rum taking a mouth full and throwing some over the wound in his leg "ok well lets go" he say as he picks up another 2 bottles and put them in his pack "u lead the way"

Codestar7

Follyshock leapt into action, and started briskly walking towards the forest, a crowd of people watching him go. Some looked sorry for him, some cheered his bravery. He just hoped the other would follow him.

silent jelly

nicola just shake his head as he follows him, sipping on the bottle of rum and walking with a bit of a limp, he still manages to keep up with the goblin and was only a step or 2 behind him "so where do u plan to start ur search for them?" he ask as he put his bottle rum away

Codestar7

Follyshock replied, "I plan to fire out their main cave, in a hill east of here. I have wildfire jars."

silent jelly

nicola nods "that would work" he say and thinks "tho i do have a question, im sure u can find the places, but u do know that thy are all out and on the hunt?" he ask "u have any plans on how to fend them them off on our way there? coz it daz not help to have any wildfire jars, if u cant get to cave" he say and stop looking in to the mist "tho im not sure some stray dogs is our biggest problem... " he say before whispering "i smell a trolll..."

Codestar7

Follyshock felt it too. A fouler beast lurked in the shadows. In fact, he believed it was behind him right now. He pulled a dagger from his belt, and flung in behind him. It hit a goblin that had snuck up behind them, unseen, deep in the forehead, dropping it dead.
"There could be more, hide! We'll ammush any atatckers. We deal with the dirty dogs later.

silent jelly

(sorry i went MIA.. exames was a bitchs and i still have not recover from it... )

nicola shake his head, not even looking back at the one he have just killed "no thus daz not have the smell of a goblin to it... thus is a troll and hiding daz not help that muchs for them.. " he say in a whisper, looking in to the mist "we may be better off heading ether down to the stream and find a very difficalt area to move in.." he say softly "may low them down..."

Codestar7

Follyshock simply said, "I'll follow you, just go somewhere."

silent jelly

he sighs and look back at the goblin "if u cant smell it nor know where to go to get away form it... then we have a problem" he say as he tighten his belt and tie down his equipment "remember, im not form thus lands, i dont know it..... so u better think of some thing fast..." he say while putting on some fingerless gloves

Codestar7

"I can smell them , in that direction."

@silent jelly

Follyshock pointed toward the east, and ran.