Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Regarding Serendipity Castle and Dungeons

Started by Goldie, October 17, 2005, 08:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should we do about Helvete?

Let's wait for Night to get back...it's a lot of fun I want to continue with it!
1 (20%)
It's been dormant for too long, I want to RP my characters again and move foreward.
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 17, 2005, 08:17:15 PM

Goldie

Ok....I think the Helvete has been dormant forever...and there's really not much plot left there now that Darlig, Scry, and Nakaris have left.

Here's my proposition:

We could wait to start it back up again once Night gets back (note, this could take awhile)

We could pretend that it ended, all the prisoners were released and have gone their seperate ways.

Yeah....so...there's really only two choices that I see, and I vote for the second one...it's been dormant too long and I have two characters trapped in never never land and it's slightly annoying because I'd love to continue with them. (Fenway and Siyavash)

(NOTE:  THIS IS NOT A PROPOSITION TO GET RID OF THE DUNGEON *coughjoshcough* JUST A PROPOSITION TO FREE THE CHARACTERS TRAPPED IN HELVETE! )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also, since now Serendipity has no Dawn as Queen anymore I wanted to throw out there that I'd be more than willing to have Fenway step up to the throne.  One of the last things Ivv and I talked about was that Dawn was planning on leaving and she was going to give the throne to Fenway.

But, seeing as that is no longer going to happen, I'm asking everyone else if they're ok with that.  If anyone doesn't want that to happen just let me know, I won't be offended at all.  In fact, I dont' want to claim a position if someone disagrees.

So yeah, there are my issues, so vote on the Dungeon, and let me know what you think about the succession.

Anonymous

There is a chance Night may be discharged from the Air Force and possibly home within a few weeks, not sure how long. Xxerth knows more about it than I do at this point.

Personally, as the man who created helvete, don't care if you say the characters were freed by one of the guards. And Darlig WILL return to his home, sooner or later (*coughs RHI POST IMBERJH coughs*) So the dungeon itself will be back up and running as soon as he is.

But for now, I say wait just a few more weeks to see if night gets back, to be fair to her.

and shut up lol you scared me

Rhindeer

Hmm...with the dungeon, for both parties to win, I say that we can say Siyavash was released, but Night's charry, Hyacinthe, was kept, just in case there was something Nighty wanted to do with him involving the dungeon, but yet that frees up Gold's charries so they're not hanging in limbo and she can do stuff with them! ^__^ That solves that problem, I think!

And I'm all for Fenway steppin' up to the throne! ^__^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Gold, i love you but......

Why not, let fenway lead. See what happens with him :).

Goldie

What's that suppose to mean?  O_o

Anonymous

that means let him do it and see how things turn out

do it if you wanna do it

Anonymous

Xxerth says:
Karin's back in Basic, gonna graduate the day after thanksgiving
Nox || Golden Corral || says:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Anonymous

Good to know that I haven't been holding things up ^__^ (that's one of the things I was worried about).

I'd rather Hyacinthe got out someway too, then when I feel like rejoining him again I can have him spawn somewhere. He'd probably die of neglect after Siya freed himself and before Darlig finally returned XD