Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Chester Buttswick, Duke of Ajhfeld

Started by visualspice, April 30, 2014, 06:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

THIS CHARACTER IS DECEASED AND AVAILABLE FOR FLASH BACK THREADS ONLY

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Chester Buttswick
Age 52
Gender male
Species human
Ethnicity Connlaothian
Height 5'4"
Occupation Duke
Residence Ajhfeld (Connlaoth)
deceased This character died in year 8 of the Connlaothian Civil War

using this old drawing of mine until I can sketch a new one XD
THis is kind of what he looks like, minus the hook hand XD

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Not tall or imposing by any means, and in fact, one could easily describe Duke Chester Buttswick as appearing much like a gangly black bird. Due to his age, his black hair as grew and white streaks throughout, and it peppers his mustach, that is worn long and curled at the end, much in the same fashion as his hair. His eyes are beady and small and sit well into his head, his cheek bones are high and his cheek is long. He has an exaggerated adam's apple and tends to wear shoulder pads beneath his clothing to help give him a bulkier appearance. But really, Duke Buttswick is as thing as a pencil and about as light weight as a quill. Though he's a nimble sort, and always seems to be a bit nervous, like a rat.

Personality
Ever a nervous man, it's hard for someone as unassuming and non-imposing as he to get any sort of authority. Even as a duke, his power is lacking, and it's his advisers that rule and the merchants of his land more than he. Even the church holds far more power here. However, due to his lack of support, there was been a lot of mage fighters who win more battles here than in any other duchies, and Duke Buttswick is finding his funds and forces draining fast.

Magic/Abilities
He's um.. the ruler of a duchy?
He's not really good at anything in particular, and only knows enough swordplay, but never mastered it. He couldn't defend himself against anyone that knows the art, and his negotiating skills are second rate at best. If anything, he's great at avoiding issues rather than confronting them and if confronted head on, buckles easily at demands.

Relationships
Helaina- eldest daughter- alive and... well?
Jerrod- eldest son- deceased

History
Coming soon!

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
The Blood We Share

Complete Threads
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: