Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What A Load of Croc!

Started by visualspice, May 01, 2014, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Red Sun cut him a look and challenged, "You forget whose boat you're on. Any crocodiles brought back belong to him."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"You forget who I am," Cassius replied. "If he wants my croc, he's gonna have to fight me for it."

Rhindeer

"Oh, I'd pay to see that!" Yasmin said with a wide grin, glancing over at Cassius. "If I owned any property or money, that is. Being a slave puts a damper on that."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Red Sun cut both of them a sharp look.
"The crocodiles are Lord Hassar's, and you'd have to fight me to claim them."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Yasmin looked at Red Sun, eyebrows rising, but she bit back what she wanted to say. She wanted to ask if she truly felt that sort of loyalty to their beast of a master--but thought better of it. It might not have anything to do with loyalty, but with logic--if Cassius tried to take their kills, their master wouldn't fight him. Their master would make them fight him.

And the conversation regarding loyalty or lack thereof was not one she should be having in front of a slaver.

"You would have to fight us both," she said instead.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Red Sun then turned her back on Cassius and commanded the men to row faster. The quicker they gathered the dead, the better.

Wicked Basket

"I'd fight an army if I had to," Cassius said. "That bastard has no power over me, not while I can break him in two. A man who has to hide behind slaves is not a man at all, just a coward."

visualspice

Red Sun ignored him, she always did. He spewed the same thing everytime she saw him. And though she hated to admit he had a point, she knew her place and nothing would change that. She'd deal with Cassius on dry land, for now... They were approaching the crocodile corpses and as soon as she was close to one, she called over to Yasmin to help her pull it onto their boat.

Wicked Basket

While the slaves went for their kill, Cassius spotted one for himself. Since he didn't need any help, he pulled it close and heaved it into the boat by himself. He then drew his dagger and carved a 'C' onto the back of its head.

"This one is mine," Cassius announced.

visualspice

Red Sun just kept her gaze away from him. Her disposition was greatly soured, but as she went to work at hefting up another crocodile onto the boat- she purposely let her hand slip as she elbowed Cassius in the gut.

"Oh, clumsy me."

Wicked Basket

Cassius scowled.

"Bullshit," he muttered, rubbing his stomach. "You're lucky I want to save my strength. I'm not letting this croc go without a fight."

visualspice

"Lucky? I'd hardly call myself lucky being stuck in a boat with you."

Wicked Basket

"You're still on the boat aren't you?"

visualspice

"Yes, and I'm hating myself every minute I'm here," she told him dryly. "Why don't you focus in bringing in those dead beasts? I'm sure Karime will be thrilled to see all you've brought him to shore on his boat."

Wicked Basket

"He won't be so thrilled after I break his nose," Cassius grumbled as he began pulling in another croc.

Rhindeer

Yasmin rolled her eyes at the bickering and helped Red Sun haul in another dead croc. "Children, children," she said, "it sounds like someone needs a nap."

And she left it vague as to which one of them she was talking about.

visualspice

"I bet if we clobber him over the head we could force him into one. That way, we'd have some peace and quiet." And she paused, for effect. " And to ensure he'll return with none of our crocodiles."

Wicked Basket

"Try it," Cassius said cracking his knuckles. "See what happens."

Cassius was pretty confident in fighting them on a boat since neither of them could swim. It shouldn't be too difficult.

visualspice

"I already know what'll happen. You'll drop to the boat floor like a plank of wood." But she then returned her focus on procuring more crocodile corpses. She didn't realize how many had swarmed them and how many they'd killed.

Wicked Basket

"Keep dreaming, Sunny," Cassius replied.