Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What A Load of Croc!

Started by visualspice, May 01, 2014, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"If you both don't stop bickering and start hauling these lizards up faster, I'm going to puke all over you," Yasmin said, fighting against the nausea the rocking boat gave her as she hauled up another croc, this one smaller than the others. "Then no one will be a winner and everyone will be unhappy."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

At Yasmin's remark, Red Sun actually smirked.
"Go ahead. I'd welcome anything to make this slaver mad."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"If you puke on me you're going into the water," Cassius said.

visualspice

And that's when Red Sun found herself challenging him. "What if I puke on you? Your arrogance does make me ill."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"Then you will go into the water," Cassius replied. "And I know for a fact that you can't swim."

Rhindeer

"That doesn't even make any sense," Yasmin said with a laugh. "You'll be covered in puke. You should be the one getting dumped in the water."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"And I know for a fact if you were planning to make me drown you wouldn't have rescued me from earlier. Maybe when I tell Karime, he'll let you keep more than just a croc."

Wicked Basket

"Well maybe I should have just let you drown, you ungrateful slave bitch," Cassius spat. "And as for Karime, I'm going to break his nose as soon as I'm back on dry land."

visualspice

"If you can survive making it back to dry land," she teased. She didnt know what possessed her to push Cassius's buttons like that, but she did. And as she was dragging in another dead corpse, she let out a curse and dropped it, hugging onto her wrist.

And it was one of the rowing slaves that managed to catch what happened.
"Water snake! She was bitten by poison water snake!"

Red Sun cursed, clutching onto her bleeding wrist and hoping the applied pressure would slow the poison.

Seeing Red Sun not responding, the man turned to Yasmin.
"Shall we row back to shore?" There were still at least three more crocs to collect, including the one Red Sun had dropped and was reaching for in hopes to drag it up with her chains while she still held fast to her wound.

Wicked Basket

"If you want her to live, yes you should," Cassius interjected. "Or one of you could try sucking out to poison right now."

visualspice

The slaves looked at one another, evidently confused by the options set before them. Suck out the poison? Slave to live? This coming from a man they just watched discard one of his own like they were nothing. And did he actually mean to even phrase it as though it were an option?

Red Sun was just pissed and ignored them all, and continued dragging in the crocodile with her chain. The dripping wet and bloodied beast fell onto the ground with a hard plop.

Rhindeer

Shiiiiit! Now a bloody snake?! And, of course, everyone was being so slow about everything! So while everyone else stood around talking about what should be done, and Red Sun did the stupid thing and kept exerting herself, Yasmin dropped her own croc and whirled on Red Sun.

"Row to shore, now," she barked at the slaves, echoing Cassius. "And you! Stop that!"

Yasmin grabbed Red Sun by the wrists, pulling her away from the dead croc before she could grab for any more. Did she not realize she'd been poisoned?! "Stop moving! You're going to make it worse! You need to take deep breaths and slow your heart-rate! So I need you both to be quiet and stop bickering for five minutes."

Grabbing for her sash, she pulled it free, and though her robes came undone in the process, she certainly wasn't one to care. Moving fast, she tied it tightly around Red Sun's bicep--tight enough to dig into her flesh and cut off the blood flow. In truth, she didn't really know what she was doing. She'd just seen this done to a child prior to her own enslavement. Cut off the blood to hopefully cut off the poison before it got to the heart...then...suck it out.

"Hold still."

Wicked Basket

Cassius merely sat by and watched the events unfold. Red Sun's friend seemed to have everything under control. He could just enjoy the ride back to shore and think about how profusely Karime's nose was going to be bleeding after he broke it.

visualspice

Holding still was something Red Sun had difficulty with, but after Yasmin proved to be more hospitable than most she ever knew, she bit back her tongue and simply ignored Cassius. Sure, she loathed the bastard, but perhaps ignoring her own risks was just stupid. So she simply obeyed and looked at the wound.
"You won't have to suck out the poison," she told her. "So you don't risk your life anymore than you have, I'll do it. It was my foolishness that got me here anyway."

ANd her foolishness that brought Cassius on board, too. Yeah.. she knew she'd live to regret that one.

Wicked Basket

"There's no danger in sucking it out," Cassius commented. "Snake venom is only dangerous if it gets in the blood. Swallowing it is perfectly safe."

Rhindeer

Yasmin looked between Red Sun and Cassius like they were both mad, because both were just talking when the poison needed to be taken care of! And so even though Red Sun had said she could do it, she wasn't doing it, and there was no time to waste!

So without further adieu, Yasmin turned Red Sun's wrist over, put her mouth to the wound, and started to suck.

visualspice

Red Sun stiffened when Yasmin went to work at the poison. Gritting her teeth, she shook her away and went to suck on the wound herself. And what she did next was stand up, with poison and saliva in her mouth, and spat it right onto Cassius.

Wicked Basket

"That's it," Cassius roared.

Cassius got to his feet and immediately swung a punch at Red Sun. He had been able to control himself up until that point, but no longer. Now he was pissed.

Rhindeer

Yasmin spat out the mouthful of blood and poison she'd drawn out--

And actually decked Cassius, right in the face.

"WILL YOU STOP THAT?!" she growled. "You bloody IDIOT! Both of you! YOU!" She glowered at Red Sun. "Do you have ANY idea the danger you're in?! Do you value your life at ALL? You're going to DIE if we don't get that poison out so SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND BE AN ADULT FOR FIVE SECONDS! And you! Back the fuck off!"

It wasn't often Yasmin lost her temper, but she'd had it. The girl was poisoned by a highly venomous snake and she clearly had no idea of what her life was worth! And they were both acting like imbeciles!

visualspice

Red Sun growled, ready to knock out Cassius teeth, but when Yasmin intervened, she simply glared daggers.