Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

End of School Art Exchange! YAY!

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, May 09, 2014, 05:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

School's Out! Draw Something!

Since the school year is coming to a close, I figured what a better way to celebrate than with a little art and creativity from the masses!

Ok, so this is set up almost exactly like the art exchange Spicy had going back in February for Valentine's Day. Basically, you draw any of my characters, you'll get a drawing of one of your characters in return (if you say 'Surprise Me', you'd better be careful what you wish for).

Please, use any style available! If you like digital, that's great; if you like pastels or paints, go for it!  I don't mind at all! Give me all the styles! *__* Just don't bombard me with fifteen pictures in one post XD  I like character art (who doesn't? Lol) but I also like seeing varying interpretations!

(note: The art exchange will be, for now anyways, running from May 9th to the end of June , but I may extend it into the middle of the summer ^^)

Any questions or comments? Post them here or PM me. I'll be more than happy to provide additional information.

Brisinger987

It's this sort of thing I'd love to participate in, but can't because my drawings would literally be stick figures. Hmm. Yeah, this is just letting you know that I would but can't really.

visualspice

I should be able to participate once things get less crazy for me @_@
Not sure if anyone noticed but I haven't had time for arts lately, and the only artage I've done is some crafting and helping my sister with some decorating and such for her wedding~
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tally

I wanna play!

@Klezmer Gryphon do I just pick one of your characters and surprise you with a pic?

Klezmer Gryphon

@Tally Yep! And then you get to choose a character of yours for me to draw!

Winters-Feather

Winters-Feather

I FINISHED!!

a pencil drawing and a quick water color splash of Jean Luc.... he  ended up darker than i wanted and the colors ran when i was inking the beard-ish thing i gave him... whoops XD

here you go! for my character um... you can pick! anybody but Ophelia and Oda XD

visualspice

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Klezmer Gryphon

@Winters-Feather here's a sketch of Sha-Sha! I would have colored it if I could find my box of colored pencils. Hope you like it!

Winters-Feather

heehee thats okay! *saves picture* I love it thanks <3