Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Practice Makes Perfect

Started by visualspice, May 16, 2014, 03:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Muscle is far heavier than fat. You wouldn't able to move so swiftly to best an enormous serpent other wise," And it was hard to tell, but it was there. Just the subtlest of smiles on her lips.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"That must be why my bed groans so much when I lay down on it," Cassius said thoughtfully. "That would also explain why I'm heavier than Karime even though he is much fatter."

Cassius was fully aware that muscle weighed more than fat, but that wouldn't have made a very good joke. Besides, it opened up an opportunity to insult Karime, which he would never turn down.

visualspice

"Yes, whatever you want to call it. You're an ox. And your hoof is on my chain. Move it, or I'll be forced to whip you like an animal."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"A slave is threatening to whip me?"

Cassius' laughter echoed throughout the training area.

"That's a first. Usually it's the other way around."

visualspice

"Yes, but I've already had my share of whipping, no thanks to you. ANd I think I liked it. Maybe I'll ask for more."

Wicked Basket

"I'll give ya a good whipping if you want," Cassius said with a wink followed by more laughter.

Cassius actually enjoyed talking to Red Sun. The strange thing was, was that Red Sun was the closest thing to friend that he actually had.

visualspice

"I'd rather knock your teeth out,"s he said, pointedly and prodded his belly with the wooden sword. "Now are you moving or am I going to have to toss your ox ass aside?"

Wicked Basket

"You just got done saying that you couldn't push me," Cassius said with a smile. "How do you expect to toss me?"

visualspice

"Whoever said anything about toss?" And before he could stop her, she dropped down suddenly and attempted to kick out his legs from beneath him.

Wicked Basket

Cassius quickly jumped over her leg and landed right back on top of her chain. He had been waiting for her to make a move.

"You did," he said in response to her question.

visualspice

"Well maybe I'll have you eating my boot, first," And she swung her leg up high, hoping to connect it with his head.

Wicked Basket

That boot eating comment made what was coming very obvious. Cassius caught Red Sun's ankle with his right hand and smirked.

"Come on, Sunny. I know you can do better than that."

Cassius gave her a little shove as he released her ankle. She had just been pretending to stab him, she didn't want to fight him? She wanted to train, so why not fight? Cassius was probably the closest she could get to fighting a crocodile without fighting an actual crocodile.

visualspice

The second he ankle was released, she threw another high kick at his head with a shout, and somewhere, at the end of her chain, she could feel the eyes of her master upon her, he and his hench men rooting her on.

Wicked Basket

The second kick was avoided by simply ducking. Red Sun sure was awfully flexible to be aiming kicks at the head of someone of Cassius' height.

"Strike two."

visualspice

Growling, she whirled around and threw a fist his way, then an elbow, hoping they'd both connect.

Wicked Basket

Cassius crossed his arms in front of his face and took both blows.

"Do I have to spell it out for you, Sunny," Cassius asked. "Just fight me already! No one else will and I'm bored as hell."

visualspice

Red Sun growled in his face.
"Fine, but we go by my rules. First one down owes the other one a drink."
And since Red Sun could not possess her own money, it just made it all the more obvious she believed she was going to win.

Wicked Basket

"And what rules might those be," Cassius asked cracking his fingers with his hook.

visualspice

"I just told you," she said, growling in his face. "Now.... remove your boot."

Wicked Basket

"Those are just victory conditions, but whatever," Cassius said.

Cassius moved his boot and got into a fighting stance. She better not try anything funny. If she tried to escape then he would just have to chase her down. He couldn't wait to get that drink. He already starting to think about what drink he would get.